Coffee & Books
Staff member
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:33 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Introductions and friendly info

Hello everyone, I'm 44 years old (GASP OMG I know right LoL). I've been roleplaying for a long time however it's been a few years since my last tabletop game. I've been roleplaying for a while now on the forums and I am a current Moderator on the forums. What that means is that I lead by example and follow the rules of the forums very carefully.

I enjoy meeting new people. I'm also OOC friendly and rather difficult to offend, that being said please show me the same respect you would like me to show you. Finally, I'm a reader, not a writer so this is all new for me.

Please keep my time zone in mind. I am in the US. I am currently CST -6, this is important if we are on conflicting timezones. So our posting times are more compatible.

Things to note

YOU DO NOT NEED TO MATCH ME: This is important to me. I want you to write comfortably and I will do the same. My first few posts are likely to be quite long filled with a description or other valuable information I think is important to the story. After this, I will drop down to something more manageable. It is not necessary for you to match this amount of work. If you write a single paragraph or a page of text your style is your own and I'm perfectly fine with that. (More than a few lines though please.)

EROTIC ROLEPLAY: I'm fine with erotic roleplay however none of my stories should focus on this style of gameplay, nor should it ever be the center of the story. I don't mind if it's there but will mind if it's the focus point. My stories or those I'm involved in should be more about the story and the characters than this particular subject.

CONTROL: I would like you to remember that this is something you have without having to come into my OOC to clarify or justify your actions. I'm writing a story with you, not for you. For example, if you feel that (Erotic Roleplay) Has gone on long enough but do not want to talk about it OOC simply end it any way you feel comfortable. Fade to Black / When they are finished goes to sleep Etc. it's your story to, do not feel like you are trapped. Control your story and take control of it when necessary. You neither need my permission nor do you need to tolerate something you are uncomfortable with.

NPC: Feel free to bring in NPC's to the story as needed, Just let me know if I have permission to use them and I will do the same. I would also like some basic information regarding their personality traits etc. if said permission is given.

POSTING: When it comes to posting expect me to be quite active. I'm home most days and have a great deal of free time on my hands. This isn't going to change. I do not expect you to continuously reply to my post every time you are online. Reply whenever you like. I would prefer you try to reply at least once a day or once every other day. Holiday's etc. are totally understandable just do your best to maintain a nice flow with the RP. If this isn't something you are able to do I may not be the right partner.

ENDING: If at any time you decide you no longer wish to continue posting that's perfectly fine with me. You will get no feedback or questions as to your reasons. That is none of my business so don't expect me to ask, please. There are many ways to exit, you can PM me or simply end the thread yourself such as RUNS AWAY or something complex. I only ask that you please don't just stop posting and suddenly vanish. Either end the thread or send me a PM and I'll do the same.

3RD PERSON: I typically write in 3rd person (He said/ -name- walked into..) Etc. I do not expect you to write this way however please be aware that I do.

CHARACTER: I am not my character, and I do not see you as your character. Please do not judge me based on the written actions and or behaviors of the character represented. I cannot count the number of times this has happened in Tabletop and Online Games. I want to say this one more time to be perfectly clear "I AM NOT MY CHARACTER" they are not a reflection of me or my personality.

BDSM/S&M ETC: Right so I am quite familiar with this style of roleplay. I am typically dominant and would struggle greatly to play a submissive.

3-DAY NO CONTACT RULE: To explain as it is often misunderstood. If the co-author is unable to post for three or more day's that's fine but I would like them to let me know this is the case. If they do not let me know and go silent not posting on the story and not speaking to me in PM's I will respectfully end the story. This avoids feeling forgotten, or concerns that they have lost interest, it avoids being ghosted and overall just makes sense. Let's say someone is leaving for a week or more just send a PM saying they will be gone for a week or more. I do not require details on their personal life if they do not wish to share them but some heads up that they are leaving is expected.

THINGS I WILL NOT DO
Scat!
Vore!
Bathroom Play for sexual purposes!
(I focus on horror, it doesn't mix well.)
Children
(Writing about them living in the same home etc. Keep them as background NPC's or out of the story completely.)
Minor/Loli
(I do not mind if your character is childish however acting like you are a child is a problem, please don't do it.)
No New Members
(Yes, sorry I'm making this a flat-out limit if you've only just joined the forums I'm afraid we are not going to be able to write until you have some history to support you. Ask for more details if needed.)

MY CURRENT IDEAS

I'm going to put some plot ideas here. As time goes on I may add more, for now, this list is short as I'm new to roleplay on forums and don't want to get overwhelmed.
You'll notice that I don't write down what I want from you. This is because I'm writing a story with you, not for you. Please think about the plot then decide what kind of character you think would best fit into that situation.

Currently, Open!

Sorry, thanks for checking. 🥰

OLD REQUEST

The Sinner (M/F / Horror / Emotional / Dark / NSFW) (Partner Found)
The Sinner.jpg

Please be aware this story is not recommended for readers who are sensitive or easily disturbed by horror, and darker acts. It can and likely will include.

Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Horrific and Graphical Violence, Gay, Male Domination, Masturbation, Forced Submission, Corruption, Voyeurism, Non-Con, Abuse, Interracial Couplings, Emotion and Physical Abuse, Prostitution, Torture, Depravity, Debauchery, Starvation, Age Difference, possibly more, if it's not listed here, it doesn't mean it can't happen or that it will happen.

The Idea
  • Angels, Demons, and Fallen Angel's all strive for superiority.
  • The story takes place in New York and other surrounding areas.
  • MC, is a fallen angel.
  • YC, can be a human or a halfblooded angel.
  • A war is taking place just beyond the veil of what humans can see.
The Plot

YC, lives a quiet little life in NY. Perhaps they are working for a nonprofit or doing something else that would keep them busy. Living alone she may have longed to meet someone. One day in a dark alley she see's something that is beyond comprehension, something that mixes reality with fantasy. Two winged creatures fighting one another in broad daylight. As she explores this path carefully trying not to fall into eternal damnation. She is seen, captured, and more by one of the dark-winged creatures.

Expectations/Wants
  • Darkness/Horror/Erotica. YC has been taken and needs to survive.
  • OOC communication! Work with me, add your own plot ideas.
  • NPCs, Add some, friends, lovers, family, and random strangers. Build this world with me.
  • Please do not come into this story with the idea of a beautiful romance. This is horror. YC, is going to be abused until she is broken. Eventually, romance may ensue, but it will not start that way.
Reminders!
  • Pregnancy is not going to happen, I don't care how we decide this. Angels and demons can't have kids. I really don't care if you make it an accident or tragedy. Pregnancy cannot, and will not happen in this story.
  • Forum Rules are a must. Follow them, I am a mod and will not accept someone trying to go against the rules of the forum.
  • Writing styles. I'm really fine with almost anything here, just don't repeat everything I say adding a sentence or two when replying, and add more than one or two sentences. I write a lot, you don't need to match but you do need to try and contribute to the story.
  • Forum History, As I've said in my previous stories. I cannot and will not accept someone who is new to the forums. I've had too many just leave and never come back and I'm simply not willing to go down that rabbit hole again.

SHADOW OF THE WOLF (M/F / Horror / Disturbing / Emotional / Tormenting / Dark / NSFW) (Partner Found)
Shadow of the wolf!.jpg

Please be aware this story is not recommended for readers who are sensitive or easily disturbed by horror, and darker acts. It can and likely will include.

Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Horrific and Graphical Violence, Gay, Male Domination, Masturbation, Forced Submission, Corruption, Voyeurism, Non-Con, Abuse, Interracial Couplings, Emotion and Physical Abuse, Prostitution, Torture, Depravity, Debauchery, Starvation, Age Difference, possibly more, if it's not listed here, it doesn't mean it can't happen or that it will happen.

The Idea
  • Werewolves start showing up in the city, only they are not pack.
  • The story takes place in Colorado/Utah/Wyoming.
  • MC is a Werewolf.
  • YC can be unique, human, or another Werewolf.
  • Battles are happening, and territory is questioned.
  • Other things are going on beyond just Werewolves.
The Plot

The world doesn't realize that there are dangerous things that go bump in the night. Werewolves and vampires, fairies and demons alike all strive for control of the world. However, this story takes place in a small backwater area where the rulers are Werewolves, and recently nomads have started showing up. Wild Wolves without a pack seeking to stake out a plot of land for themselves. But something is off they are starting to organize and that means they have a leader. Could this mean war?

Expectations/Wants
  • BDSM will not happen in this story. That said a very clear show of dominance and power will be shown in the relationship which can and should lead to power dynamics which also might lead to a little drama.
  • The world is not limited to Werewolves; however, the werewolf-vampire combo is not a thing. The two are like water and oil, one is death the other is life, they do not mix. Please don't ask.
  • Werewolves have a pack dynamic and that means NPC's. Be prepared for other characters to show up in this story.
  • Darkness/Horror/Erotica: These are all aspects that will take place in this story. I am a dark horrific author and focus heavily on horror, please do not come into this story assuming that it will be a run-of-the-mill werewolf story, it won't be. Expect darkness.
  • OOC communication is a must. If something is making you uncomfortable let me know. I can't fix a problem if I'm not aware there is one.
  • NPCs as mentioned above NPC's are a thing, please add some. I don't care if they are pack members or pack sluts it doesn't matter just don't let the story fall into a slice-of-life style of story. I will end it if this happens. This is not a slice-of-life story don't make it one.
Reminders!
  • Pregnancy – This will not happen. Children, if in existence cannot be present for danger, cannot be present for acts of sexual content. As for YC they cannot and should not have children nor become pregnant.
  • Forum Rules – I'm a mod, and because of that, I take the rules very seriously. Please read them and understand that if these rules are broken, I will act as a mod first.
  • Writing Style – If you don't put in any effort don't apply to write with me, 1-2 sentences, writing in loops (such as repeating what I've written.) Will not work for me.
  • Forum History – Sorry this is where I will lose a few people. I can't and won't write with new users to the forums. If you have a particular style of writing believe me when I say I'll look for it. If you don't have a history of writing on the forums, I'm not going to write with you. I've never to date had anyone new to the forums stick with a story. Not a single time in years. I'm no longer willing to take that chance. I apologize if this means you.
AXE MURDER HOUSE! (M/F / Horror / Disturbing / Emotional / Tormenting / Dark / NSFW / COMPLEX) (Closed)
Axe Murder House!.jpg

Please be aware this story is not recommended for readers who are sensitive or easily disturbed by horror, and darker acts. It can and likely will be included.

Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Horrific and Graphical Violence, Gay, Male Domination, Masturbation, Forced Submission, Corruption, Voyeurism, Non-Con, Abuse, Interracial Couplings, Emotion and Physical Abuse, Prostitution, Torture, Depravity, Debauchery, Starvation, Age Difference, possibly more, if it's not listed here, it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Author Note: The plot for this story is easy enough, but the implementation of the world is complex. That's because I like rules. I absolutely hate all-powerful characters! I can't stand them. Because of that this plot is unnecessarily complicated. I apologize for that. Thank you.

The Idea
  • Axe Murder tricks people into coming to his house for help.
  • Something goes terribly wrong when a man holds a contest at an abandoned house with a disturbing past.
  • Multiple characters in this story will die.
  • YC received an invitation to this elite haunted gathering and decided to test her luck.
  • MC is not the killer, though they may be forced to kill.
  • This is a short story and will end.
The Plot
He wasn't sure what the invitation was about but $50,000 dollars for a reward to play in a rich man's twisted game was more than enough to get his attention. He knew of his through friends but didn't realize that the same was true for him. How could he know that he would be remembered after such a short interaction.

Haunted scary mansion challenge, one month for 50 grand yeah it was worth the risk. The losers still had a fun vacation and all expenses paid trip was worth it. So why not give this a try.

She was just having a run of the mill life. Struggling from day to day and doing what was necessary when a personal invitation showed up. She had never heard of these people, but her name was right there on it. All expenses paid trip out to a mansion for one month and a chance to win $50,000 dollars. How could she pass up such an offer.

Something was wrong, the traps were reset and made real. People were losing their minds now and ready to kill to get out or be the last one standing. Who are these people, what's going on and why are people really dying, is there really an axe murder in this house? Oh God help us.

Expectations/Wants
  • The ability to play multiple character interactions. YC is the primary character, but the NPCs should not be fully resting on my shoulders, I'd like your help interacting with them.
  • Fear, the house is old but solidly locked down with enough food for everyone for over a month. There's no escape until the game is won. Properly write fear, there is no room for a brave fearless player here.
  • OOC communication is key. We need to be on the same page here. The plot is complex and will require us to work together.
Reminders
  • Pregnancy and children cannot and will not be in this story. Maybe YC has the shot or something to prevent this from happening. The choice is yours here.
  • Slice of life, there will be romance, and love can form, but a slice of life has no place in a horror story.
  • 3-day rule, read it and please understand it. If you can't give me a heads up don't bother asking to write. It's not a complicated rule you don't have to tell me personal details, but I will need to know if you're able to continue or not.
  • Forum Rules. (I'm a mod) Rules will be respected and enforced so please don't break them.
  • Forum History! This isn't all that bad, if you're new to the forums I'm not the author for you. I need some history here so I can look at your writing habits and past stories or current ones.

Her Soul Is Mine! (M/F / Horror / Disturbing / Emotional / Tormenting / Dark / NSFW /BDSM) (Partner Found)
Add a heading.jpg

BDSM, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Horrific and Graphical Violence, Gay, Male Domination, Masturbation, Forced Submission, Corruption, Voyeurism, Non-Con, Abuse, Interracial Couplings, Emotion and Physical Abuse, Prostitution, Torture, Depravity, Debauchery, Starvation, Age Difference, Possibly more, if it's not listed here it doesn't mean it can't happen.

Author Note: The plot for this story is easy enough, but the implementation of the world is complex. That's because I like rules. I absolutely hate all-powerful characters! I can't stand them. Because of that this plot is unnecessarily complicated. I apologize for that. There will be a spoiler describing how this all works at the bottom, please read it if you're interested. Thank you.

The Idea!
  • An assassin among the magicians has been hired to kill someone special only he can't do it.
  • The story takes place in Louisiana, New Orleans. (But can move.)
  • YC is taken instead of killed, YC was the target.
  • YC is unique, different, and special somehow among the magicians.
  • Forced kidnapping, eventually consensual, eventual love and romance.
  • People try to kill both characters often.
The Plot!

He had earned his reputation among the magicians that if you wanted someone dead he was the one to call. Hated by all, and needed by most, he was a necessary evil. A Dark One. Rare enough but one talented enough to also learn the skills of an assassin and he was the man to call when someone needed to vanish.

She was always unique, and special but could never fully grasp her power. She lacked control, she lacked the discipline needed to contain her wild spirit. Until he found her, she should have died, they all die but he didn't kill her. Instead, he took her. Waking up she found herself alone, afraid, and in some place, only demons walk. The Islands of Death, water, and darkness as far as the eyes could see. What was she going to do now and how was she going to survive this?

Magic in this story is going to be overly simplified. All magicians are bound to a single application and cannot exceed the purview of that application at all ever. For you Bender fans you can generalize the magic this way but far broader than this. For you fans of Shadow and Bone this is also acceptable but again broader.

Let's do some examples,

Fire can create fire elementals, fireballs, or even firewalls. But it has to be on fire. Fire is restricted by its natural elements, Water, and Oxygen. With or without these things there is no fire.
Air can move like air and create things with air but it cannot change the weather, it cannot create lightning or start a fire.
Restrictions are my goal here; broadness is the objective. You might have an electricity magician or a magician that can't do anything but carve wood. The uses here are endless but the trick is that you only have one gift and can never have more than this.

There are two exceptions to this rule.

Light Ones (LIFE), Light Ones are very rare but when they are heard, they are legends. Typically named a Saint or turned into a Saint thereafter. Martyrs, and more commonly traveling soothsayers who heal the sick.

They have the ability to give life, but doing so comes at a horrid cost, always. However, unlike the other abilities they have other gifts that are outside their application. Light manipulation, healing, and so on. If they give life to one that is dead, the toll on the magician is very costly, typically decades off their lifespan or the loss of a limb shriveling up and dying, at worst it could outright kill the Light One.

A Light One's gift of light is strong enough to blind and strong enough to cut if focused enough. Their ability to heal is also as easy for them as drinking water and has no cost to it. They are a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands and this is why they are often killed, or put on the front lines of a war to die. Inspirational Martyrs.

Dark Ones (DEATH), Dark Ones are extremely rare and typically hunted the moment they are born. There are exceptions but this is almost unheard of, and they are all despised and hated. Of that, there is rarely any exception. They have the ability to take life but doing so comes at a cost, a toll that must be paid and once that toll is paid they are beholden to it forever after. Like a vampire, some need blood to sustain themselves, others can never walk in the sun again or parish, and some can never touch the water. Many legends are told about these monsters, but their skills are just as frightening.

Aside from controlling death they also control darkness. Their control can be as finite as withering a young man to look old and frail, or as quick as stopping a heart. They can shroud the area in darkness but cannot suddenly see in the dark. They are still bound to the rules of darkness, they cannot make blades of darkness that cut things in half, it's just darkness. They can, however, make everything around them but their target so dark not even cameras could see through it, and their death is so strong they could touch a fingernail and make it die.

Most Dark Ones never live long enough to apply their skills to anything worthwhile. Additionally, it's almost unheard of to see one grow into a man and trained at that. Until now.

Expectations/Wants
  • BDSM (IS A MUST) this is a lifestyle, not a kink. This will not be a tourist playing at the idea of something. Come into this expecting a lot of detail in this lifestyle. If that's not for you this story isn't going to work.
  • FORCE! This story is going to force BDSM, which is unthinkable! Trust is 100% required for a BDSM relationship to function and we are removing that right at the get-go. Hopefully, we can allow it to grow over time and make this work. I'm going to try but need you to help as well, please.
  • Magic! I hate magic. I really do because with it you've effectively broken the world. But let's work together and keep things simple and easy to understand. Your special Magicians have better use of more useful powers, but smaller powers like water shooting from your fingertip in a nice old woman who tends gardens are just as common okay? Work with me here please, create a power dynamic that works in a functional world that allows it.
  • Darkness/Horror/Erotica. I class all these things in the same sentence. We should consider that we are writing an Erotic Horror. Because that is what it is. Stay focused and try to avoid long stretches of slices of life.
  • OOC Communication is an absolute must here. I cannot write this story alone and we need to be in sync to write this together, a few surprises are okay but let's work together and make something special.
Reminders!
  • Pregnancy – Cannot happen! Let's find a reason why and stick with it. (If you're a Light One maybe that was the price YC paid.) doesn't matter can't happen.
  • Prolonged Slice of Life – Not going to happen. If it does and I can't stop it, I'll end the story.
  • 3-Day Rule! It's not complicated if you don't understand it ask me and we can go over it together. Fail it and I'll end the story.
  • Forum Rules! I'm a Mod, don't break the rules, please.
  • FORUM HISTORY! (So here is the big one that some of you might not understand. I can't write with new members to the forums anymore, I just can't. They have always and I mean always ghosted, in over two years, not a single new member has stuck with a story, and I simply will not do it anymore. I apologize. I will be looking at your average post length, response time, and writing methods before I approve. If you are interested let me know, the worst I can do is say no right?)

No Way Out! (M/F / Horror / Psychological / Romance / NSFW / Suspense / Thriller) (ENDED)
No Way Out!.jpg

If you're looking for a hero, this is the wrong story.

Please be aware this story is not recommended for readers who are sensitive or easily disturbed by darkness. It can and likely will include.
Drugs, anal sex, exhibitionism, group sex, horrific and graphical violence, gay, male domination, masturbation, forced submission, corruption, voyeurism, non-con, abuse, interracial couplings, kidnapping, emotional abuse, and prostitution.
If it is not listed here it could still happen but unless mentioned it likely won't.

The Idea!
  • The story is set in the current year, in a modern setting, with no magic or supernatural aspects at all.
  • This story will take place in Lebanon, Illinois. A stone's throw distance from Saint Louis.
  • YC is kidnapped or given to MC, a powerful crime lord.
  • YC was Daddy's princess and now is being forced into a hard and difficult life that she's unable to escape from.
  • Romance is possible but first, she has to survive, which is very tricky.
The Plot!

He grew up in the dark, it's all he knew. Right and wrong, what a joke. In his world, it's kill or be killed. He spends his days in the shadows, doing what he wants when he wants. He refuses to follow anyone's rules. He owns this town and everyone in it.

Having found himself (YC Father) in debt, (can be a number of reasons.) Your character's protagonist has been taken or given to my character in order to help settle that debt. Her father spoiled her and left her unprepared for the darkness around her. She's never been hit, if she threw a fit eventually, she would get her way. She's wholly unprepared for this dark world she has been forced into.

This man seems to be the judge, jury, and executioner of anyone he deals with, and god help those who attempt to touch or take what is his.

The Club!

A lot of this plot will take place in a criminally run club. Expect to write with that in mind. Dancing, serving, waiting, conversing, etc. If you are going to struggle to write out a scene without someone writing it for you, then this story isn't going to work.

This club caters to just about everyone. Classy dances on the front floors, outright strip dancing in the back and so much more. But that is just the club, what's really going on is everything from murder for hire, to outright arson of rival businesses.

Why is this club so popular? Because anyone in the know leaves St. Louis and comes here to get something done. There's a steady stream of customers and a line of people ready to serve them.

Expectations/Wants
  • The ability to write out a scene without hand-holding. Let me be clear about this because it's important. If your character is told to dance. Writing out something like. "Gets on stage and dances." Isn't going to work. Describe it, and create NPCs that react to it. Create a scene and build off it.
  • Acceptance. This story is dark but it's going to have a lot of things in it that most people are not comfortable with. Go with that flow, add to it, and keep adding to it. This is a fictional story, create NPCs, create situations, and build on what's provided. Please, please, do not wait for me to do it for you.
  • Darkness and Horror. Things are not going to be pretty, eventually, you might be able to have your protagonist create a romantic situation. Until then she's in a fight to survive.
  • OOC communication. Have a doubt? Question? Or something else, maybe an idea of your own? Share it with me and let's make it happen.
  • Erotica. A story like this can have a lot of erotica in it. With different NPCs and random people. I don't expect you or me to write that out every time it happens, because this is more about the story than the act. However, I do expect some acknowledgment to be given even if brief in this regard so that the scene is impactful. One detailed description the first time is fine, a few minor descriptions thereafter is fine also. No description at all is not going to work. You have control so control it, but at least make it clear that it's happening.
Reminders!
  • Pregnancy = This can happen, but the child cannot stay, and pregnancy cannot be the goal or the plot. If you decide you want to do this. Plan on a horrific event to end it, or some long lost (no one) to show up and take the child so it's not in the story anymore. There will be no children in this story. It's too dark and too sexual in nature.
  • Slice of life = Not going to happen, if it starts to happen expect something horrific to follow the brief moment you enjoyed it.
  • Romance = Can happen, but it's going to take work and a lot of degrading, humiliating stuff before it does. Want to be an underboss who controls others like she was controlled? That can happen but not quickly. Romance is possible but in order to get there she would need to be a little broken to forgive and forget a monster like this guy.
  • FORUM HISTORY! (So here is the big one that some of you might not understand. I can't write with new members to the forums anymore, I just can't. They have always and I mean always ghosted, in over two years, not a single new member has stuck with a story and I simply will not do it anymore. I apologize. I will be looking at your average post length, response time, and writing methods before I approve. I'm sorry but I don't typically open my request thread up and I want to get this right. If you are interested let me know, the worst I can do is say no right?)
The Mist (M/F / Horror / Psychological / Romance / NSFW / Suspense / Thriller) (ENDED)
A Inner Sanctum Exlusive..jpg

This plot is centered around some very dark and horrific concepts and is certainly not for everyone. Stop reading now if you're not interested in horror.

This story can include (BUT DOES NOT HAVE TO.) the following tags. Which should be discussed if you are interested.
Anal sex, drugs, exhibitionism, monsters or supernatural, group sex, horror, incest, lesbian, gay, male domination, masturbation, forced submission, paranormal, bdsm, cheating, corruption concepts, graphic violence (description), spanking, voyeurism, slavery, prostitution, romance, non-con, abuse, torture, interracial couplings, kidnapping, depravity, starvation, emotional abuse, age difference, and possibly more.

SOO… that's a lot of tags, but what's it mean? Well I don't WANT all this, I'm telling you what could happen in the story not what will happen in the story. Remember half the story is you and your decisions. Who your character is, how they are, where they are and what they do. So no, not everything listed needs to be in the story. But it's a very effective way to scare away people who aren't ready for something like this. Let's move on.

The Idea!
  • The Story is set in modern times. 2020-2023, anything within that frame.
  • The Story will take place far from society in the mountains.
  • A thick Mist has covered everything, blocked communications and ravaged modern transportation. This Mist only recently showed up and no one knows why.
  • My Protagonist (my character) will be visiting his cabin for the first time as the Mist rolls in. Stuck in the woods on a mountain with no chance of traveling to a town he needs to figure out how to survive.
  • Your Protagonist (your character) can be ANYONE you want. Are they related? Are they friends? Were they with him, or were they hiking? Strangers? Does she find him or does he find her. There are only two limits. 1. FEMALE, 2. 18+
  • The Mist is an unknown factor here, it could be anything and could be doing anything. But our protagonists are normal humans. No supernatural abilities or powers.
The Plot!

My Protagonist grandfather recently passed and left behind a cabin. My protagonist hasn't been to the cabin since he was a child and decides to go see what condition it is in.

Upon reaching this cabin which is far removed from any towns, cities, or people. A thick almost supernatural fog begins to roll in. The radio becomes difficult to hear but the emergency broadcast system is telling people to stay indoors before it cuts out completely.

Phone and other devices like internet have stopped working. With no food, no weapons, and no plans my protagonist is required to survive until the Mist clears.

The Mist!

This is an unknown factor that we (TOGETHER) can figure out. What is it? Where did it come from? Are we grounded in reality, or did it suddenly create monsters? Has America been invaded? Are there dangerous cannibals roaming the woods?

The possibilities here are endless and limited only by our imagination. But it is OUR imagination that needs to decide what's really happening so we can write a story together.

Expectations/Wants
  • Darkness and Horror. (this is a must, I don't mind a little slice of life and even romance but our story is intended to be dark. KEEP it that way and expect it to be that way.)
  • Teamwork (we are writing this story together. HELP ME DO THAT! Don't wait for me to write to you. Create your own ideas, plots and story hooks and have fun with it. Let's work together and write something amazing.)
  • Depth, Detail, Description and More. (I write a lot; I mean a lot. Avg 2k. I expect an understandable and reactive response. The length you write isn't as important as what you've written. If you can't do it, don't ask.)
  • OOC Communication. (Yep, if you have an idea let me know and I will do the same. If we don't work together the story will flop.)
Reminders!
  • No CHILDREN. (Let me be clear on this. If your character has a child, get rid of it. Have it move away, have it taken away, lose it, I don't care. They cannot be in this story. It's that simple. While you're more than able to let your character get pregnant do not expect to be child rearing. It will be removed from the story somehow even if it just magically vanishes.)
  • SLICE OF LIFE. (It happens, there's a slow moment, some get to know your vibes, some romance etc. But this is a HORROR story, and I will not allow the story to be overwhelmed by slice of life. If it becomes that way, I will end it.)
  • EROTICA. (There will be a lot of it. All different types of it. While it is not the focus of the story it will certainly be a heavily implemented aspect of it. Erotica will have reason, and justification and will not be used as filler. Story first, Erotica second but expect a heavy amount of erotica all the same.
  • ROMANCE. (Sure, absolutely if that's the direction you want to go. This is as much your choice as mine. Is you're character romantically involved or are they a prisoner and captive. You decide as much as I do.)
  • REPLIES. (I reply to stories in the order they are received, always and without fail. If I replied to someone else first it's because they responded first. THAT SAID please read my 3-DAY RULE, ask questions if you don't understand it. I will end if it's broken.
  • FORUM HISTORY! (So here is the big one that some of you might not understand. I can't write with new members to the forums anymore, I just can't. They have always and I mean always ghosted, in over two years not a single new member has stuck with a story and I simply will not do it anymore. I apologize. I will be looking at your average post length, your response time, and writing methods before I approve. I'm sorry but I don't typically open my request thread up and I want to get this right. If you are interested let me know, the worst I can do is say no right?)
And with that the request is done. It's been some time since I've done one of these. Was it a lot of information? Yep, did you read it? If you didn't then I'm not right for you and that should just be a given. If you saw all this and your imagination went crazy and wild exploding with ideas. Contact me and let's see what we can come up with, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks everyone
~Redfren
Forbidden Love! M/F / Disturbing / Horror / Psychological / Taboo Romance (ENDED)
An Writer Sancum Story.jpg
This story is intended to be very disturbing and uncomfortable, even to me. Because of the nature of this story, it is particularly important that you carefully read what has been written here. This is not for everyone and is absolutely intended to be a taboo and uncomfortable story, not a fetish story and that is a very key factor when dealing with this.

The Basics!
  • This story centers around incest and the prejudice that comes with it along with the taboo nature of the story itself.
  • This is not a fetish story! The story will take place in Rhode Island or New Jersey, where these actions are not considered a crime. (The romance should flow and build like any other romantic story.)
  • This is not a lighthearted story, it will consist of abuse, manipulation, assault, and other such concepts from outside sources and my protagonist.

The Plot!
Your protagonist, for whatever reason, has had a rough childhood. Their mother passed or was not in the picture and their father (My Protagonist) could not be found to help them.
Their youth should have been spent as a runaway or stuck in the foster care system causing them to deal with a number of traumas of their own, prior to the start of this story. (How this happened or what they dealt with etc. is entirely up to the co-author. But it should be traumatic not a stable loving family who cared and properly took care of them.)

18+ or older, they have finally located their father. (My protagonist) and needing real assistance, and being out of options and hoping to reconnect with family they have sought him out for help. Hoping for a place to live and a chance to start a new life.

(How long it has been since they have seen their father, is also the co-author's choice. If they ever saw him at all.)

In a situation where choice is not really an option, they should find themselves tangled up in a horrible situation. Their father develops feelings for them that are well beyond acceptable by normal standards. But he is also a monster, having expectations of her, making her entertain his friends, and getting aggressive, this could even lead to him renting her out or selling her for the night for some extra money. It is a Bad Situation! And should not be treated as a fetish or a good thing.

It is possible your protagonist has a boyfriend outside the home, who is also abusive or aggressive or jealous, and so on. But does not realize what is happening inside the home she has now been staying at.

Over time and through a series of horrific events feelings can develop between these two and that can be made into a romance building slowly in the background of the story. This would take work however and considerable imagination on the co-author's part to figure out why they would allow their protagonist to feel this way.

What this is not!
  • This is not a fetish story! This is NOT a story about someone behaving like an innocent child with daddy issues.
  • This is not a love story, this is HORROR! This is DISTURBING! This is NIGHTMARE fuel. This is the kind of story that makes people cringe and feel horrible for what another person has suffered. It should ABSOLUTELY not be treated as a love story or fetish.
  • This is not a SEX-only story. While erotica will take place there should be and will be plots, subplots, backgrounds, NPCs, World Building, side stories, and more.
Things to consider!
  • Pregnancy will not be a thing in this story. To avoid this, the depo shot will be provided in the story to assure it cannot happen. Unless the co-author does something horrific in their background that prevents it outright. (NO KIDS)
  • Prejudice and hate should be VERY HIGH, in this story regarding their relationship when and if that happens. The world does not agree with their choice. Despite it being legal it is one of the most taboo and hated things a person can do. (WHICH I AGREE WITH!) so this should not be something ignored.
  • EVERYONE no matter what needs to be 18+ in this story. No side stories with minors, no 16-year-old throwing papers in the morning Children do not exist in this world simply put, they can be referred to, i.e. "My kids are at home." BUT NEVER USED.
  • Be prepared! This story is not for the faint of heart. It is a horror story and a very dark one. Even I get disturbed at the ideas I have for it. But it is FICTION! Do not confuse this story or this character for me as a person. I do not agree with this kind of behavior, and I am not my character. It is a fictional story intended to be disturbing and that is all it is.
Expectations!
  • Darkness! Your protagonist should not be a happy-go-lucky kind of character. Their home life should be broken and their background should be riddled with troubled youth concepts. It is a horror story start your horror with your protagonist.
  • The 3-day rule will apply – please read it, make sure you understand it and ask questions if you do not.
  • Fetishes are present. But, I will respect your limits, there will be no bathroom/scat-like behaviors, vore, dismemberment, amputations, etc. This is not that kind of story. But bondage, abuse, etc. can happen but will not be a focus.
  • DO NOT MATCH! I cannot express this enough; I write a lot. I love descriptions and details that give life to the world around my story. NPCs and other such details. Matching makes NO SENSE! If I write a description about a house, what is in the house, the rooms, and the smells, and the weather and the yard and the items on it and or around the tv. Etc. why would you try to match that? It makes no sense. Write what you think needs to be written but make sure you read what I have written do not ignore what I have written or read the first paragraph then the last one and respond that is not cool.
  • Your Character (Protagonist) – What they look like, how old they are, their ethnicity, their appearance, their personality = All of this is your choice. If they are from a different ethnic background, then my protagonist that is fine it is easy to just say they got it from their mother. Their appearance is also your choice as is their sexuality and orientation as to how and who they identify as. Abuse is not a sexual act it is a violent one. So, none of these things will change what happens at all. I ask only two things. The base model of your character is female, and two they are damaged, from a bad childhood.
  • Reason – You need to produce a convincing reason they are dealing with this and not immediately running to the police like a normal person. Discuss this with me, and we can work together on it if you want. But make it realistic, make it believable.
Thanks much.
If you did not read everything listed here, do not send me a PM, this is not the story for you. We will not mix well.
The Deal M/F / Horror / Disturbing / Emotional / Tormenting / Dark / NSFW / Taboo/ (ENDED.)
The Deal.jpg
This story is very opened ended. It can be a long story or a short one. Who your character is and what your character is willing to do is entirely up to you? That said this is a heavy NSFW story. I am looking for something Dark, Taboo, Uncomfortable, and outside the normal settings. Test your limits and push yourself, trust that I will respect your point of no return but until then really let yourself go and try something new. If it doesn't work, we can adjust, or start something else.

(Character sheet for the Protagonist can be found here. = Character(s) - Redfren's Filing Cabinet --Griffin Steele)

The Idea!
  • This story is set in modern times. (I prefer modern settings.) 2019-2022 anything in this time frame is fine.
  • There should be no supernatural or fantasy concepts here. I'm looking for a dark erotica story based on a realistic setting.
  • My protagonist (My Character.) Is a very wealthy, educated man. While he is not affiliated with any crime organization directly, it's clear he's had dealings with them. Well-placed stock market investments and proper Hollywood productions have made him quite famous. What he shows people outside his home is not the monster he is inside it. He is an older male 41 years of age.
  • Your protagonist (Your Character.) Can be anyone you want. His daughter, his stepdaughter, or a family member. An actress, a homeless woman, a victim, or a slave. Who you are is entirely up to you? Damn near anything will work here. Only a few mandatory aspects should be kept in mind. They are young 18+ but no older than 21. They are attractive but did not always have to be. Lastly, they are female.
  • I would prefer not to engage in any kind of political or religious roles in this story. Covid-19 is also something that should be avoided. These types of topics can easily be misunderstood and quickly cause offense to others.
THE PLOT!

She owes him a debt. (Why?)
-A big one.

The payment can't be settled with money or favors. (Why not?)
-He only wants one thing.

HER (Your protagonist.)

Every action will get a reward. A single silver dollar in a jar. Once that jar is filled up with three hundred silver dollars, (My protagonist.) Has agreed to let her go and will consider the debt paid.

But she will need to earn every single one.
-Submitting herself to the darkest, cruelest, and most dangerous man she's ever known.

~This plot concept is slightly adjusted from Penelope Sky (Button's and Lace.)

Expectations/Wants.
  • Dark, disturbing, taboo concepts.
    Is she a family member? Is she an ex-lover? Is she someone he helped? Is she someone he saved? Is she someone who owes him more than her life? All of these questions and more you should be asking before you submit your request to start this story.
  • Emotionally tormenting, trigger warnings.
    Regardless of who your character is, she has submitted herself to a very difficult and dangerous life. Expect abuse, verbal, physical, emotional, and more. This story is not for the faint of heart and you should not treat it as such. It doesn't matter who your character is, something drove her to accept this deal and your character will do her best to survive it.
  • Lots of adjustments and changes.
    This story is not intended to slip into a single role and stick with it. She is dealing with an unstable man. One day he may expect your character to behave like a slave. The next day he might just beat her because he wants to. The next day he might love her and treat her like a long-lost wife, taking her out in public and showing her off to the world. He might share her with friends, he might rent her out.
    - Your limits will be taken into consideration and respected. But be aware that this story is intended to be wild and a little crazy from the start to the finish.
  • Depth, Detail, Description, and NPCs
    I write a lot. It takes time to adjust to each other's style of writing. DO NOT MATCH, it makes no sense and will kill a story if you feel you have to. For example, if I wrote a long description of a house, a room, the walls, the floor, the items in the room, etc. Why would you attempt to match a reply that is 90% description? It makes no sense. Write what you want, if that's a lot write a lot, if that's not so much then write less. Just read what has been written, please.
    - I like NPCs and detailed worlds. Read a book, how many books are about 2 people and only two people? That's not a world that's not a story that's a journal. A world is full of life please expect this one to be the same.
Some Reminders!
  • Read my request thread. - Read my rules for 3 days without contact so you can ask questions if you have them. (People who ignore my request thread, will be ignored or refused. I.E., asking me about having children is a good indication you did not read my request thread.
  • Erotica – There will be a lot of it. All different types of it. But it will not be the sole focus of the story. Adding additional content that is not about sex is not FILLER! It's plot, story, and depth. While Erotica in this story will be higher than normal it is not the focus.
  • Romance – It's absolutely possible to change this character, for him to fall in love and for your character to fall in love and form some twisted little romance. But that is far off and will not be an easy goal to reach. Do not come into the story with puppy dog eyes and expect a slice of life. It isn't going to happen.
  • OOC / Real Life – Real life comes first, who you are in real life, male or female. Means very little to me. I'm writing from a character's perspective; real life has no impact on what I'm writing. As stated in my request thread, flirting on either side is an absolute no. I will immediately end the story if any kind of unacceptable behavior like this happens.
  • Replies – I reply in the order received always. You will not be ignored if you are owed a reply and see I've given a reply to someone else first. It is because they replied first. I reply to stories in the order they were received. I do not expect you to do the same, I do expect you to respect my 3-day rule. (Read above for more details on this.)
  • LAST THING – FORUM HISTORY! If you don't have it, I'm not going to write with you. I'm sorry but I've been burned way too many times by people joining the forums trying it out and vanishing a week later or less. If you've just joined, I welcome you and wish you the best, but this story is not for you. Have a clear history on the forums, please.
It's been a while since I tossed an RT story out. Let's see how it goes. Most of the others ended shortly after they started. I'm crossing my fingers that this one is different.
Trafficked! M/F / Dark Romance / BDSM / Horror / Phsycological / NSFW (Ended)
Trafficked!.jpg

This plot was inspired by a conversation I had with a friend regarding some ideas for another plot I have written. I liked the idea so much that I decided to throw it up as a plot and see if anyone else would be interested. Please read carefully as this will not play out like a normal story that most people are familiar with.

The Basics!
  • This story is current date, set in a world without magic, or superpowers. It's a realistic take on sex trafficking.
  • My protagonist – Will not come into the story immediately. This will be a story with many characters and many interactions. My main character will not enter the story until much later.
  • Your protagonist – Should be younger in age. In this regard, I don't want to put any real limits here, 18+ but should be younger than 30 years of age. They should be female, what nationality they are is your choice. They should be attractive, and perhaps a little trusting or naive regarding dangerous situations (Though why that is will be your choice. Perhaps they trusted their boyfriend or husband and were tricked, or perhaps they just have an innocent outlook on the world. Whatever the reason is, the trap shouldn't be easily detected.)
The Concept!
  • Your character will be captured and taken by a human trafficking ring. (IMPORTANT!)
    How this comes to pass can be spoken of but there are many ways that this trap can take off. Perhaps she was on vacation with her boyfriend or husband and was sold by them. Maybe they beat him up to make it more real and help him get away with it, leaving your character confused and unaware of how she got into this mess. Another option is simplicity. Maybe she is just walking down a dark alley and is taken. You could also have her be tricked, maybe she was single and hit on by someone and invited out to a yacht for a party. The options on how to set this trap off are endless, so please think about it and feel free to speak to me about it.
  • Your character will be placed on a boat and taken away from the U.S. and everything she knows. Here the story will really begin. Will she submit willingly to what's happening or fight against her fate with everything she has?
    At this point in the story, your character's personality is totally your choice. Make them strong, independent, and unwilling to accept their fate, fight, kill, and try to survive. That's totally fine, just do these things realistically, please. Fear, Pain, and Danger are real do not ignore them, or God Mod your way through this.
  • On the ship, your character will be analyzed, and her value will be determined. Expect a lot of NPCs. (Not my main character.) If those NPCs or some of those NPCs Die, that's totally fine because they are NPCs so really enjoy the buildup of this story.
  • Once the ship lands, your character will be prepared and taken to an auction where she will be sold. This is important because the person that buys her will not be (My Character.) She will be bought by a true monster. The hope is to establish a reason why she might tolerate my character's behavior in comparison to the previous owner she had.
  • At some point, she will be given away / Sold / or taken from her previous owner depending on how the story is going. (My Character) will be the one to do this, and that is where our story really begins.
Author Information!
  • At the start! – Expect non-con, abuse, torture, and more. There will be no scat or any sort of bathroom play at all. This section of the story is intended to be extremely dark and horrible. This is the foundation of your character's reasoning for accepting her life after she is saved from this. So, expect it to be bad but not everlasting.
  • BDSM & S&M will be heavy in this story after she is rescued or taken from her previous owner. I would prefer if she had no previous experience with this. The style of BDSM used here will be heavy, Master & Slave style. If you're looking for a light version this isn't for you. (BDSM is complex and detailed, it's fine if you've never written it before but be prepared for detailed information as your character learns about it.)
  • Erotica – will be present in the story but should only be about 60/40 of it or less. The driving point of this story will be romance, trust, and rebuilding your character. There should be NPCs in it. There should be other areas so expect that. If you're looking for a story about a single home, 2 people, and nothing else this is not for you.
  • This is a fetish story! (This story starts off horrific and dark.) As it progresses it will lead into a BDSM story and Dark Romance. Love can be found in the strangest places, but can she love someone she is being forced to call Master?
  • DO NOT MATCH! (IMPORTANT!) I write a lot, I like to write and describe things, I like to fill out worlds and make them feel real and full. That means I can get quite descriptive. I don't always do this, especially in conversation. Please don't match what I write, it makes no sense to me. If I describe an area, people, the weather, and more. Why would you attempt to match that? Write what you want. Just read what I've written first, please.
  • Your character's personality is your choice. Just be realistic, understand that pain is not something easily ignored, and make your character immune to it, being fearless, stronger, and able to defeat and withstand anything. Is better suited to an action-adventure and not this one. I'm not asking you to play a submissive character. But play a realistic one, understand the limits of your character, when she can take no more when she would do anything to make something stop. Please do not make her a GOD it will ruin the story.
  • HISTORY ON I.S. – There are so many amazing new people joining the forums every day. However, I have never had a single story even once since I joined be maintained or work when dealing with someone new to the forums. Because of this, I am simply unwilling to write with new users. I welcome you but I apologize this is not the story for you.
--SO, DID YOU READ EVERYTHING? If you didn't, then please don't request to take part. If you couldn't take the time to read the plot and the idea, then you won't take the time to read what I write when we start the story. Sorry.
Dark Dystopia M/F / Horror / Phsycological / Romance / Post-Apocalyptic / NSFW (Ended)
In light of the reception to a video format, I am posting a written request as well. Please read carefully before sending a PM. If you do not have time to read it, feel free to listen to the video while you go about your activities. I have tried to make this as easy to understand as possible.

mqdefault.jpg

The Concept

• This story is set in a post-apocalyptic setting. About 150 years after our current date. It will be taking place in America, but the location such as the state is not relevant.
  • There is an entire world thread up and ready if you are interested in learning more about it you can do so here. (A Dark Dystopia World)
  • I would like to create a realistic, horrific story involving unthinkable acts of murder, kidnapping or enslavement, psychological and disturbing situations that are uncomfortable for most people.
  • There are no zombies or supernatural creatures in this world.
  • I am requesting that you play a female character. Your real-life gender and sexuality, are not relevant. If you feel this is a good match for you send a PM.
  • My protagonist will be a Predator, traveling alone. He can either capture your character, or you can join him at some point.
  • Pregnancy and Children traveling with our characters should not take place in this story at all. Perhaps your character is unable to have children because of the environment, this would solve a lot of problems.
  • Your character, or protagonist. Should have a reason for traveling alone. What that reason is, will be entirely up to you. Did they escape and are on the run? Are they also a Predator? Are they something else? Whatever the reason she should be traveling alone when the two characters encounter one another.
  • I would prefer you not play a freak. (See World Thread or Video for details.) If you must play this style of character, please have a very valid backstory and reason for doing so.
Some Details

• My character will not be a good person. This doesn't mean he will suddenly beat your character and constantly abuse her. It is to indicate that he does horrible stuff when encountering others and I intend to maintain this role throughout the story. How the two of our characters interact does not change his predator behavior.
  • Having some knowledge of this world would be helpful. You are not required to read the world thread. It is only there for reference and can be used to quickly find out information on a particular subject. (How does trade work? What is a freak? What is a settler?) Everything is categorized in an easy manner, so you don't have to read it all. If you would like to add to this world thread after the story has started, you are welcome to do so. NPC's and other information will be on this thread so they can also be quickly referenced when encountering someone more than once.
  • My character will not want to settle down in a settlement. While they might stay in one for a brief time the story is meant to be one that takes place in the open world. Traveling from one place to another. So difficult encounters and environmental threats will be common. BUT! It also means there will be a lot of one-on-one writing and time spent with each other's characters.
  • There will be combat and other threats, please attempt to write these out as well and do not wait for me to write them for you.
  • There will be erotica that takes place in this story. However, as you can likely already tell that is not the focus of this story and should not be the focus of this story. 50/50 or less is acceptable anything more than this will be rejected.
Some Additional Information

• This is not a fetish story, please do not treat it like one. There would not be BDSM/S&M in this story because these people neither have the time nor the discipline to functionally maintain that kind of relationship.
  • Erotica – I can be quite flowery in the way I write but do not have to be, nor are you required to be. I can change the way I write if it bothers you, but I will need you to let me know beforehand.
  • Non-Con/Dub-Con – Put simply this can and does happen in the world. However, I will respect your limits and do not have to do this if it is something you prefer not to write. That said it is happening in the world and would come up as a topic from time to time so please keep this in mind.
  • I write a lot – (DO NOT MATCH) – I tend to write quite a bit, especially if I'm describing something. Please do not match what I write, it makes no sense to me and is just awkward. Write what you want as much as you want. Just read what I've written. If I describe a building, the environment, an NPC, and the surrounding area. It's not only foolish to expect you to match that, it's just silly to think you would.
  • This is just a request; nothing is set in stone other than the world I've already started to create. Things can change and we can talk about details that have not been presented here in PMs if you are interested.
  • HELP ME WRITE! – I am trying to co-write a story with you, not for you. Please add things to it, include your own NPCs and include your own descriptions, control NPCs, control combat, control the world. We are making this together please help me do that and do not wait for me to prompt you to write a response. It's fine if it happens from time to time but don't let this be you reacting to one perspective constantly.
Finally, I will say this. I am seeking a highly active partner. I want a deep, exciting, and enjoyable story that drives me to want to write it. I want to feel that excitement and I want my partner to feel it also. If you don't have a history on the forums or you are new, I apologize but it is highly likely I will not start a story with you. I have attempted to write with new members before and each and every time they have either vanished or stopped the story. I want this story to last, so please seriously consider the request before you apply to join this story.

Thank you, everyone and I hope to hear from you soon.

This video is not required, it is just a verbal description of what is written above. I made it so you could continue to go about your activities while listening to it in the background.

Thanks, everyone.
Motel Hell M/F / Horror / Phsycological / Romance / NSFW (ENDED)
Motel Hell.jpg

Motel Hell, is intended to be a horrific romance of disturbing and psychological disturbances. Below I will lay out the idea of the story. You will notice a lack of details here with only light concepts, this is because I believe a story should grow as it is written and should not be directed by a single person. Expect the unexpected and a little bit of everything. This is an NSFW story and of course 18+ there will be no minors in this motel or in this story at all. This is not up for debate. Be warned that this story is not for everyone nor is my writing style. Do your research, please, and make sure that we are a good fit before you pm. Thanks, and enjoy.

The Concept

• The story is set in modern times, I'm thinking of a backwater town in Florida like Gibsonton or Gibtown. It doesn't have to be in this location, but the concept is what is working here. Small out of the way, hard to find. A little freaky.
  • The concept is to have a mixture of realistic and supernatural or spiritual-like situations taking place in this motel. Murder, Kidnapping, Ghost or Haunting, etc. Sky's the limit it's that kind of place and it's not safe.
  • My protagonist (My Character.) Is not educated, he's likely not a great-looking guy either. Down on his luck with a bad family history, being the only heir after a death in the family he inherits this motel. Determined to restart his life and make a fresh go of it, he heads out with big plans.
  • Your protagonist (Your Character.) Is yours to decide. Height, Age, Appearance, etc. None of that matters play what you want. (Must be over 18+ this is not negotiable.) What matters is your hook. For whatever reason, your protagonist has found themselves at this motel, unable to afford the room and frightened of being homeless, sacrifices need to be made. Job maybe? Sex trade? Stealing? Slumming? Begging? The options are limitless, and they are yours to decide, just find a reasonable hook that results in your protagonist being desperate enough or hungry enough to do whatever is necessary to survive. (Have fun with it, I'll work with you not against you.)
  • (I would prefer to ignore Covid in this story, just forget it and pretend it hasn't happened.) It's too political, too emotional, and too real this is a fictional story and I want no part of the politics involved in this situation.
Some Details

• There is a reason my protagonist did not get a stronger education or make something of his life. I haven't decided on the hook just yet, we can talk more about it to find an area you are comfortable with. Some ideas are, he's a drunk, he's aggressive, he's mentally or physically abusive, or both, maybe he's a criminal or sex offender. (I don't know anything about drugs at all, how they affect you, what they do etc. So, this option isn't a very good one for me.)
  • Who died in the family for him to get this motel isn't important, Mother, Father, Sister, etc. doesn't matter? He's the last standing relative and receives it by default as they had no back owed taxes or anything. This can be worked out in the story as history unfolds. The point is he no longer has a family.
  • Ghost and hauntings. I'm thinking there could be ghosts, or something else to this effect if you want to go that direction. If not that's fine also, it's an open story, and can be determined based on preferences. Maybe people just think it's haunted because it has a dark history or something we can work out the details.
  • All kinds of things can happen here, as I already mentioned. Maybe a kidnapper stays there, or a murderer. Someone hiding out or a gang etc. The options here are endless because of the location, quality, and overall environment it's going to draw the worst of the worst here. Hell, even my protagonist could be a killer. (I've never seen bates motel, but the concept is solid enough.)
  • There will be erotic encounters of course. But the story will not and cannot focus on this. How far you are willing to take those encounters is up to you. I'll respect your limits, if you want the concept of assault but don't want to write out the assault that's fine, if you prefer to write that assault that's fine also. Read my limits and I will read yours we can find a middle ground, I'm sure. Just do your research.
Some Reminders/Request

• Erotica – Will be in the story, but the story cannot and should not be focused on this aspect of things. 50/50 or what I prefer 70-80 story and 30-20 erotica. Doesn't matter just understand the story first and this won't be a problem.
  • PLEASE DON'T MATCH!! – I cannot express this enough. The idea of matching is silly nonsense that makes zero sense to me. If I'm describing npc's / the hotel / the freaking whether – it's not only rude but just foolish to assume you are going to match that length with character interaction. Don't do it, write what you want – however, you want. 2 paragraphs or 50 I don't care as long as you are having fun. Never feel obligated to match my work it's just silly.
  • I write a lot – Do some research see my average post. I don't expect you to do this but don't ask me not to do it. I like detail, I like depth. You write your way, and I will write mine.
  • Co-Author being Male or Female – Seriously?? This doesn't matter at all; the story is for the co-author's protagonist to be female. You're gender as an author is irrelevant and has no bearing on the story at all. So, if you are interested and your male, feel free to ask if you feel you can write a female character.
  • This is not a fetish story, but it is a horrific one. Do not enter this story with the concept of creating a loving relationship and a slice of life story. It isn't going to happen. Harmful stuff is going to take place and it's intended to be horrific and disturbing. (Fake and fictional.) But none the less difficult and horror-based. This can be triggering for some so bear that in mind before making your request, please.
  • These are just building blocks. A concept, not a prewritten story. Please put work into your ideas and write them out. You don't need permission you don't need to ask. If you want a ghost to shatter all the windows (DO IT!) you have as much control of this story as I do. We are writing together, so take control and have fun.
I haven't put a request up for quite some time. I hope this turns out well. If you are interested, please let me know. READ MY Request thread details, PLEASE! I have ended a few stories because of time, and I will do so again. If you are unable to commit to the story don't send the pm. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon. Take care everyone.

A Taboo World M/F / Horror / Disturbing / Dramatic / Romance / Taboo Subjects / NSFW (ENDED)
il_570xN.326246339.jpg
This story can have very disturbing situations and more that might be uncomfortable to read about. If that's the case decline to partake in this story. As a final note please don't confuse the story as a fetish or kink that reflects me in real life, that is not the case. The whole point of this concept is that it's disturbing and uncomfortable, it is to create a situation (fictional) that people are not sure they want to read.

The Idea

• The story takes place in New Jersey, where much of this plot is considered legal. This will allow the authors of the story to focus on the taboo reactions of NPCs rather than the legal ramifications of their actions.
  • Your character – Should be female, age isn't important as long as they are younger than my character. Their appearance, sexual history, bust size, and all that other stuff are totally up to you. It has no bearing on the story or the way my character will interact with them. So, if they are ugly, loose, and easy, flat-chested, etc. It wouldn't change the way my character sees them. Please create whatever character you want.
  • This is a modern story (Minus covid-19 situation)
  • The Characters are close – This is up to the co-author on how they feel it would work best. The two characters should be very close though. Father/Daughter // Brother/Sister // Step relations raise together. The closer the better, this will create the first taboo concept, remember this is legal in New Jersey so what these two would be dealing with is a ton of judgment from anyone that knew. Creating stress, drama, etc.
The Details

• My character is no longer living with or around your character. (Regardless of their relation to one another.) He is comfortably wealthy, not super-rich and flashy but upper-middle-class and rather comfortable. For some reason, (Death in the family, Homeless, drug issues, etc.) your character is on their last leg and has come to ask for help.
  • My character is considered something of a black sheep in the family, but no one ever really explains why. Most people in the family dislike him and do not want others associating with him regardless of his wealth.
  • My character has a very odd personality, not being socially accepted or becoming uncomfortable in social situations. With high trust issues, He is drawn to your character because of how close they are and feels that they truly understand him.
  • My character is a (Hit Man) Murderer for hire – He does not just do jobs for the Mob, but other groups as well, wealthy people, connected people, etc. If someone is willing to pay him, he's willing to kill them. Most people believe he is a consultant for a military firm having a history in the military. That is just an alibi and cover, however, and one that he pays them to maintain.
  • This story will be placed in (The Forbidden Sanctum) Torture Chamber – The location isn't because it will be heavy in erotic roleplay. It's because that section will provide the most freedom regarding violent and graphic descriptions. And be the best area to avoid offending people.
  • Non-consensual erotic possibilities – I say possibilities because this really falls into the co-author's choice. If my character makes advances on your character and they are not rejected, then this situation would not be considered non-consensual. If she rejects them then they could be. Of course, you can also include plots of your own once the story gets going where perhaps someone else does this, and my character finds out. Etc. So it's not a (Set in stone, sort of thing.) But could happen.
  • The story should be based around forbidden love, the horror of living with a hitman, drama, etc. It might be legal to do what they are doing, but the whole world disapproves of this, and their age gap could also play a factor in the judgment of others. Combine that with the fact that he's taking on jobs to murder people and could be under investigation by the FBI or perhaps the mob wants to remove witnesses and you have a dramatic premise for a taboo story.
Some Extra's

• This is not a fetish in hopes of having someone calling my character daddy or some other nonsense. This story is made to be uncomfortable; it's designed to touch base on taboo subjects that can happen. It is not a reflection of myself or my personal desires in any way.
  • This is not an attempt to break a co-author's OOC Limits – If something is uncomfortable say so, so it can be edited and adjusted. I'm NOT going to ask why it made the co-author uncomfortable or attempt to convince them otherwise, I'm just going to correct the situation that made them uncomfortable and move on. So please be clear with anything that isn't comfortable, this is supposed to be a fun, fictional way to express our imaginations. If it isn't doing that then something is wrong.
  • It is totally possible to have other players take part in this story, but not required or expected. If another player wants to write with us and the co-author thinks it's a good idea send a message and we can work something out. Police, investigators, close friends, other family members, etc. It doesn't matter. The story is designed for 1vs1 but most certainly can accept additional authors if all parties agree.
  • This is a co-written story; I've provided the building blocks to a concept but it's co-written. That means the co-author should have as much control and flexibility as I do. Create new situations, create plots, create drama, create story hooks, play NPC's, expand on the world. I will work with the co-author's ideas not against them.
I hope to create a taboo story, that is fun, exciting, and a little disturbing to write about. I can see a lot of plots and story hooks for something like this. From legal issues to dramatic scenes of retaliation, like being kidnapped to get back at my character. It's a difficult situation for these two and they are going to be judged for it no question. That judgment will only increase as their oddities start to show up more and more. There are so many possibilities for a story like perhaps your character decides to start going to college and finds someone else to love. Or perhaps they cheat or fool around? The concept is completely open and has hundreds of possible outcomes. Can they overcome them, or will they be destroyed by them?

The Character that will be used can be found here. Character information.

Broken Hostage M/F / HORROR / THRILLER / SUSPENSE / NSFW (ENDED)
I would like to create a very twisted kidnapper story. This will most certainly be a horrific story, and anyone interested in this should prepare for that. This story will include erotic roleplay. However, it will not focus on this style of roleplay. I prefer the story to be heavily implemented with a touch of erotic role play, not the other way around.

This story can have and likely will have very disturbing situations that could reflect mental and or physical abuse as well as a graphic description of horrific scenes. If you are unable to separate reality from fiction easily or suffering from various PTSD issues this is likely not the story for you, as I have no desire to draw out these kinds of hurtful and painful emotions from you as an author.

As a final note, I am a regularly active person on the forums. This will need to be an active thread. I sadly will not accept any author who is unable to post less than once a day. I apologize as I am fully aware of how many of you are busy and just how incredibly talented you are, but I need at least one more thread that is daily. I understand that sometimes that is not possible, but it is the standard of this story and should be expected. Anything beyond 3 days and I will end the thread. It is not personal, I am just too active to take on another thread that is slow. Thank you for your understanding.

The Idea

Your Character - (which can be anything. A college student, a mother, a housewife, a friend, a family member. I truly do not care, go wild.) Has attracted the attention of My Character. This is not a good thing, He will kidnap your character, which will start off as a horrific series of events. Brutality, aggression, etc. you name it this can happen. What it should and hopefully lead to are several options. Which will heavily rely on you. Maybe Stockholm Syndrome and they start kidnapping and ransoming people together? Maybe you continue to fight and try to escape? Maybe you are being tracked by the police and he must stay on the run? Maybe you are a victim and would like to die at the end of all this? As I said the choice will heavily rely on you. If you like the concept let's go wild and see where this goes.

Conditions!

• Your character – whoever they are, is human and female. Age is forum rules restricted, please. Otherwise, I do not care if you are 90 or 18 I'll make it work.
  • This is the modern world, 2019 January 1st
  • PLEASE DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO MATCH! Nothing drives me more insane than posting a large page of information and seeing the other person feel they need to match that. You do not! write what you think needs to be written in more than 1 paragraph, and please read what is written before you respond.
  • Understanding – I am not my character. I prefer darker stories, horrific stories, I like them. That does not mean I am them. I am not my character, this is not real, please do not consider my character's feelings, behaviors, or actions to be my own.
  • POSTING – yep this is where I will lose people. 1 post per day, if you cannot post I get it holiday's kids etc. but please, please understand that this is an active thread. If you cannot maintain 1 post per day save for rare blips, then this is not the story for you.
This will include

(The Forbidden Sanctum) Torture Chamber – This should be a given but this is going in the torture chamber. Just because something can happen does not mean it will. But I seriously dislike restrictions on writing and this area is the most freeing area I have found.

Violence – You control as much of the story as I do. It is co-written not written for you. That said I can promise right out of the gate abuse and violence are given at least in the beginning.

Nonconsensual erotic encounters – This can happen, does not mean it will. If your character is willing, then it will not happen, will it? If you make your character fight and resist, then it will. It is a co-written story you control aspects of it. Just be aware it can happen.

ERP (Erotic Role Play) – At some point with permission or without it, they are going to have sexual encounters. I would prefer these to be about 60% story - 40% ERP, or 70% story - 30% ERP, but I can be a little flexible if the scene is heading in that direction. Just remember if you decide that you have had enough or do not feel like typing it out, etc. Fade to Black – Speed the scene – close the scene "They have a great night together!" etc. I will say it again it is co-written you control as much of this as I do.

Time Skips – Day to Day life is fine, I am good with it. But it will become mundane at some point, and when that happens, I will want to skip time, weeks, months, does not matter Day to Day is only so fun for so long. Think of a book even they skip time. This should be expected at some point.

BDSM – So this can happen (if you want it to), pet play, dominance, etc. It is fine, but I already have a story heavily based on this. So, if we do dip into this category let us leave it as a kink and not a lifestyle okay?

What this is not

Breaking your OOC Limits! – Let us be realistic, there are things we are not comfortable with. I do not like scat, I do not like cannibalism, I do not like people pretending to be kids, I have kids it is not cool. You have limits too, please let me know what they are.

Multiple erotic partners – Your character will not be pimped during this encounter, they will not be sold, they will not be forced to be used by other people. It is not that I cannot see that aspect of the story. It is that I do not like it. So, it is not going to happen.

My Hope

I really hope that we can create a story that is both dramatic, horrific, terrifying, and convincing. I want something that people read and sit back and say "damn!" that is my aim here. That true horror story where both people are on the edge of their seats wondering what is going to happen next.

Thanks for reading. Send a PM if you are interested and we can talk about it.

LIVING WITH A SERIAL KILLER M/F / HORROR / THRILLER / NSFW (ENDED)
I want to create a horror-based thriller between myself and whoever decides to join. This thread will likely include erotic roleplay but will focus heavily on what it's like to be around someone who is behaving this way and living with them, not the ERP itself.
This should be a dark roleplay, with disturbing situations that could reflect physical and mental abuse as well as graphic descriptions of horror-like events on NPC's.
(Read above to be assured of my limits and let me know your own)
The MC will have many personality traits of a Psychopath, including but not limited to psychotic and sociopathic behavior. Be aware this can be quite disturbing if you've dealt with this kind of person in real life this may not be the roleplay for you.

--The idea, (Your Character) has come to live with the MC for whatever reason. (That's for you to decide) Wife, Mail Order Bride, Friend, Cousin or distant family member, etc. The choice is yours. Over your time living with the MC, you should slowly or quickly, depending on your character start to notice odd behaviors, and other such things as the MC will progressively get worse as time goes on.

--What this is not is the MC beating the hell out of your PC all the time. This is not the MC killing your character unless that is something you want to do so you can step out of the thread. This is not you helping the MC with his psychopathic behaviors or becoming involved in his illegal activities.

--MY HOPE is that this story is able to instill the feelings of our characters correctly. I hope that it comes off as a nice horror story or thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

--GUEST While I want to keep the RP between the two MC's I wouldn't mind at all if a guest stopped in and added some drama or became a victim etc. However, it's important to me that the story is already established and the partner of this thread agrees. Please do not make a heavily reliant character, Please do not become destructive or godlike to the thread.

Forever Bound Pt. 2 M/F / Horror / Romantic / Suspense / NSFW (ENDED)
IMPORTANT! This thread had already started for a short time, Then Ended (Due to conflict in posting expectations.) Please read if you are interested in this story, At least the last post, to grasp the situation. It is an excellent way to see both my writing style and to give you a heads up on what you can expect.
Forever Bound (Ended)

SSPiderWorld Info
The World Forever Bound Takes Place In.

SSPiderThe Idea

My concept is to create a story about a man, who is too close to his wolf. He has been alone too long; he is allowed his wolf to take too much control of his emotions and his personality. Typically, when something of this nature happens it is the pack's duty to put the offending person down. Even if that hurts, even if they do not want to. This is because they simply become too hard to handle and are dangerous to everyone around them. In conclusion, your character will be the lynchpin that seals his fate. At some point, his wolf has marked you as a potential mate or I should say his mate. Trying to save their friend, the pack has absconded with you in hopes that your presence will save their packmate. With this in mind, my character's human side will see your character as a forced issue. Someone set there to control him, he is not a nice guy. Can you change him? or will you suffer with him?

SSPiderConditions

Your character has been taken (Either against your will or by it) and brought to an area where you are going to be introduced to my character.

Please be a female character (What race/age/class etc. is totally your choice)

Please do not play the undead (If we have a guest show up in the thread as undead fine, but as the plot suggests playing undead simply would not work.)

PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO MATCH! (This is so, so important to me. Write what you want, write what you think needs to be written. Just more than a few lines, please. I do not match; I write what I think works for that situation sometimes it is a lot sometimes it is a few paragraphs. You do not need to match me, if you like 2 paragraphs then write that way regardless of what you see. Just read what is written before you respond please, and I promise I will do the same.)

No Gods/God RP (What I mean by this, is your character suddenly get's backhanded for whatever reason. It does not matter, this is just an example. Suddenly it does not hurt, you do not care, your unstoppable, you cannot be hurt, you are god-like.) This type of roleplay is fine but does not work with this story. The character (My Character) That you will be interacting with is not the Alpha, he will get beaten up plenty, he is not perfect and is flawed. Being strong-willed is fine, being a god is not.

Understanding (Try to remember that I am not my character. This story is as hard for me to write, as it is for others. I do not act like this in real life, I am not my character.) Try to maintain your character's views on things. Are you aggressive? Are you soft and easily frightened? Are you a pushover? These choices are yours but try to stick with them, please. Do not start off as a frail human and suddenly turn into an aggressive all-powerful werewolf because someone did this or that in secret.

SSPiderThis will include

Torture Chamber = This is going in the torture chamber because I want the option for anything to happen. That does not mean it will, I just do not want that restriction there if it should. OOC boundaries will be respected of course. However, things can happen, and I did not want restrictions when it came to those things. If something is uncomfortable fade it to black, otherwise go wild. For example, perhaps your character was brutally set upon, but you have no desire to roleplay that. You just want that to be an option, then Fade it to Black and bring it into the story. Just have fun and let your imagination go wild.

Violence = against himself and against your character. While I do not intend to turn this into an abusive story. It is unreasonable to ask that this character not strike your own character. Count on a drunken stupor and being struck, mistreated, yelled at, and generally treated badly.

ERP (Erotica) = This is perfectly fine, expected, and totally normal. However, the story must not/cannot be focused on this. Should that happen I will attempt to shift the story away from it. Should that persist I will attempt to rectify this by a Fade to Black or OOC. Let me be clear, it is fine if it happens. It is not fine if it becomes the only thing that is happening. Story first like a romance novel, not a harlequin.

Time Skips = I am fine with running day after day in roleplay. However, just like a book, it is unreasonable to think that this would stay enjoyable. Things get boring, things become mundane and life moves on. When this happens, we need to skip time. Just like they would in a book – 2 weeks later – 1 month later, etc. please keep this in mind.

Control = It is especially important that you understand that your character is yours to play, this includes NPC's and other environmental changes. You have control of the story just as much as I do. It is not necessary for you to remain purely on the reactive stage. Become Active, create problems, create a story, create your own adventure, and let me react also. Have fun with this.

Your Character = You will notice I only have a few requirements none of which control your created character. Two main conditions are as follows. The first is to please be a female character (That does not mean you! That means your character, I do not care if you are male/female, young/old, married/single. None of that matters because you are a co-author of this story not a participant in the story. I react and act to your character, not you.) Second, I ask that you not play a member of the undead. (This is because the undead is a contrast to the werewolf. One is life, one is death, while they may mix in other worlds/stories they would not do so well in this one.)

What does that leave you with? Anything, you can literally play anything you want. A wizard, A werewolf, A fay, A human, etc. the choice is yours. Go wild with it and have fun. Are you a young person? Are you old? Are you attractive? Are you ugly? The story is yours to explore do it with a character you will enjoy, please.

SSPiderWhat this is not

Continued Abuse – This is not a story about your character being continually abused. By anyone or anything, including my own character.

BDSM – This absolutely cannot involve BDSM, I have a story with that style already this is not that.

Pimping – You are welcome to have your character cheat or play around with other NPC'S. This is not however my character forcing yours to be with other people. That is not going to happen, any choice to be with another character in the story will be yours and will not be forced on you like someone pimping you out to stronger wolves, etc.

Breaking OOC Limits = Please let me know your request page so I can see a list of your DO NOTS, this way I don't cross them.

SSPiderMy Hope

I truly hope that we can create a story, that is dramatic, intense, romantic, and exciting. We are talking about doing something that has so many options for it. I hope that we can express our character's feelings correctly and create something that is fun and enjoyable to read.

PM me for questions, concerns, and if you're interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

OTHER IDEAS

I have other ideas but for now, that's the only one I'm going to post for myself. If I do anything else I'll update this thread otherwise I'll search for a requested partner and join them.

Last edited:
This is a good start! Question, do you only write M/F?
For the moment yes, I'm not opposed to M/M or M/?? but I'm not familiar with these lifestyles and worry I would not represent it correctly. As its something I would need to learn I've decided to hold off on this style of roleplay at the moment.

New Request Created (Forever Bound) 11/3/2020
Bump!

Unfortunately (Forever Bound) has opened. As there was a difference in posting times. Please make sure to read my (Things to note section) If you are interested in joining this story feel free to send me a PM, The first post has been made and can be found here.
Forever Bound (Partner Found)
The first post is quite long, This is fairly normal for me, as stated above I do not expect you to match my length or writing style.
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
I'm sorry at the moment I'm not currently seeking any additional stories. I just started a new one. Thank you for your interest though that's very kind.

Thank you for your interest. At the moment I'm not currently seeking any additional stories. I will update the threads if something opens up. In the meantime, I hope you are able to find someone to write with, Thanks again for your interest ^_^

the shadow of the wolf story is really intriguing ! I see it is still open and was curious if you'd be interested to have a go at roleplaying together? I think a dynamic of werewolf vs werewolf could be interesting in this plot. like pack rivalry. Maybe mates on opposing sides or just fight for dominance in general. I appreciate your fanatic for horror, makes stories much more interesting in my opinion !

Back
Top Bottom