Big Dryad Energy
Staff member
Space Ranger
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:35 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Would anyone here be interested in writing some Star Wars adventures? The greater the Star Wars knowledge, the better. I operate under original 6 canon and from there, I follow legends canon with some cherrypicking from Clone Wars (I consider that show wholeheartedly canon) and Rebels (which I consider canon up until the end of Season 2, where Ahsoka dies and that's that; I assume that Canan and Ezra also die because surviving Jedi doesn't make sense to me).

So, uh, yeah. Star Wars, anyone?

None at the moment, but that's mostly because I wanted to keep things open to whatever other people were interested in. I have a bit more lore under my belt than most, and I didn't want to propose things way over other people's heads and drive them away.

I really enjoy Old Republic era stuff, but I've never been too sure what kind of story I'd tell without basically doing a retelling of KOTOR or following a smuggler or a Jedi/Sith. I'm not opposed to any of those roles, though I'd rather do a Star-Wars-modern-era smuggler or Clone Wars era. Something involving the Sith could be really interesting though.

If it's the Old Republic era, would the Sith be doing something with the smugglers to aid in overthrowing the Republic?

Alright, so are the smugglers under the command of the Sith, like how Maul had control over the Shadow Collective (different era but similar premise)?

It is still open and Old Republic does seem to be the way it's going. :)

I'm with Angel of Mercy. I love Star Wars, but Old Republic As kinda a meh era. Not a lot of exciting things happened. The Jedi and Sith orders were also too well established for my liking. Not a lot of people really understand the philosophies of Jedi and Sith well enough to play a member of their order.

Whatever works. Though I am a little confused on how not much exciting happened? I can understand not liking. Everyone has their preference. The philosophy of the sith depends on era and the sith. Like I said though whatever works. I'm not as up to date on new republic but if you want to do and ultimately I'd draw away from I am not above pulling out or getting help whichever is needed.

Alright, so, majority does not favor TOR era. What about something newer? My personal favorite is Clone Wars era. LOTS of stuff happening, tons of chaos, overall a pretty hoppin time for crime.

What do you all think of Clone Wars era as a setting?

Late CW is definitely an interesting time. Are we talking right around the time of Order 66 (so, 19 BBY) or a few years before it?

Back
Top Bottom