STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

Currently reading:
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

Local time
Today 1:44 AM
YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! PAY THE COURT YOUR FINE OR SERVE YOUR SEN-oh, wait, wrong place...

Hey all! I'm very, very new here. As in I literally just joined. I'm pretty familiar with RP sites, with me being on them for around three years now, in a week or two. I'm very much excited to be here! (Jesus, why did I say that? I sounded like an English gentleman...) Anyways! I suppose I should tell you a bit about my writing!

In terms of writing, I usually average at about 1-5 paragraphs depending on the day and RP. So a very talky scene would have shorter replies for me. I'm a fan of all number of genres, but fantasy is definitely my favorite, alongside a few select fandoms (that also tend to be fantasy.) And finally, onto the spicy stuff! I'm very...vanilla. I don't really like the super intense stuff. To me, writing sex is more about the relationship between our characters than the sex itself. Without any plot it just feels...meh to me. Guess it's the hopeless romantic inside of me.

So...I guess that's everything! I probably forgot something important, but it's been a long few days and I wanted to get this out as soon as possible. So yeah! Hope to hear back from everyone!

Good to see another fantasy avid out there! It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site. I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around! šŸ˜

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom