Either Needed The Changing ~ Interest Check(COLSED)

Currently reading:
Either Needed The Changing ~ Interest Check(COLSED)

I can also double up, if it comes to it. I love making characters haha

Hmm well if it comes down to it and each of us would be up for making two characters each then we could round it up to 8 characters. And then all we'd need to do is make them and we could start. @Junnabee @Feralstryker @SunflowerTea that could be a thing if we wanted. :)

I'm interested! Choosing a mythical creature is so hard though... :x Sign me up for vampire! I'll make a character sheet after I've chewed on some ideas. For secondary, I might go with angel, if need be.

Hello, folks! Hope I'm not late, do you have space for one more person? It's my lucky day if so. No one has claimed phoenixes yet? :)

hmmm well, we could go ahead and open up a slot and then one of us could make a second character that way we can still start and not worry if someone else does or doesn't join. I have no problem making a second character. @Estylwen

Unless any of you were dying to make a second character :) @Feralstryker @Junnabee @C H A O S @SunflowerTea @Luathis

also sorry for the delayed response. was busy yesterday also did something to my neck and can barely turn my head right now which is great.... 😓

hmmm well, we could go ahead and open up a slot and then one of us could make a second character that way we can still start and not worry if someone else does or doesn't join. I have no problem making a second character. @Estylwen

Unless any of you were dying to make a second character :) @Feralstryker @Junnabee @C H A O S @SunflowerTea @Luathis

also sorry for the delayed response. was busy yesterday also did something to my neck and can barely turn my head right now which is great.... 😓
You had me at second character. May I?
heart-eyes-mother-fucker-69d71.gif

@Estylwen you'll be our last member to join! Welcome! Get your character up whenever you can. No rush though as I know real life tends to get in the way specially around this time of year XD

@conejotonto Hello! Thank you for your interest. I believe the interest check is closed for the moment. If you would like, I'd discuss with @DarkBloodMoon if they will make an exception. :) Have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom