Currently reading:
Shaking the cobwebs off

layneywashere

Knight
Local time
Today 8:19 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Hello hello! My name is Layneywashere. I've been writing and roleplaying on and off for 15 years, i have been away from the roleplay scene for a couple years and am excited to get back into it. I write mostly High and Low fantasy, i love diving into plot lines and usually lean towards stories with a romantic Subplot. i do lean towards darker themes, but can/do lighter themes as well. i have Mostly written Female main and side characters but would like to expand that and become more comfortable writing Male characters.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I'm still fairly rusty... haven't written for roughly a year on anything. previously i have written 1-4 paragraph replays, im mostly available to be active during the day, but will be available on and off evening and weekends, and am happy to be more active while in active RP.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I have a high tolerance for gore and violence

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Yes i do, i cant deny i like the spice. I'm open to tying out most ideas

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
i have a head full of ideas but i cant get anything pieced together, would love to brainstorm

So happy to be back and to get back into the groove of writing. if you would like to give something a try id love to hear any ideas or make one together. feel free to PM or comment.
thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom