Currently reading:
All The Collective Series RPs

Slaynoir

Serf
Local time
Today 6:23 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
So I've been trying to work up some stories that are actually something that would be easy but fun and yet detailed enough to be of interest to others. I have a main series but the stories that mainly drift off from the plot of that story become these mini stories instead, as I get so many ideas and yet can't fit them all into my main plot line. I'll give a brief overview of each, and let me know if any strike your fancy. These are all very wip and underdeveloped ideas, so if something seems wonky feel free to ask or correct what I could do in place of it.
--

The Iron Dragon (18+) Western/Fantasy
--

A man's wife is mysteriously murdered and he ventures to a back water town to find the killer. Stumbles into a growing scheme of creatures called 'NightScreamers' trying to convert humans into monstrous beings.

Advocate of Avarice (18+) Sci-Fi/Fantasy
--

A political figure is severely injured when they attempt to mend relations between humans and the Drha'kaan, a dragon-oid species considered to be savages. The MC in turns uses the impressive technology hidden away by the species of dragon-people and is given a second chance to redeem themself and save both species from a growing threat.

B.Light (None under the age of 18; May have explicit sexual references/scenes) Sci-Fi/Horror/Psychological
--

Creatures known as 'Slivers' are modified humans given a special drug called 'Trigger' that splices a human's DNA with that of animals. Not all are willing however and many turned into 'Pets' and are used for various purposes from battle-arena blood baths to other pleasures and so on. The MC is a secretary of a major Trigger company, and has ties to dark experiments unbeknownst to them.

R.E.Bound (None under the age of 18; May have explicit sexual references/scenes) Sci-Fi/Horror/Psychological/Trauma
--
After destroying the Earth due to trying to exterminate a complete alien invasion, humans move to a Super-Star Ship called 'Apex'. The ship holds only a fraction of humans that existed. The ship then is affected by a mysterious entity that infects some humans and others not, turning them into monsters. MC wakes up from cold sleept to discover they were sentenced to death but somehow slotted for another fate entirely.

Quillow (None under the age of 18; May have explicit sexual references/scenes) Fantasy/Tragedy/Comedy/Drama/Erotic/Demons/Supernatural
--

The MC is a regular burn out of a worker that is invited to a high stakes employment oppertunity, and discovers his co-workers are not what they seem. He becomes posessed by a Demon that resides in his stomach and calls itself 'Gar' but is actually known as the Sin 'Gluttony'. Now he must work for Dystiny Corp., a mega business that supports the darker side of humanity while tying to protect the human right to act upon their impulses and desires from the rival corp, Enlightment.

Sever (18+) Tragedy/Horror/Demons/Supernatural
--

A paranormal investigator stumbles upon a occult summoning when searching for their lost fiancé; they become embroiled with the church of vermillion, a dangerous group that seeks to rid the world of good and evil alike to create Harmony among all beings. The MC becomes posessed by a powerful being and gains the powers of a Undead Being that forces them to reconsider what is really going on around them.
--

Here@fter Horror/Isaeki/Supernatural (No sexual situations) 18+

The MC wakes up to discover themself in a barren wasteland, only to be nearly killed by a pack of wild demons. Saved by a strange man called Equus Black (with the head of a horse and body of a man in a fancy suit), the MC is introduced to the afterlife; they're dead apparently, but somehow they don't ever recall dieing. They learn the horrible truth after life and what it means to become what the deepest desires reflect upon oneself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom