Both Needed The Island [Post Apocaliptic, Survival]

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Island [Post Apocaliptic, Survival]

I had hoped that would be realistic enough, but in that case, will this work?

3cca95c1dd8f27262d8b374510496329.jpg

I'm interested, may I make two characters?

Alright, so only one character is needed then? I was planning to make a guy and a girl but if you'd rather just have one more guy, that's fine too.

I believe so I'm not in charge here but I think we just need one more guy but I'm not speaking for the person running this

43f027cc8445c094bd9e165b5ce32ba4.jpg

Name:Everest Connors
Skills:Former Navy SEAL, fishing, hunting and first aid
Fears: Tight spaces and spiders
Personality:At 6'4", Everest certainly lives up to the stereotype of a gentle giant, caring and kind to a fault. Not to say that he doesn't get angry, it just takes a great deal to get him to such a point. He's a bit introverted but enjoys spending time with close friends, his time with the SEALS reaffirming that.

Ok I will start making the game today. We wi ll start when we arrive at the island in the boat. I will also list what we managed to get before we got there on empty stores and by getting stuff on malls and such so we been together awhile

If things advance and you people want we can even make this even bigger build houses and the like on the ocean and form a small community but that is if you guys and gurls agree later on.

pictures-tahiti-main.jpg

no idea where to put it first time making a group rp in here hahaha had to put a tag

I think it's fine where it is. Smut won't be the focus, but if someone told me there wasn't any chance of Smut, I probably wouldn't have joined up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom