Closed The New Guard superhero universe (Open to new players)

Currently reading:
Closed The New Guard superhero universe (Open to new players)

@Moonside Honestly I'm in love with bubble girl, her campy hero energy is actually so much fun to read, I would probably watch Bubble Girls recycling videos with utter glee 😂

Oh oh, a new neutral evil character hello
👀
you ready to cause problems on purpose? 😁

Okay, with Dispatch being a bamf with their character sheets I'm going to risk throwing my second character in xD
Lowkey would love it if we could get Ethan into a romantic relationship lol, especiallyif we put him with a villain and Ethan just, didn't know his partner was a villain. Because I love angst. Bonus points if the villain knows Ethan is a hero and just has to live with that, toeing the line of their villainy and keeping him in the dark.
I'm a sap for Romance what can I say?

Codename: Echo

close-portrait-young-mysterious-guy-600nw-1101657326.jpg

Species and appearance: Human with an enigmatic twist; Ethan's eyes possess an unusual luminescence, and his jet-black hair seems to ripple with shadowy energy. His overall appearance hints at a perpetual, subtle connection to the unseen.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Costume/clothing: Ethan dons a sleek, midnight-blue suit adorned with swirling patterns resembling wisps of shadows. A hood, lined with a soft, ethereal glow, conceals his face while allowing his piercing eyes to peer through the darkness.

Occupation: Night-shift radio show host and part-time paranormal investigator
Backstory: Orphaned at a young age, Ethan Foster grew up in the city's shadows, navigating the harsh reality of urban life. Fate intervened when he stumbled upon an ancient artifact during one of his late-night explorations. The artifact bestowed upon him the power to manipulate echoes, giving him an ability to perceive and manipulate sound waves in extraordinary ways.

Haunted by his troubled past, Ethan embraced his newfound powers to carve a path of justice. As Echo, he patrols the city's nocturnal landscape, using his abilities to uncover hidden truths and provide a voice for those unheard. Despite his jaded view of the world, he remains committed to the cause of good, hoping to illuminate the darkness that once consumed his own life.

Powers: Ethan can manipulate sound waves, allowing him to create illusions, manipulate emotions through sonic vibrations, and even control the resonance of his footsteps to move silently. His connection to echoes grants him a heightened sense of perception, enabling him to detect subtle disturbances in the environment. In a terrible situation, he can use the echoes to create a deafening, sometimes deadly pitch against enemies with devastating consequences on his surroundings.

Sometimes too, he can even sit in a familiar place and listen to long-gone voices and their conversations.

Weaknesses: Prolonged exposure to loud or chaotic sounds can overwhelm Ethan's senses, disrupting his ability to focus. Additionally, his powers are less effective in environments with minimal sound, making him vulnerable in silent situations.

Personality traits and interests: Ethan exudes a sense of quiet intensity, a product of his challenging upbringing. Jaded by his past, he struggles to trust easily but remains fiercely loyal to those he deems worthy. Despite his aloof exterior, he possesses a deep-seated desire to make a positive impact on the world. As a night-shift radio host, he uses his soothing voice to bring comfort to insomniacs and those navigating the shadows. Intrigued by the mysteries of the paranormal, he dedicates his free time to investigating supernatural occurrences.

Sexuality: Bisexual

I plan on The Captain having a notebook of stuff to watch/listen/read up on to get caught up. Like Captain America in the Winter Soldier movie.

Any suggestions?

I am going to have to review the new chars later and add them to the list, but they seem good at a glance.

I do think we need a megalomaniacal kind of villain who can threaten the whole city or country with his schemes. To that end, I'm currently working on Exarch Xand (a.k.a the CEO of HiTek Industries) himself for when he makes his return...

The Exarch screenshot.png The Exarch Disguise screenshot.png

Just because I think it would be funny, I feel like she's at the very least wanted for petty theft and damage of public property, a nuisance to the city not yet caught for the bigger crimes some villains carry 😂

how is an AI hot-micing and accidentally revealing additional calls?
Hotline: "fuck you that's how"

(Not actually what is happening—it's semi-intentional on his part, still funny tho)

Loving everybody's posts so far! Excited to finally be getting into it myself.

Also, quick question for both @OrganicIntelligence and @Vasara Glyndark: Is the world aware that Kira Knight and The Maiden of Might are the same person or is it just the Bureau that knows who she is? Or is it neither and I need to fix my post?

