Closed Summer Vacation- Limited spots

Currently reading:
Closed Summer Vacation- Limited spots

Hey, I am in no rush, whenever you get to it is fine by me and I'm sure everyone understands.

It's gotten to the point where I'm used to it, but that doesn't mean it's not still annoying. Lately I've just been trying to sleep through the time of day when it's worst (so like 9:30am-2pm) and that's been working, more or less. But that's the last half of my shifts at work on weekends, so that kinda sucks XD I'm making my boyfriend pick me up cranberry juice on his way home

I felt like I needed to share this greentext gold with y'all XD

2dmdtls.jpg

LMAO this is so funny but im confused about the greentext part

What is that?

I'll write up a reply first thing in the morning. I was giving other people a chance first.

@CoraReif Ooh shoot, I forgot eddie was the last one to talk on the other van. Hopfully the others will write their posts soon, Im worried I might be moving to fast ;-;

@Baxter Peters yeah I understand that, everyones got stuff going on so some replies are slower

I wanted to give kitty a chance to respond since all of Ed'd questions were to Wren. I'm someone who hates to break continuity, and if ed and will moved ahead to catch up with the others we'd be leaving wren behind quite a bit.

If you think I should, i'll respond to help get the other van caught up.

bhiwtsy2m

4juubn.jpg

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

height 》five feet three inches
weight 》one hundred and twenty five pounds
eyes 》forest green
hair 》dyed red, naturally light brown
complexion 》light peach
build 》pear-shaped
distinguishing features 》has freckles scattering her nose and cheeks, has a scar on left brow

❁❁❁​
name 》june meadows
nickname(s) 》june bug
role 》bartender at sunny beach lounge (calls it sun of a beach)
age 》twenty three; June 1st; Gemini
gender 》cisgender female
sexuality 》pansexual
❁❁❁​
personality 》❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁ _____ ❁
biography
likes _____ _____ _____ _____ ▫_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
dislikes _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
other _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ theme song : IDGAF

-Coded by Kitty-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom