Either Needed The Dead Still Walk. (Looking for 0 additional members. We have everyone, thank you.)

Currently reading:
Either Needed The Dead Still Walk. (Looking for 0 additional members. We have everyone, thank you.)

Bearman44

Resident alcoholic werebear.
Local time
Today 7:52 AM
This story begins several years after the events of "The Walking Dead" and "Fear the Walking Dead.". Humanity is regaining its foothold in the world and a large city was built somewhere in Louisianna. Things are still a struggle though, the new " government" in this haven is corrupt and just as oppressive and savage as the dead that walk the walls outside. Our story follows four individuals who are scheduled to be executed by firing squad the next day unless they can escape the city that night. What they have done and their past is up to the writer of the character. They will have to band together despite their differences and past to survive the cruel world outside of the walls. May God have mercy on them. If you are interested reply with a character sheet and any ideas you might have. Now for my character.

Name: Connor.

Reason for execution: Attempted to overthrow the new government and lead a revolution.

Physical description: Muscular and lean. Has shoulder-length black hair. Has a clean shaven face with a chiseled jaw and crooked nose. A long scar runs from his left eye down his cheek. Missing a few fingers.

Skills: Extremely fit and can handle himself with any weapon. Fearless and persistent. Despite his fighting spirit, he is level headed and always calm under pressure. Is able to maintain a fearless attitude when it's needed. Great survivalist.

Weaknesses: Isn't always the most stable person when he is drunk or alone. He can seem very intense and cold making it hard to get along with him. Doesn't know much outside of combat and survival tactics. Often doesn't voice his needs or get the rest he requires due to a combination of night terrors and stubbornness.

Background: Before the world went to shit Connor was a marine turned family man. Unfortunately, he lost his family during the evacuations but he could hardly remember his life before the apocalypse hit. He spent a long time leading a small group before they were ambushed and brought to the city as slaves. With his skills, he brought his fellow prisoners together and led a tactical campaign against his new masters. Unfortunately they were outgunned and outmanned and his rebellion was crushed. Now Connor sat alone in his cold cell plotting an escape. He had never given up on anything in his life and he won't give up now. The odds were against him but hell, anything can happen in a world where the dead still walk...

I'm excited to see who joins and what you all come up with!

Last edited:
A zombie group RP?! I have been wanting to try one of these for years. If you've already got people interested though I'll understand but be kicking myself for not getting in soon enough as well lol.

Elizabeth Crow
Name: Elizabeth Crow

Appearance: Elizabeth has black hair that she keeps neatly trimmed and gelled to the side to keep it from getting into her eyes, the sides of said hair she keeps trimmed so it doesn't get too long. She has rathe smooth facial features, a small button nose and soft lips compliment her ever-changing eye colours - thanks to the technology they have she is constantly changing her eyes, never being able to settle on one colour for more than a few days at a time. She has a few piercings, two studs on her earlobes that usually have a chain going between the two. She also has three more in her other ear higher up. She's well built, muscular thanks to her hard training and slightly tanned. She is 5'5, but wears heeled boots to make her 5'7.

Woman-Haircuts.jpg

Personality: Elizabeth isn't afraid to give orders to those who need it, and will do so with confidence - that doesn't mean she's stubborn or conceited, she takes criticism well, and will always listen to those around her so she doesn't make mistakes a second time. That being said, she's more of a second-in-command type, ready to help enforce orders and act as a soundboard for someone she deems fit for the role more so than directly appointing herself as the leader of a situation. A good soldier regardless of what her baby-face would suggest. She can be hard on people and very blunt if she needs to be, only really softening up if people give her a good enough reason to.

Background: She was training to be a pilot when the world went to hell. Training being the keyword. She often thinks that had she been on the front lines as proper, she would have died like everyone else seemed to end up doing. But she wasn't and she didn't thanks to staying in the baracks during the initial waves, and eventually having a lucky escape out of the compound when it was overrun. She lost everything. Her parents, her sister, her friends. She watched her whole city burn to the ground after weeks of chaotic traveling. Desperate and alone, when years later she was offered a place of relative safety she was too tired to ask questions. She got plenty of practice with guns during the outbreak and to keep herself safe she trained hard to get better at hand to hand combat too. So why was she arrested despite being a model soldier? The fact that she started looking up to a different leader mainly. She didn't get hands-on involved with the riot that took place as a makeshift revolution but did find herself defending the movement and joining them. She was a good soldier, but even she had to admit how bad the conditions were. Now she was stuck in a cell ... great.

Specialties: Piloting - tonnes of training have made her a rather refined pilot and marksman.
She's good with motorcycles despite how impractical they are. Putting her behind a car's steering wheel is a dangerous game though.
She can cook, just don't ask her to do it all the time.
Will beat anyone to a pulp and be glad of it.

So for ideas, after they escape the walls what would you think about them finding different kinds of zombies? I know the walking dead really only has the walkers, but perhaps as they travel, they discover that different regions have started to create different kinds of zombies that the colony hadn't been exposed to. Might not be your cup of tea but I thought I may as well throw the idea out :p

A zombie group RP?! I have been wanting to try one of these for years. If you've already got people interested though I'll understand but be kicking myself for not getting in soon enough.

Elizabeth Crow
Name: Elizabeth Crow

Appearance: Elizabeth has black hair that she keeps neatly trimmed and gelled to the side to keep it from getting into her eyes, the sides of said hair she keeps trimmed so it doesn't get too long. She has rathe smooth facial features, a small button nose and soft lips compliment her ever-changing eye colours - thanks to the technology they have she is constantly changing her eyes, never being able to settle on one colour for more than a few days at a time. She has a few piercings, two studs on her earlobes that usually have a chain going between the two. She also has three more in her other ear higher up. She's well built, muscular thanks to her hard training and slightly tanned. She is 5'5, but wears heeled boots to make her 5'7.

Woman-Haircuts.jpg

Personality: Elizabeth isn't afraid to give orders to those who need it, and will do so with confidence - that doesn't mean she's stubborn or conceited, she takes criticism well, and will always listen to those around her so she doesn't make mistakes a second time. That being said, she's more of a second-in-command type, ready to help enforce orders and act as a soundboard for someone she deems fit for the role more so than directly appointing herself as the leader of a situation. A good soldier regardless of what her baby-face would suggest. She can be hard on people and very blunt if she needs to be, only really softening up if people give her a good enough reason to.

Background: She was training to be a pilot when the world went to hell. Training being the keyword. She often thinks that had she been on the front lines as proper, she would have died like everyone else seemed to end up doing. But she wasn't and she didn't thanks to staying in the baracks during the initial waves, and eventually having a lucky escape out of the compound when it was overrun. She lost everything. Her parents, her sister, her friends. She watched her whole city burn to the ground after weeks of chaotic traveling. Desperate and alone, when years later she was offered a place of relative safety she was too tired to ask questions. She got plenty of practice with guns during the outbreak and to keep herself safe she trained hard to get better at hand to hand combat too. So why was she arrested despite being a model soldier? The fact that she started looking up to a different leader mainly. She didn't get hands-on involved with the riot that took place as a makeshift revolution but did find herself defending the movement and joining them. She was a good soldier, but even she had to admit how bad the conditions were. Now she was stuck in a cell ... great.

Specialties: Piloting - tonnes of training have made her a rather refined pilot and marksman.
She's good with motorcycles despite how impractical they are. Putting her behind a car's steering wheel is a dangerous game though.
She can cook, just don't ask her to do it all the time.
Will beat anyone to a pulp and be glad of it.

So for ideas, after they escape the walls what would you think about them finding different kinds of zombies? I know the walking dead really only has the walkers, but perhaps as they travel, they discover that different regions have started to create different kinds of zombies that the colony hadn't been exposed to. Might not be your cup of tea but I thought I may as well throw the idea out :p

Your character sounds great and your not too late, your spot two out of three. I did have an idea to keep the walkers fresh, I was thinking that years of starving them of an easy human meal they adapted to be much faster and stronger, more athletic essentially. I haven't thought much into this yet as I've just started the request, so you're actually quite early.

Oh, that's awesome! I wasn't sure if the places would be snapped up super quickly or not lol. I like the idea of making them faster and stronger for sure just to give them that threatening edge I feel walkers can have. Just the intimidation of being swarmed is a really good background threat and offer some good story ideas XD

Indeed it will. As humans tucked themselves safely away walkers had to chase other faster prey like deer and dogs. I think walking dead did it well enough though, it was more so to make you scared of peoples stupidity and mistakes more then the walkers themselves.

I'm for sure interested! Are you looking for a male or female role to add?

I'm for sure interested! Are you looking for a male or female role to add?

Either would be great. Pick any you'd like. I'm so glad you've taken an interest, you shall fill the 3rd role. Welcome aboard!

New to the site and would love to join the group. Is there any room for another? If so, I can create a character tonight.

I'm sorry man, I was just marking the thread closed. I've never done a group RP before and am new to RP in general and wanted to start out small. I capped the roster at three and have three, but if something changes ill let you know first!

Name: Nikolette "Nik" Wilder
Height: 5'7
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red/Brown

Reason For Execution: Murdered a government official

Background/Personality: Nothing exists for this woman other than the apocalyptic world. She doesn't care to remember when things were "normal." There's no such thing anymore. The only thing she's kept with her from the past is her martial arts training, as she used to be an instructor. When the world went down, her walls went up, and she does her best to keep everyone on the other side of them. She sticks to herself, trusts no one, and doesn't follow orders very well. She's not a follower. Any time she speaks, it's usually a sarcastic remark or biting words with venom behind them. She used to be a relatively sweet girl in the old world, but that person no longer exists. After her sister was killed by a member of the new "government," every ounce of sensitivity in her body calcified. She snuck into the official's room and murdered him where he slept. Now she's on death row. She hasn't given up, and she constantly looks forward to her chance to kill someone else in the system.

Skills: Archery, Hand-To-Hand Combat

Name: Nikolette "Nik" Wilder
Height: 5'7
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red/Brown

Reason For Execution: Murdered a government official

Background/Personality: Nothing exists for this woman other than the apocalyptic world. She doesn't care to remember when things were "normal." There's no such thing anymore. The only thing she's kept with her from the past is her martial arts training, as she used to be an instructor. When the world went down, her walls went up, and she does her best to keep everyone on the other side of them. She sticks to herself, trusts no one, and doesn't follow orders very well. She's not a follower. Any time she speaks, it's usually a sarcastic remark or biting words with venom behind them. She used to be a relatively sweet girl in the old world, but that person no longer exists. After her sister was killed by a member of the new "government," every ounce of sensitivity in her body calcified. She snuck into the official's room and murdered him where he slept. Now she's on death row. She hasn't given up, and she constantly looks forward to her chance to kill someone else in the system.

Skills: Archery, Hand-To-Hand Combat

This is an amazing character! She sounds super intriguing and well thought out. Ladies and gents, i present the second to last member of the group! A speacial guest shall be joining us soon!

Thank everyone for coming and checking the rp out. Im gonna create a disscussion thread we can all converse on together.

Being happily dragged in here with all of you amazing people! It is a pleasure to meet you all for those I am meeting for the first time!

Name: Selene Caelum

Height: 5,6

Build: Lean yet toned

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Distinguishable features: Bears three scars across the right side of her neck from an old hunting trip, back is adorned in a black tribal dragon tattoo. Forearms laced with scars and blemishes from years of hunting, conflict, and hired work.

Personality: Intelligent, calculative, and untrusting of most individuals around her, often keeping to herself yet drawn to the aid of those in need. She is loyal to those that earn her trust and make actions based on her own morals rather than whatever set of rules their newfound government binds to its people. Can be stubborn and harsh when the situation calls for it, but she only does so under good intentions and the safety of those she loves and cares about.

Reason of execution: Involvement in conspiracies against the government and the indirect murder of several officials

History: Born into a world full of deceit, bloodshed, and heartbreak; Selene was raised and protected not by any parents to call as her own but within the arms of her own brother who shielded and protected her while doing his best to educate on her survival should his days soon be brought to an end. And though she was brought to believe that blindly obeying her superiors through a slowly rebuilding society was the key to prosperity, the women had grown to look about her surroundings in distaste of what the people had become at the hands of those who thought themselves righteous in their methods. Upon her maturity into seeking a life of her own, she set to work, going about odds and ends for the benefit of the people, not the higher ups to which they were linked to. All the while, she raised awareness to those not fortunate enough to reap the rewards of wealth and cast out the outlands to be devoured by the ghouls that roamed beyond. Yet this was not without a price, work throughout the city of a women striking out within the shadows connecting from mouths to ears until Selene came home to the slaughtered remains that was once her family, her brother's life reaping the price of her misdeeds. Pained and outraged by the injustices of the growing society, the women lay siege upon the capital with a few set of supporters, eyes saddened and enraged by the slaughtering of an innocent and dedicated soul. As such she was eventually brought down and dragged before the courthouse after starting the history's second bloody massacre, officials and citizens alike coming to life in a brief quarrel that ended in casualties on both sides. Now she stands upon death row, all the charges of the indirect events falling to her fate alone, her grief ridden form still alight with the desire to forge a better future not just for herself, but the remainder of the human race that remains.

I'm sorry man, I was just marking the thread closed. I've never done a group RP before and am new to RP in general and wanted to start out small. I capped the roster at three and have three, but if something changes ill let you know first!
That's ok, I appreciate you getting back and hope to get a chance to work with you in the future.

Name: Anthony Jacob (AJ)

Height: 5,7

Build: Muscle toned

Eye color: Dark Brown

Body features: Has a small scar under his chin, somewhat shape, due running a lot from government officials. On his right arm, he has a sleeve tattoo of his country's flag, a bracelet with the first names of 5 brothers lost at war years ago, and phrase "The only way left to go, is the direction our moral compass points to" . His hands are rugged from the constant climbing. Also, contributed to his hobby in carpentry before the end of the world.

Personality: He personality is in extrovert; likes to socialize and participates in events to make memories. Has a bachelor's degree in history and loves to write when he feels sad and lonely. His value consists of integrity and loyalty. He is very humble, which makes him prone to being betrayed easily.

Reason of execution: After finding out that the government was cleansing a residential area where families created a haven. Anthony Jacob set bobby traps for the kill squad, causing everyone to be eaten by the dead. After deciding that he had found his apocalyptic purpose of helping others, a few days later he was captured when government spies staying at residential hide out gave him up.

History: Anthony comes from a mid-class family; his aspiration was to be a firefighter. Through his childhood life he would pretend to be a firefighter. Rather than carrying a blanket as other young kids would, he would carry a 10-foot water holes with him and would always look for any issue in the house to put out. Years later, when getting ready to graduate, his grades were not that great, so he joined the military. There he went on to serving 5 years in the military with 2 combat tours, but after he got hurt during a training mission back in the states, he decided to not re-enlist and move on. Having learned to survive and utilize weapons. His skills provided him to be amazingly effective during his kill squad traps.

Note: He has always been single and never married; His family of 1 sister, 1 brother, and parents, perished during the begin of the event. However, Anthony still has hope that humanity can prevail, and this nightmare will be over one day.

Name: Anthony Jacob (AJ)

Height: 5,7

Build: Muscle toned

Eye color: Dark Brown

Body features: Has a small scar under his chin, somewhat shape, due running a lot from government officials. On his right arm, he has a sleeve tattoo of his country's flag, a bracelet with the first names of 5 brothers lost at war years ago, and phrase "The only way left to go, is the direction our moral compass points to" . His hands are rugged from the constant climbing. Also, contributed to his hobby in carpentry before the end of the world.

Personality: He personality is in extrovert; likes to socialize and participates in events to make memories. Has a bachelor's degree in history and loves to write when he feels sad and lonely. His value consists of integrity and loyalty. He is very humble, which makes him prone to being betrayed easily.

Reason of execution: After finding out that the government was cleansing a residential area where families created a haven. Anthony Jacob set bobby traps for the kill squad, causing everyone to be eaten by the dead. After deciding that he had found his apocalyptic purpose of helping others, a few days later he was captured when government spies staying at residential hide out gave him up.

History: Anthony comes from a mid-class family; his aspiration was to be a firefighter. Through his childhood life he would pretend to be a firefighter. Rather than carrying a blanket as other young kids would, he would carry a 10-foot water holes with him and would always look for any issue in the house to put out. Years later, when getting ready to graduate, his grades were not that great, so he joined the military. There he went on to serving 5 years in the military with 2 combat tours, but after he got hurt during a training mission back in the states, he decided to not re-enlist and move on. Having learned to survive and utilize weapons. His skills provided him to be amazingly effective during his kill squad traps.

Note: He has always been single and never married; His family of 1 sister, 1 brother, and parents, perished during the begin of the event. However, Anthony still has hope that humanity can prevail, and this nightmare will be over one day.

This sounds like a great character. Cant wait to see it in action!

Back
Top Bottom