Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

Currently reading:
Either Needed The school for good & evil OOC

When I wake up, I'll put a long post out to change scenes. Robbie, anything to know about where we're headed?

@Robbie Aldridge, we're on you, beloved leader.
I'm back, did you miss me?
I do it precisely because I find it confusing at times who is talking to whom. However, I may be able to pick up this faster now that I've joined the mix. Robbie? What is your stance on this?
.... And as for this, well in my opinion I find that it's kinda unnecessary. Because 1. It should be pretty obvious with whom our characters are speaking with and of course where 2. Also it's distracts from the plot, like there's this bomb ass reply and BAM! It just kills the mood. But by all means, do whatever helps you write at your best level :)

When I wake up, I'll put a long post out to change scenes. Robbie, anything to know about where we're headed?
The cafeteria, it's generic af- in the books it was really "clique-y" so we can try to add that in and obnoxiously remind everyone just how different our group is from the rest.

The cafeteria, it's generic af- in the books it was really "clique-y" so we can try to add that in and obnoxiously remind everyone just how different our group is from the rest.

I can set that up, no worries. And of course I missed you, gone far too long.

I look at role-playing like I'm writing a book. If I wouldn't put it in a book, I wouldn't put it in a thread.

And I've published one of those, so I have a decent idea of what goes in them.

It's a horror anthology. That's my preferred genre to write in.

Oh, and @onetrueBirdy, knock yourself out.

@DRB
Hey, are you saying you're out for good? If so, that's a shame, I really like your writing style. Sorry to see you go

Back
Top Bottom