Closed Summer Vacation- Limited spots

Currently reading:
Closed Summer Vacation- Limited spots

I really want to get this started. Would any of you be willing to take on a second chracter? We need one more male to start

I could whip up a male. Let me look over the group. I don't have a particular idea I'm invested in, so are there any traits you'd like to see or would find interesting in a companion on this trip?

e44b45ba997c972a4b739ee816d3a777.jpg

Will Demps
Dante Cedrick Hines

21 | 12-29/Capricorn | Junior |Puerto Rican, Korean, and African American| Publicly Strait, but privately Bisexual
Three facts
1. Dante is a collegiate outside linebacker, although not good enough to be scouted by the NFL.
2. He's studying physical therapy, sports medicine, and kinesthesiology.
3. He actually prefers swimming and diving to football, but could only get a scholarship for football.

+ Sun
+ Concerts
+ New Clothes
+ Spicy Foods

Dislikes
- Sweets
- Drunks
- The cold.
- People being scared of him for how he looks.

Little Background Info
Dante is a the middle child of 5, born to his teacher mother and nurse father. Their home was pretty solidly middle class, and while both parents worked, they did so on different shifts, so there was always an adult around to keep the kids from getting into too much trouble. Not that Dante was too difficult to handle. Although not the best student, he was quiet and well mannered. So long as he had an opportunity to play outside, or even better, in the water, he was easy to manage. He adored physical activity and sports, always finding something to do, regardless of the season.

He was big, even as a child, but not gigantic, and is currently just over 6' and about 210lbs. He could have been a terrible bully, but channeled what aggression and competitiveness he had into sports. Perhaps, if he'd been from a different family, his natural talent could have been honed and refined into something of Olympic caliber, but he never found one sport that really drove him more than the others, plus, his parents weren't independently wealthy obsessives either. As such, he was a fine, if not amazing athlete, good enough to score a college scholarship, which he really needed.

Dante has never really had a 'wild' phase. He tends to be the responsible one, the designated driver, the guy you can count on to get a drunk girl home without taking advantage. He's dated, but much like sport, he's never run across one girl that he feels more than any others. Of course, it doesn't help that he finds guys attractive as well, something that isn't the most welcome in a locker room, so he has to repress and hide that part of himself. Still, winning this contest represents an opportunity to cut loose a bit. To relax and not worry so much about the consequences. Maybe he can just have a little fun for the summer. Wouldn't that be nice?

I dont have a preference. If you feel certain traits would be nice to play with in the rp then go for it. I dont like controlling that aspect of the rp.

Thank you though baxter, I'm glad you showed intetest. Now we have enough to start.

Im actually cleaning the garage with my family, but once i get some down time ill get started on the ic thread for everyone.

Sorry Wren's post isn't up yet guys ^.^' I work about 10 hours a day Fridays through Mondays, and I was really nauseous yesterday when I got home. It'll be up in a bit, I swear

Aw damn, I'm sorry to hear that honey :(

Are you sick or something? Or work maybe?

Normally no I wouldn't be okay with it as I tend to want to do all the controlling of my character, but this time I'm willing to let it go. Sure.

That happened to me too. No worries on my end.

I think if you get a notification and don't go look at the thread, like you just read the email, it doesn't send you a new notification.

Oh that's dumb XD also, I'm still nauseous, guys, but I can't puke unless I'm really drunk but it's getting to the point where I'm convinced if I just drink some hydrogen peroxide to make myself puke the nausea might go away, and that's literally all I want. It's been like 4 weeks of this crap and I'm not sure how much more I can handle :p

Back
Top Bottom