Both Needed Seeking small group for Fantasy RP

Currently reading:
Both Needed Seeking small group for Fantasy RP

Siryn

Wielder of the Mighty Pen
Local time
Today 8:35 PM

216088-artwork-fantasy_art-digital_art-forest-trees-colorful-landscape-nature.jpg

4fbb68025f4363a828197ccb6d199427.png

Askaria is a beautiful kingdom. It was founded by a prestigious man known as Askarian. The kingdom flourished and grew. Yet at some point a deadly plague swept the land. It affected the people as well as nobility. More importantly, it infected the royal family first. Askarian was helpless to do anything. He could not save his family.

Legends say that his son was the only one to escape the plague because of divine intervention. An intervention that blessed the young prince with the ability to heal those sickened by the plague. He was tasked with going forth and doing everything he could to save the people of Askaria. Three months later, and all word of the prince vanished. No one knows what happened to him.

Belief that he truly existed has dwindled.

decay.png

The Decay is a plague upon the land that holds nothing back. It targets everyone and everything, animals included. It starts with a black mark somewhere on the body and gradually consumes the host, turning them into mindless horrors known as the Forlorn. No one knows where this plague came from, how it even started, or why. The only thing that is certain is that there is no cure, not even the most skilled healers and mages have figured a way to counter the plague and heal the people suffering.

Yet, there is hope. In a tall tale. A legend. A Prince who is said to have once been sent to heal the lands as he was the only one capable of achieving such a feat. Yet, for reasons unknown, the Prince went missing. Not even the people who supposedly accompanied him on his journey were found. He became known as the Forgotten Prince. Present times, he is also known as the Lost Prince. More importantly, he is a fable to most everyone in Askaria.

But the King is willing to take a chance and bet everything on the slim idea, the very prospect, that the Forgotten Prince was truly a real living person. And that he simply slumbers somewhere in Askaria awaiting to be found, woken, and brought back to his people in order to save them. He has sent out a summons to every able bodied warrior, soldier, and knight to assist him in this endeavor. It has taken him several weeks after this summons to issues a formal invitation to the few people who will be joining together in search of the Forgotten Prince. You are one of those summoned.

forlorn.png

D72d752c702b006e6ce1e8f74cd5fef7--dark-creatures-fantasy-creatures.jpg d4lgkb0-79050ee3-c261-42c5-9da4-7de7705b05b5.jpg

Creature and human alike, the Decay takes hold and twists them into mindless horrors. Their lust for blood is unparalleled. Beasts tend to hunt together in packs and have become the most dangerous of the two types of Forlorn. They will even attack one another too. Human Forlorn are not to be taken lightly either. Alone, one is hard enough to kill. Together in packs of three or more can prove the undoing of any skilled group of warriors. They know no pain, or fear. Even when they're brought down in a fight, one cannot be too careful in making sure a Forlorn is truly dead.

Magic

As this is a low fantasy, magic is not prevalent. However, it can manifest. If it does manifest, the overall attitude toward it should be that it's not the first thing you lean on in a fight. The reason being is that the cost to using such power is highly taxing. Only used as a last resort and only if using will one hundred percent end the fight. Using magic can tax the wielder beyond their limits. In some cases, those limits are actually their life force.

Kinds of magic available: Elemental types. Distortion of reality. Curses - which require books, long chants, and blood sacrifice for such things to work. Healing types use a significant amount of their own energy to close wounds. A character can have one or two manifestations of magic. No more than this.

characters.png

Kynen Askarian: The Lost Prince

82501793dd0ce358cfb2a3d60f727b9e--medium-php.jpg

Riken: A sellsword shrouded in mystery and part of the group to find Kynen

6961e9604be9b7ec6c2ab7870c98daad--anime-guys-hot-anime.jpg

Amina Dyn'en: A healer who does not speak and has a single strip of cloth covering her eyes, though she does not seem to be blind.
d8a42d90e9a2d93e6860e6e137a246a4.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________
What I'm Looking For:

With this setting, I'm looking for characters adept at fighting. Knights, warriors, sellswords even.

Typically strength and speed are fairly normal. As this is more medieval than fantasy, that's the kind of mindset I'm looking for.

Need: Two to three other players. Am willing to include more should interest increase. No more than 5 total players.
Current players:
Oliver
Jason99
Siryn

Character Sheet:

(Anime FC only please. If no, then a description will do just fine.)
Name

Weapon/Skill
Magic (if any)
Personality (doesn't need to be long, just enough to get an idea)
History

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Link to the Character Sheets:

Link to the RolePlay in Poe's Corner

The reason for Poe's Corner: Violence, language, some sexual content (nothing explicit), and darker themes will be present.

Last edited:
I suppose this is not interesting enough. Perhaps I'll try something else at another time?

Are group roleplays not really a thing here? Serious question. Thank you!

Hi there! Sometime's it just takes a little while for request threads to be picked up - especially group roleplays. There are a few pretty active groups on here, so try not to give up hope too quickly! If you jump around the site you can ask if people would be interested in joining your GRP in PM's, or hang around for a little while. It could take a few days before you see any interest being pulled in.

Personally, I think this sounds like a great idea and I imagine a few people will be more than interested but just haven't seen it yet. I'd even join myself but I'm a little full when it comes to RP's right now, unfortunately.

Hope this idea gets off the ground for you in time, because it sounds awesome XD

Hi, thank you for your interest. Do you perhaps know anyone else who might be interested? One or two more people would be ideal. Thank you :)

I'm going to edit this post. It isn't pleasing to look at. Hopefully if I make it look prettier it'll be more appealing. I'll be a little bit, edits on the way

Reserving ? Potentially with a male character.

3988a0ca0a6f637e305b3c74cbd8f063.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you @Jason 99 :) And yes definitely that is good with me ^.^

@Oliver. Thank you I would love to have you join. I truly appreciate it. :) Also, your character is hot LOL :)

Hi! I am open to two more people. Vitriosk has already expressed interest. So with you that makes 2 ^.^ I've also just finished editing the sheet, so please take another look as there are additional details (thanks to Vitri's questions!)

Hi! Thank you! That would be great as I think one of my RP'ers went on hiatus just the other day (they posted in the departure forum).

Back
Top Bottom