Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

Currently reading:
Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

Eden is an asshole lol, he really doesn't understand how he's in the good program, but thats also because of his family history ans the fact that he's really good at doing bad stuff.

Name: Augustan Benoit

D.O.B: August 10th

Height: 6"2

Build: buff

Skin: Tanned

Tattoos/piercings: An outline of a wolf on his left breast.

Overall appearance:
upload_2019-1-22_11-7-24.jpeg upload_2019-1-22_11-8-7.jpeg

Personality: August is a douche. Okay, he's not a total ass, but he's up there. With his ever increasing reputation with air-headed women and his inability to take ANYTHING seriously, he does, indeed come off as a scumbag (I'm so mean lmao). But there's more to his pretty face and ripped body, hell, the guy has a heart of gold. His friends and family mean the world to him, there being nothing he wouldn't do for their sake. He is caring and even maternal at times, his worthiness only shining through at the worst of times- But hey, he's working on it.

Alignment: Good- I know, he was surprised too.

Abilities/ magic: Transfiguration. The man can phase into majestic and even mystical creatures. Although, it's mainly used to pick up hot chicks.

Background/bio: It's no secret that Auggie's (he hates that name) family is one of wealth- hell they nearly rule the damn country. Having connections from almost every sector in the area, it's almost Maria-like. But as soon as he was to fall into his Don-like "reign", his parents had cut him off. There went the money, the glory, the power.. all in just a few words. And all because they wanted him to clean up his disgraceful act. And so he set foot onto the grounds of Adrestia, hoping to do just that- for the sake of returning to his old lifestyle.

***agghh sorry it took so long, I'll write up an intro and get the role play back into motion in no time.***

Hmmm thinking of making another ~evil~ character, since we're running low....Should I?

(No one saw that i had August's power as "douche" for the two seconds it was up.)

So! It seems like we have a pretty good balance of good n evil, guys and chicks. Let's be off!!! Let the high school drama ensue~

Etame Etam
24 | June 7th | Gemini | Elf | Bisexual | NPC |

Etame is 6'6" and a force to be reckoned with. As one of the best warriors in her clan, her body is packed with muscle from rigorous training. Compared to Nerys her complextion is even darker, like the color of brown oak. Her eyes are a deep Amber with lids a little slanted, full lips and wavy raven black hair she usually keeps up and away from her face.

Like her princess her ears are full of peircings and jewelry. And she is always wearing silver bracers

Etame doesnt talk much unless with nerys or with someone Nerys is fond of. Shes a very noble individual but can be a bit of a hot head and over protective of nerys. Only because she wants to do her job right.

Etame has incredible strength, twice as much as the record professional weight lifter.

Rune magic- runes custome to her clan she can use, like spell casting but Elfs are knowm for their defensive and health magic.

Plant speak but does not use it often

Etame was born in the same clan as Nerys, they grew up together and might as well be cousins. Nerys' father is very fond of her since he and Etam, her father, are best friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom