Both Needed The Island [Post Apocaliptic, Survival]

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Island [Post Apocaliptic, Survival]

Zarazel

Knight
Local time
Today 4:02 PM
Nobody knew it back then, a single mistake would cause the end of the world. A single act of greed was all that was needed to activate a chain of events that would cause the worst plague ever to swipe through our small planet the Z Virus. A virus so potent that everybody in the world managed to get it in a matter of hours, spreading quickly through the air without their knowledge people breathe the toxic chemicals which created a timebomb... upon death.... he will rise to claim more living.

99% of Earth population is gone, only a handfull of places with humans left in the world. Some of them knew it, some of them didn't but death wasn't their last stop, they needed to survive. Soon nature began taking back what was theirs Nathan however one of the few surviving had another idea.

He knew of an island, nobody lived there and it had the perfect things for survival. The only way to survive the zombie apocalypse was to go where there were no humans left. However this meant there was an entire new things to survive. Jaguars, Lions, Snakes and the like, now is a fight for humans to claim their place once again in nature, trying to make a home of the island.

Name:
Skills:
Fears:
Personality:

tumblr_nm38e8Ydq31sn9nh1o1_500.jpg

Name: Nathan Matthews
Skills: Fishing, Diving, Hunting, Tracking, Survivalist
Fears: Death, Loneliness, Hopeless
Personality: He is tall and kind man, he will always protect those he taken a liking or respect for. He is someone that people often looks for to vent out their emotions, He seems to be holding out a lot in his mind and emotions though. Perhaps soon that could be the end of him if he does not get some help

Last edited:
MM_611_QA_KiernanShipka_L.jpg

Name: Ari Walters
Skills: Foraging, Healing (medicine I guess? I can't figure out the right word but as long as it makes sense...)
Fears: Failure, Loneliness, Abandonment
Personality: She is a small and shy girl. She is way too trusting of others which often comes to bite her. She is rather knowledgeable in certain subjects but due to her shyness, she often times plays dumb so she doesn't draw too much attention to herself. Hopefully she'll be able to figure out how to survive, although she often wonders if death would be better.
Her parents were very into medicine, particularly homeopathy, which in college, happened to be her main interest as she strove towards a degree in medicine. She often took trips with her parents to South American in order to find things for their medicine such as cat's claw and Ignacia. She was very close to her parents but they died early on in the Zombie Apocalypse. (just wanted to explain why she has her skills...)

Hope this is good.

the only thing is the picture, she seems to be way younger than 19

Ah, the actress is 18 (soon to be 19,) but she does look rather young in that pic.
Olivia-Scriven-olivia-scriven-39270112-540-538.png

does this work better? I'm pretty flipping awful with telling how old someone looks in pics so sorry if she still looks too young or something.

I don't have an Image yet but
Name: Kayla Hoang
Skills: Hunting (to clarify she's good with a bow, knife, and gun) , Parkour, and Charm
Fears: Spiders and Snakes
Personality: She's a Kind soul that's willing to help anyone, no matter what. She is very adventurous and can hunt very well being raised by the best hunters in her town. She doesn't normally like to kill animals but will do so if it is necessary for survival she gives respects after killing animals

Last edited:
That's what she looks like her eyes are a bright green however

Attachments

• 31852E69-98D6-4364-8856-C779FE530362.jpeg
    31852E69-98D6-4364-8856-C779FE530362.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
we can either turn this into a threeway or wait for more people, up to you girls

I personally would give it another day to see if anyone else wants to join, but starting now could be fun. Can't wait to start this RP, really like the idea

I might be interested in joining if you'll have me, but I might be a day or so before I can complete the sheet and get started. I'll try and get the sheet in tomorrow.

_.jpg

Name: Kate Thomson
Skills: Tradeskilled (carpentry, mechanical, etc), Athletic (strong swimmer, climbing, running, jumping)
Fears: Loss of freedom, being restrained, very small spaces
Personality: Kate is a builder and fixer. Some would say she's more comfortable talking to machines or on a construction site than in social gatherings. She hasn't always been that way. She grew up as a tomboy and a wild child, partying, smoking and drinking at an early age. She quit school at age 16 and would have ended up on the street had her contractor uncle not seen the potential inside her. At age 25, she was a talented carpenter and skilled in many trades.

Last edited:
ok So we have three females and one male. Are you all still in this?

you have to do it before tonight when I will make the rp.

male+demon.jpg

Name: Damien Gray
Skills: Farming and hand-to-hand combat, can lend a hand in hunting or building where needed but isn't especially skilled
Fears: Enclosed spaces, intimacy
Personality: Damien isn't a social fellow. He prefers to be on his own and to be left alone, but he's also practical enough to know he won't survive if he closes himself off entirely, so he has chosen to do his best to help others build this island home. Just because he's helping doesn't make them friends.

Back
Top Bottom