Star Wars?

Currently reading:
Star Wars?

I'm thinking just after Order 66. Still close to it. Very much during the time of Jedi Hunting. Could be interesting to play Jedi hiding from the carnage, or bounty hunters who are hunting Jedi.

A lot of fun could be had. Well, not fun per se, but intersting for jedi to be in hiding. I got a character concept for this, I'm working on.

images

Name: Vrock Brud
Race: Human (Mandalorian)
Weapons/Equipment:
Dual DC-17 hand blasters.
Mandalorian Armour
e__han_varid_by_sulkon88.jpg

Green Vented Lightsaber
images

Thermal Detonaters
Sonic Grenades
Stun grenades
Various Lightsabers he collected as trophies
DC-15A blaster rifle
Ship: VCX-100 light freighter
latest

Bio: Vrock Brud was a Jedi Knight before the Clone Wars. Originally from Mandalorian descent, he was taking to the Jedi Temple at a young age to begin his training. When the Clone Wars broke out, he left the Order. He disagreed with how the Jedi Teaching were applied to the Clone Wars, and it was eye opening as to how underprepared they were for this.
More out of spite than anything else, he learned to hide his sensitivity to the force, and became a bounty hunter. Taking contracts for both sides in the war. Then Order 66 happened. To keep his cover, he started taking contracts as a Jedi Hunter. He made sure to only find targets he either didn't know personally, or had conflict with in the past.
The premise I see for including him in, would be he gets bad intel, and ends up going after the group of Jedi. He was friends with one during his time in the Order, so he abandons his mission to help an old friend.

thKZAVA4WA.jpg
Name: Canner Moor
Race: Miraluka
Weapons: Long handled light saber
thJHXVDHAI.jpg
Strong sense of the force
Bio: Canner had been brought to the order after birth. It became all he knew besides what'd he'd been taught of his home culture. When the clone wars broke out he was disheartened in the order but set out to fix it. He worked hard at it even to getting in arguments with master windu. Master Yoda listened but nothing was ever done. Even when he started having the visions of the clones turning on them. He left just before order 66 and smuggled himself to Dantooine. Hiding himself in some ruins there.

Back
Top Bottom