Both Needed The Aftermath

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Aftermath

So what's the group's plan? Perhaps they could find themselves traveling along the highway seeing it as a direct line toward the ruins of civilization rather than wandering aimlessly. It would give Zachary a chance to encounter them logically. I was also thinking it could be Ember that saves them from the ambush since she would be somewhat nearby and Zach could fire off a warning shot that gets her attention.

Sounds good! Would give them a good place to meet up and everything. Shortly after Ember and Rosa would be kidnapped I believe and then there mission for awhile will be getting them back

That wouls bee awesome!

I am going to use this quote then. Feel free to intervene
"Cherry, I choose you!"
"What the fuck is a Cherry?"
The Asian ignored his friend for the time being. "Demon Dive and Fury Swipe!"
"Wha?"
Out of the blue sky, Cherry dives towards Zachary. It then uses its talons and tries to attack. Fails and flies back to the skies.
Yew yells out Pokemon moves.
"Will you shut up and let your bird do the work! Stop yelling out moves!"
"Gouge out his eye attack!"
"That isn't an attack, you fucking idiot!"
Yew grabs his companion at this point. "Come on, we need to free the girls while he's distracted."

Just putting it out there, if you need any help portraying characters for "The Sanctuary" let me know! I've been thinking about them and how they work all weekend lol

Just putting it out there, if you need any help portraying characters for "The Sanctuary" let me know! I've been thinking about them and how they work all weekend lol
Awesome, if you have any specific ideas go ahead and send em here ! We'd love that

Just read the three cities. Yeah I am that late in reading. My first thoughts about the hyena clan is from Borderlands. Then the sanctuary almoat yells "Death by Snu Snu!"

Back
Top Bottom