Currently reading:
The Return

ShyGhost

Serf
Local time
Today 12:28 AM
I am ShyGhost. And as my name may already tell you, i'm shy and I tend to just ghost around (and occasionally scare some people). My anxiety keeps me from talking to much around people, so if I suddenly go quiet, please don't take it personally, it's just me being a shy ghost.

I've RPed before, but when I started college (i'm a graphic design major btw) it kind of took up all my free time. And now since I only have one semester left, i'll be having a lot more free time (Hopefully). So I wanted to try and get back into the RP game. I hope hat whoever I end up RPing with, we can become friends!!!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, ShyGhost.

We're a friendly bunch, so feel free to lurk about, get the lay of the land, and whatnot. If you have any questions, we're here for you.

You may need to put yourself out there a bit to find writing partners, but I've faith that you'll have a good experience with it.

Welcome!!!!! I LOVE both your name, and the picture you have chosen! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Many welcomes SG,

We are a pretty friendly place with a few members like yourself, who we try and encourage to pop into chat once in awhile to meet people. This is not compulsory by any means. You can walk your own road here so long as it stays within the rules.

Look forward to seeing your request thread, any problems hit up the people in blue or purple, they are mods and admin and they are here to help. More general enquiries can be handled by people in green, or some of the longer term residents often found in Chat.

All the best
Nyx

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
I look forward to seeing you be creative here!
Let me know if there are any questions!

Back
Top Bottom