Closed Tending the Shrine

Currently reading:
Closed Tending the Shrine

Name: Mizuka "Mizukagami"
Age: 10,000 years (gained awareness 1,000 years ago and gained a form 20 years ago)
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual "flows like the water"
Marital Status: Single

Race: Water Spirit
Ethnicity: Snow on a Full Moon
Nationality: Japanese

Zodiac: Aquarius (February 18)
Religion: Shinto

Education: Mentored by Kai, a strong water spirit from the East Sea
Social Status: Spirit

Personality: Sensitive to the environment around her, Mizuka tends to lash out at loud, outspoken personalities and become easily irritated in erratic environments if without comfort. Mizuka is attracted to those who can create art due to the fact she can only mimic songs she had heard before. Mizuka enjoys offerings of sweet liquids such as tea and juice to appease her uneasiness and to restore her energy's purity without the aid of a priest or priestess. Mizuka can be overly curious and unaware without understanding shame.

Bio: Mizukagami "Mizuka" is an uncontracted spirit who was birthed from slowly melting fallen snow during a full-moon into a stream holding an abundant amount of blessed energy. When she finally collected enough energy to gain a form, she was swept away to the East Sea for training as a spirit. Twenty years later, she was able to return to her birthplace in hopes of eventually accepting a contract with a priest or priestess. While she can be a great ally, her needs are vast. As a water spirit, maintaining her energy's purity is of the utmost importance, since she is vulnerable to poisoning.

Eye Colour: Azure Blue - > Lavender (Mirror)
Hair Colour: Cerulean Blue (lighter at the top and darkens towards the tips)
Height: 8" (Low-Energy Form), 4'11" (High-Energy Form)
Physique: Underneath the layers of her robes, she has a petite frame with perky assets.
Distinguishing Features: Mirror-like scales around her neck

Appearance:
_commission____madhatterkyoko_by_tfotr_d7cxr8w-fullview.png
d7x8qy8-7cb7a8a6-82c5-4e86-bf98-dd5bab73ce5c.jpg

I skimmed it and it sounds pretty interesting. ^^ Lemme give it a proper read though. Even though that's not really my job, I'm just another roleplayer - not the host. Hehe.

First of all, ahhhhh!!!!! We did it! We're full up! Welcome aboard everyone!

@Msjamjam Hubba hubba that's a whole ass man. That face claim is s blessing. I like his backstory, persona, you're well researched! Great work, fam. I would consider for the type of noble family to place him as a Daimyo or Shogun's son. He needs an athletic hobby like kendo or archery for that delicious bod. XD

@Luathis She is so cute!!! I love the thought you put into the mythological aspect. It's really cool. If you'd like, we can have her reside in a stream or river very close to the shrine to help bring her in character wise. I have no complaints other than be careful with your low energy loli form because I don't want us banned. As long as no leading happens to our loli, we will be golden!

@microhexa Boi, you're basically my co-host. You're good! I appreciate your activity and excitement! Don't feel like you're stepping on my toes or anything, fam. :)

This is so cute and wholesome, I'm excited for when we start.
Miwa would have a hard time not opening up to all these wacky beans in the squad, especially all these kami!
@Luathis I have a feeling Miwa and Mizuka would be close friends uwu especially since Miwa likes to sing. Hanging out in her tranquil garden would stir some neat dialogue, I imagine.
@Msjamjam Eiji has no business being that cute. I'm ready to see what he does at the shrine!
@microhexa Both of your troublemakers are gonna mix with Miwa like water and oil; I'm excited to see what happens!
Been out for a hot minute, I'll try to be more active!

Mizukagami Collection
SIgBGBI.png
400x409
sEdaAB3.jpg
325x461
YKwE3Ia.jpg
200x200
bfdlbbm.jpg
150x150
Under Construction
original.gif

2642e74211006eb302541105a8e7f22f.gif
re-zero-kimono-rem-shrine-torii-blue-long-hair-sakura-blossom-31341-resized.jpeg
0937dff8bb6809deba53c248ccaa1904.jpg
BQM6jEZ-UJLgGUuvrNkYUIcH9QKiuQwX9p6PTfC7y3rqfhtgI5bO3HU-z8j4Y5Rb6fD2x7bKV8ACDLWResoBDA
e10eabfa6482de0f2e1bfe5357968066.gif
d98548212e113c8e7a4d15cab5da9cd1.jpg
2058482-bigthumbnail.jpg
original.jpg
images
source.gif
Erio Touwa
702705a197c2c874b4470771bdd53513.jpg
yurei__japanese_mythology__print__by_wolf_fram_dcgijwp-350t.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom