Either Needed The Changing ~ Interest Check(COLSED)

Currently reading:
Either Needed The Changing ~ Interest Check(COLSED)

DarkBloodMoon

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Local time
Today 5:55 AM
It was just a college class trip, nothing more, something that should have been fun for the entire class. We were simply going to head out, gather information about a lake and the environment around it. Just your normal day in an ecology class, without really having to do any true homework. The teacher saying that we just needed to have a bit of fun and relax before our finals hit us like a ton of bricks. So how did six of us manage to get ourselves lost in some strange cave? How did the six of us even find this cave at the same time, there wasn't supposed to be a cave in the area. And of course, we just had to venture in and take a look, and of course, we did it without telling our teacher. But our fun adventure soon turned into a nightmare as the cave flooring collapsed under us and we fell for what seemed like forever. Waking up, we found ourselves in a strange new place, it seems to be an underground world. But as amazing as this discovery is, we have two major problems...first, how do we get back home, and secondly, what is happening to us...

So in this rp 6 college students will have landed themselves in some new world, when the cave floor fell they were actually teleported to a new world known as Omisha. As the students come to find out this world is filled with strange and unique creatures, ones that humankind often told tales about. These six students will have to learn how to survive in this new world while also trying to figure out how to get back to their world. But on top of that, they will each notice some change that is happening to their bodies, they are slowly changing as power forms within them. Your human character's power is awakened within them when they are sent through the portal but it is very faint. However, it will grow stronger the longer they live in Omisha until their true form is once again found. The truth of it is, each of your characters are actually creatures that came from Omisha and your true parents sent you through a portal for your own protection. There was a dark force that was threatening all those who were newborns and the parents couldn't simply let their children die. So they came together opening a portal between worlds and sending them through to the human world where each one was adopted by someone or found by an organization. Among the creatures of Omisha there are dragons, phoenixes, griffins, stags, kitsunes, werewolves, unicorns, elves, fairies, vampires, merfolk, centaurs, and many more. You can select any one of these creatures, but I would like for each person to select a different kind of creature for their character.

Hope to make an amazing story with you all if anyone is interested! :) Also if we do have a lot of people who wish to join I don't mind bumping the number of people to 12. But that is as many as I will allow.

Character Link
World Lore & NPC's
Chat
RP Thread

Last edited:
Hmm, I may be interested...though I do have some questions if you don't mind my asking. 😁

Yes please, I think I would like to go with a griffon if that is alright.
all yours, if you want you can go ahead and get a character up or you can wait to see if others join. I leave it to you to decide, I figured I'd make my character last to give others the first picks of which Mythical creature they would want to be XD

@Junnabee and @Feralstryker would either of you like to reserve a creature?
I think which I would pick would have a lot to do with the angle were coming at this rp with. Like will it stay a mostly light-hearted adventure type deal or will we be going a little darker with it? If your cool with me asking that is. :p

I think which I would pick would have a lot to do with the angle were coming at this rp with. Like will it stay a mostly light-hearted adventure type deal or will we be going a little darker with it? If your cool with me asking that is. :p
That is a good question, for the most part it'd be light adventure but once they get to the cause of the illness/curse. Things could get a little on the dark side as they battle it out to put an end to the curse.

In the long run, if we wind up needing more characters then let me know and I can forge one more 😁

SWEET!! I'm super excited 😆 sorta already got my character made but I'm waiting for others to join in case any of them by chance want to take the dragon!!! Also i was thinking the same thing @Feralstryker i was gonna give it like maybe a day or so more since its the holidays before suggesting we just make more characters of our own to fill in the spots lolz

Back
Top Bottom