Hi and welcome officially to the chaos!
Always open to talk about plot ideas and pre-established character dynamics if you ever want to chat, I'm playing Leviathan/Tabitha (chaotic half-villain with a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time) and Ethan Foster, a.k.a. Echo, my late night radio host who I may be falling in love with as a muse lol

Love your style and am excited to see Telamon in action XD

Here's my emo baby; whatever I wrote might be a little messy since it's past 12 and I need sleep and there may or may not be typos or weirdly worded sentences scattered about, but I'm cool if any editing is necessary.

Codename: Specter / ALTAIR (artist pseudonym)
Species: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral | [Anti-]Hero (or Civilian??) (I guess he would be classified as a civilian in this case since he would probably not prefer working with the New Guard, but if at some point the New Guard is tasked with taking down a criminal, I guess he would be able to help?)
Costume/clothing: No set costume, though he often wears his dark purple jacket and sometimes puts a ski mask on when fighting crime or doing crime himself.
Occupation: Graffiti Artist, Vigilante, Thief? (the money he steals does pay rent)
Backstory:
Darcy spent his childhood in the West Coast. His mother was an anthropologist who was born and raised in New York; she, as Darcy remembers, often studied the occult and obscure religious items, though Darcy never understood her actual work as a child.

One night, when Darcy was six, he made his first encounter with an eldritch being not from another plane, but instead, as the entity puts it, resides within the incomprehensible spaces between dimensions. That same night, however, Darcy learned that this entity materialized itself to him after a failed ritual led by his mother. That same night also marked her eerie disappearance.

Darcy knew little of what she intended to do during that night or where her current whereabouts are, but later in life, Darcy eventually made it his goal to figure out what exactly happened that night and where his mother could be. That same entity would eventually reappear a number of times throughout his life, teaching him the darker secrets of the multiverse. Darcy eventually learned to contact other entities from other dimensions and beings supposedly beyond the bounds of the multiverse. From contacting such beings, Darcy also learned how to command their energy in exchange for a sacrifice.

Nowadays, Darcy resides in New York as several leads, as well as the messages from the cosmic beings he is in contact with, tell him that what his mother was doing that night had something related to the region. Aside from his quest, Darcy uses his abilities to take from the rich and aid the lower class; with his powers, he also acts as a vigilante, stopping a number of crimes that are typically overlooked (or even underlooked). He gradually developed a habit of killing his targets after being influenced by a former acquaintance of his (his psycho butterfly mutant ex, which I will write a bio for soon). Many who run New York view him as a thief and a murderer (which he is) and even paint him as a demon, but due to his work in the shadows, he is dubbed "Specter."
Powers:
Transdimensional Contact - Darcy is able to form contact with eldritch beings beyond the range of the physical plane, beings from his universe, and beings from different dimensions. Darcy may do so voluntarily via meditation or deep concentration with himself, though this may also involuntarily occur through sudden whispers and visions, hidden messages in mundane objects and locations, or dreams which are directed through the will of cosmic horrors.
Eldritch Manipulation - Darcy can direct the flow of the energy of an eldritch beings from their corresponding dimension/plane to his own; this appears as a rush of energy coming out of a portal opening and directed through a straight trajectory. This energy may manifest as tentacles, some kind of prickly boney substance, or an indescribable mass of biological material. Whatever this energy manifests as has different effects on a target (i.e. it may either puncture a target, or push it with a lot of force, or it would barely even make a scratch), but Darcy cannot control what kind of substance materializes out of that energy. He usually saves this ability whenever defense is necessary, but when it comes to an "easier" job in killing a target, only a knife would be necessary.
Portal Conjuration - As an extension of eldritch manipulation, Darcy can utilize eldritch manipulation to cast portals; essentially, he uses the aforementioned power twice at the same time—once to establish a connection between his dimension and wherever the eldritch beings lie, and another to set a connection between the other plane and somewhere else in his world. However, as this costs much more energy (and blood (see Weaknesses)), he set his own rules to govern how portals are created:
  • He can only create portals to places he has been to (portals would not be able to open if solid material is in the way).
  • He can only make portals with a diameter slightly larger than his shoulder span
  • Portals automatically shrink upon creation until they cease to exist (this conserves energy).
  • He can only make one portal at a time.
Weaknesses:
The information Darcy gathers from encounters with beings from other dimensions or eldritch forces often appear as perplexing riddles, blurred images, mumbled voices, or scattered hints of something bigger. It is up to his intuition to fit the puzzle pieces together to discern the beings' messages.
Eldritch manipulation requires an organic sacrifice, and more often than not, Darcy uses his own blood in exchange to command eldritch forces (although he can theoretically use another living source). Because of this, Darcy is usually at an anemic state after his vigilante work and is usually left too weak and drowsy during the day; he would often need to spend long hours to regain energy and to generate more red blood cells. (However, his drowsiness and hallucinations which emerge from that may allow him to establish deeper connections with deeper cosmic forces.)
Darcy has barely any combat skill as he usually absconds when quarrels heat up, and, you know, he's human—he is very susceptible to injuries, poisons, etc.
Personality traits and interests:
Darcy often presents as reserved and usually withdrawn, though he tends to be much more expressive in his art. However, although he may seem like he holds back his sympathy for other people, he is empathetic and tries to make an effort to bring comfort to others; he struggles with this, however, as he is not a very charismatic person.
Outside his vigilante work, Darcy enjoys caring for plants in his apartment, listening to loud music, and most of all, spray painting the hell out of New York City. He enjoys creating graffiti that represents his visions, his encounters with cosmic terrors, and themes revolving his vigilante identity.
He absolutely detests butterflies...

Sexuality: Demisexual maybe?

Codename: Asset 227 / Cicadis
Species: Human-Insect Chimera
Appearance:
(Not shown: black cicada-like wings reaching down from the tops of his shoulder blades down to his waist).

Alignment: CIA / Independent, Neutral Evil
Costume/clothing: (see above)
Occupation: Assassin, intelligence agent, secret police, eco-terrorist.
Backstory:
Cicadis was "born" in a secret laboratory on June 6, 2003. The result of a top-secret genetic experiment combining human embryos with DNA harvested from different types of insects. While the project was largely a failure, producing a large number of unviable human infants, they did encounter one success moments before they were going to be ordered to close: a bug-winged baby they named Cassius Carter. Belonging entirely to the CIA, Cas was groomed to become a deep-level asset since the moment he emerged from his nameless surrogate mother.

Years of relentless training, constant sophisticated education, and abuse followed. Although Cas never asked to be made the way he was, those secret workers tasked with taking charge of the twisted child and turning him into an asset—no more valuable to national security than a filing cabinet—did not hide their disgust and disinterest, even as they pushed him further and further to higher heights. Although the human part of him grew into a handsome boy, the chittering of his wings and his occasionally disturbingly insect like behavior (odd twitching movements, cocoon building, unblinking staring) made him something to be avoided and dealt with at a distance, not cared for. He was subject to constant medical, physical, and psychological experimentation to determine the results of the test before he inevitably died of some mysterious genetic defect.

But Cassius did not die: his genetics were perfectly stable and his overall health (not counting the effects of neglect, abuse, and experimentation) was perfect. By the time he hit puberty, this was starting to become clear to the researchers, and a new plan had to be developed. He was entrusted to the care of a team of veteran field agents in deep cover in the forests of Virginia, where they would give him agent training in combat, socialization, and other important skills. In their home, he received his first true glimpse of the world outside, and was equal parts awed and dismayed by what he saw: a vast, beautiful world, more full of life than he could have imagined which he instantly fell in love with, packed side-by-side with the venal, destructive masses of humankind. As he was trained into an individual operative by these agents, in his own spare time Cassius read more and learned more about the world—about climate change, about habitat loss, about history and evolution, and about superhumanity—the more he grew not just to hate the individual humans who treated him like dirt, but to hate all of humankind as well. Seeing in himself the obvious fact he was a superhuman, as well as the numerous superhumans that did marvelous things as villains and heroes, his ideology of anti-human, superhuman supremacy was formed.

However, that has to wait. Though the Agency treats him much more kindly than when he was a simple research test subject, they still own Cassius and keep him on a tight leash. From the time he was fifteen, they began to send him on missions: assassinating targets, gathering and planting evidence, collecting surveillance, all sorts of dirty work that haunt the dreams of conspiracists and dissidents worldwide. Judging that he would have no loyalty to anything but the CIA, they now have assigned him shadow with a "recently uncovered" agent, both to teach him better morals and combat skills and for Cicadis to keep an eye on the asset—The Captain. Time would tell how this would unfold…

Powers:
+Tymbal: using a specialized organ in his chest and the cells in his body (as well as the wings on his back and his own voice box), Cicadis is able to produce intense, piercing waves of sound—similar to the song of a cicada. This sound can be used for long distance communication (even transmitting Morse code), and at short ranges can be used as an incapacitating weapon, capable of bursting unprotected eardrums at 10 meters and disrupting bodily functions at 2.
+Vibrating Frequency: Cassius' insectoid cells are capable of vibrating at intense frequencies, allowing him to use the resultant friction to produce heat and fire and to drill though wood, soft stone, and flesh—more with the proper focus and tools. This takes up much of his energy, however, and has to be sparingly used.
+Insect Mobility: Cassius is able to use his wings and his surprisingly powerful limbs to make very rapid movements, hopping around the place like a very quick human-sized flea.
+Durability: His cells have a thin, invisible layer of chitin that makes them more able to withstand physical punishment than the usual human—not quite at the level of bulletproof, but still significant in hand-to-hand or adverse environments like sandstorms.
+Breathing Pores: Cassius does not need to use his lungs to breathe, and is instead able to process oxygen through his skin—although eventually strangulation would cause a stroke or a broken spinal column/neck, it would not result in hypoxia.
+Cocoon Regeneration: In a safe location with stable temperatures, Cassius can put himself into a cocoon/dormant state, where his body is enveloped in a thick biological envelope. Over days, weeks, or even months, this can be used to recover from many injuries—including nervous damage and lost limbs—with the exception of major internal organs and the brain.

Weaknesses (if any):
-High Metabolism: needs to constantly load up on sugar to keep up with the energy demands of his metabolism (supplemented with nicotine, caffeine, and occasionally cocaine and amphetamines).
-Highly reactive to chemical pollution, poisoning, or chemical weapons, even from things usually considered food grade or otherwise harmless. Often wears a face mask in civilian settings to prevent this from impacting him—blames "severe asthma and allergies". His standard gear includes a CRBN rebreather and a skin-tight filter wetsuit for protection—breathable so he can breathe from his skin, but dense enough to prevent most hostile chemicals and particles.
-Hydrophobia: Gets anxious around large bodies of water, and cannot really swim.
-Sensitive to cold, which reduces his speed and agility. Frequently wears
-When in his cocoon, is completely senseless and helpless, unable to defend himself or even understand what is going on outside.

A self-described sadist. Enjoys puzzles, riddles, and enigmas. Fights dirty and like a coward. Gets a rush from hurting and being hurt. Has a thoroughly dark and cynical worldview, viewing everything through jade-colored glasses. Not really a feminist, but definitely is a misandrist. Despite his hatred for humanity, he does quite admire their cultural works: his favorite artists are Francisco Goya and Auguste Rodin, he likes poetry by Robert Frost and novels by Steven King, and he likes to go to the symphony and, oddly enough by his own admission, to music festivals—he hopes to somehow preserve these. Cas is an easy and brilliant conversationalist, but he is not an easy man to make friends with. Has a dark, often self-effacing sense of humor, frequently with a nasty bite. Cassius enjoys the finer things in life: is aware of all etiquette and protocol, enjoys fancy clothes and fine dining in luxury hotels and neighborhoods. Also has an appreciation of nature.

Cassius believes that superhumans are the "next dominant species of evolution," that humans are inherently inferior to superhumanity. In addition, since humanity is unwilling to reform itself, he believes that the common goal of superhumanity should be to stop the ongoing Sixth Mass Extinction event through annihilating the fossil-fuel guzzling, habitat wrecking, myopic and greedy and foolish human global civilization, and by doing so quickly—preferably by a bioweapon, but aside from wanting to limit ecological fallout from the extinction he is not super picky about the "hows". Because of this, he has zero compunction about ending human life—man, woman, or child—but his racist/speciesist "code of honor" will prevent him from outright killing a non-technologically based superhuman if other options are available (although violence, kidnapping, imprisonment, and torture are still on the menu). Cassius is willing and unflinching in his ability to steal, lie, cheat, maim, murder, and destroy if it will advance his main goal of superhuman supremacy and human extinction: he does not necessarily lack empathy, but he seems to lack a conscience. He is obedient to those with authority and power over him, content to bide his time.

Sexuality: Asexual, heteroromantic. Though Cas is disgusted by sex, he is flexible enough to go both ways if it gets him what he wants—he's unlikely to enjoy it, though. As he is a misandrist, he only likes to associate on a romantic level with women.

Seems good, more of an anti-hero. One that seems to be a little push away from becoming a villain...

Okay, with Dispatch being a bamf with their character sheets I'm going to risk throwing my second character in xD
Lowkey would love it if we could get Ethan into a romantic relationship lol, especiallyif we put him with a villain and Ethan just, didn't know his partner was a villain. Because I love angst. Bonus points if the villain knows Ethan is a hero and just has to live with that, toeing the line of their villainy and keeping him in the dark.
I'm a sap for Romance what can I say?

Codename: Echo

close-portrait-young-mysterious-guy-600nw-1101657326.jpg

Species and appearance: Human with an enigmatic twist; Ethan's eyes possess an unusual luminescence, and his jet-black hair seems to ripple with shadowy energy. His overall appearance hints at a perpetual, subtle connection to the unseen.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Costume/clothing: Ethan dons a sleek, midnight-blue suit adorned with swirling patterns resembling wisps of shadows. A hood, lined with a soft, ethereal glow, conceals his face while allowing his piercing eyes to peer through the darkness.

Occupation: Night-shift radio show host and part-time paranormal investigator
Backstory: Orphaned at a young age, Ethan Foster grew up in the city's shadows, navigating the harsh reality of urban life. Fate intervened when he stumbled upon an ancient artifact during one of his late-night explorations. The artifact bestowed upon him the power to manipulate echoes, giving him an ability to perceive and manipulate sound waves in extraordinary ways.

Haunted by his troubled past, Ethan embraced his newfound powers to carve a path of justice. As Echo, he patrols the city's nocturnal landscape, using his abilities to uncover hidden truths and provide a voice for those unheard. Despite his jaded view of the world, he remains committed to the cause of good, hoping to illuminate the darkness that once consumed his own life.

Powers: Ethan can manipulate sound waves, allowing him to create illusions, manipulate emotions through sonic vibrations, and even control the resonance of his footsteps to move silently. His connection to echoes grants him a heightened sense of perception, enabling him to detect subtle disturbances in the environment. In a terrible situation, he can use the echoes to create a deafening, sometimes deadly pitch against enemies with devastating consequences on his surroundings.

Sometimes too, he can even sit in a familiar place and listen to long-gone voices and their conversations.

Weaknesses: Prolonged exposure to loud or chaotic sounds can overwhelm Ethan's senses, disrupting his ability to focus. Additionally, his powers are less effective in environments with minimal sound, making him vulnerable in silent situations.

Personality traits and interests: Ethan exudes a sense of quiet intensity, a product of his challenging upbringing. Jaded by his past, he struggles to trust easily but remains fiercely loyal to those he deems worthy. Despite his aloof exterior, he possesses a deep-seated desire to make a positive impact on the world. As a night-shift radio host, he uses his soothing voice to bring comfort to insomniacs and those navigating the shadows. Intrigued by the mysteries of the paranormal, he dedicates his free time to investigating supernatural occurrences.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Here's my emo baby; whatever I wrote might be a little messy since it's past 12 and I need sleep and there may or may not be typos or weirdly worded sentences scattered about, but I'm cool if any editing is necessary.

Codename: Specter / ALTAIR (artist pseudonym)
Species: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral | [Anti-]Hero (or Civilian??) (I guess he would be classified as a civilian in this case since he would probably not prefer working with the New Guard, but if at some point the New Guard is tasked with taking down a criminal, I guess he would be able to help?)
Costume/clothing: No set costume, though he often wears his dark purple jacket and sometimes puts a ski mask on when fighting crime or doing crime himself.
Occupation: Graffiti Artist, Vigilante, Thief? (the money he steals does pay rent)
Backstory:
Darcy spent his childhood in the West Coast. His mother was an anthropologist who was born and raised in New York; she, as Darcy remembers, often studied the occult and obscure religious items, though Darcy never understood her actual work as a child.

One night, when Darcy was six, he made his first encounter with an eldritch being not from another plane, but instead, as the entity puts it, resides within the incomprehensible spaces between dimensions. That same night, however, Darcy learned that this entity materialized itself to him after a failed ritual led by his mother. That same night also marked her eerie disappearance.

Darcy knew little of what she intended to do during that night or where her current whereabouts are, but later in life, Darcy eventually made it his goal to figure out what exactly happened that night and where his mother could be. That same entity would eventually reappear a number of times throughout his life, teaching him the darker secrets of the multiverse. Darcy eventually learned to contact other entities from other dimensions and beings supposedly beyond the bounds of the multiverse. From contacting such beings, Darcy also learned how to command their energy in exchange for a sacrifice.

Nowadays, Darcy resides in New York as several leads, as well as the messages from the cosmic beings he is in contact with, tell him that what his mother was doing that night had something related to the region. Aside from his quest, Darcy uses his abilities to take from the rich and aid the lower class; with his powers, he also acts as a vigilante, stopping a number of crimes that are typically overlooked (or even underlooked). He gradually developed a habit of killing his targets after being influenced by a former acquaintance of his (his psycho butterfly mutant ex, which I will write a bio for soon). Many who run New York view him as a thief and a murderer (which he is) and even paint him as a demon, but due to his work in the shadows, he is dubbed "Specter."
Powers:
Transdimensional Contact - Darcy is able to form contact with eldritch beings beyond the range of the physical plane, beings from his universe, and beings from different dimensions. Darcy may do so voluntarily via meditation or deep concentration with himself, though this may also involuntarily occur through sudden whispers and visions, hidden messages in mundane objects and locations, or dreams which are directed through the will of cosmic horrors.
Eldritch Manipulation - Darcy can direct the flow of the energy of an eldritch beings from their corresponding dimension/plane to his own; this appears as a rush of energy coming out of a portal opening and directed through a straight trajectory. This energy may manifest as tentacles, some kind of prickly boney substance, or an indescribable mass of biological material. Whatever this energy manifests as has different effects on a target (i.e. it may either puncture a target, or push it with a lot of force, or it would barely even make a scratch), but Darcy cannot control what kind of substance materializes out of that energy. He usually saves this ability whenever defense is necessary, but when it comes to an "easier" job in killing a target, only a knife would be necessary.
Portal Conjuration - As an extension of eldritch manipulation, Darcy can utilize eldritch manipulation to cast portals; essentially, he uses the aforementioned power twice at the same time—once to establish a connection between his dimension and wherever the eldritch beings lie, and another to set a connection between the other plane and somewhere else in his world. However, as this costs much more energy (and blood (see Weaknesses)), he set his own rules to govern how portals are created:
  • He can only create portals to places he has been to (portals would not be able to open if solid material is in the way).
  • He can only make portals with a diameter slightly larger than his shoulder span
  • Portals automatically shrink upon creation until they cease to exist (this conserves energy).
  • He can only make one portal at a time.
Weaknesses:
The information Darcy gathers from encounters with beings from other dimensions or eldritch forces often appear as perplexing riddles, blurred images, mumbled voices, or scattered hints of something bigger. It is up to his intuition to fit the puzzle pieces together to discern the beings' messages.
Eldritch manipulation requires an organic sacrifice, and more often than not, Darcy uses his own blood in exchange to command eldritch forces (although he can theoretically use another living source). Because of this, Darcy is usually at an anemic state after his vigilante work and is usually left too weak and drowsy during the day; he would often need to spend long hours to regain energy and to generate more red blood cells. (However, his drowsiness and hallucinations which emerge from that may allow him to establish deeper connections with deeper cosmic forces.)
Darcy has barely any combat skill as he usually absconds when quarrels heat up, and, you know, he's human—he is very susceptible to injuries, poisons, etc.
Darcy often presents as reserved and usually withdrawn, though he tends to be much more expressive in his art. However, although he may seem like he holds back his sympathy for other people, he is empathetic and tries to make an effort to bring comfort to others; he struggles with this, however, as he is not a very charismatic person.
Outside his vigilante work, Darcy enjoys caring for plants in his apartment, listening to loud music, and most of all, spray painting the hell out of New York City. He enjoys creating graffiti that represents his visions, his encounters with cosmic terrors, and themes revolving his vigilante identity.
He absolutely detests butterflies...

Sexuality: Demisexual maybe?

We seem to be having a sub-crowd of more 'street' level heroes with some relation to the occult forming. I've got one to through on that pile as well, when I have time. We could probably do something with that.

Haha Ethan can deffo tumble with the big dogs if he starts screaming like a banshee, but I mean an occult plot with heroes venturing into the dark and dreary? I could be down for that if there are ideas in the air 👀

Elderich abomination wreaking Havoc on New York?
Invisible monsters sprouting from the ground that only a select few can see?
Endless possibilities

All I know is if something Occult is happening Leviathan is going to be the FIRST out of the door and running for the hills 😂

Back
Top Bottom