Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If I was, what's it to ya?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SnugBudGuy

Stoned But Aware
Local time
Yesterday 9:24 PM
Long ago, before the reign of Hun Kao, hailed the fourth Emperor, Jian Qin. He was ruthless, caring for no ones safety or health but that of his supporters and nobility. Fourty three years his crown governed the nation into chaos and war. This sparked the rise in samurai and their organizations quickly formed within that chaos; acting as the primary military presence.

These samurai were well trained, intelligent, tactful, and part of the Emperor Jian Qin's court. But all samurai reported the govern Shogunate, that of Gru'kai. He was said to be the best blade of the Emperor, and during his rise as a skilled bladesmen he had many years to hone his skill; starting a the young age of 15 when the head of his house was slain. Serving as Jian Qins right hand he become a figure head in the empires government, until the takeover of the throne from the more humble son of Jian Qin, Hao Kun.

With the help of many of the empires people Hao Kun took over his throne, and declared the country in peace, ending all the trifles of his father, bringing an end to the chaos. However this came with a cost, the disacociation of Samurai as a military force within the country. Some became farmers, working in stores, even opening their own dojos in attempts to keep old traditions alive. However Gru'kai as well as other like minded samurai grow tired of peace, and wish to take the throne, in attempts to end the age of culture and progression.

This is were we being the story, the land is at peace, Hao Kun rests easy in the belief that his kingdom is safe. Gru'kai is slowly gathering forces to begin a rampage against Hao Kuns allies, while also attempting to look to be an ally of Hao Kun as well. Who's side will you fight for, will you side with the war hungry Samurai, seeking Honor and respect taken by the new Emperor. Or should you join Hao Kun as he and his peoples defend themselves against the remnants of Jian Qin's Regime.
<○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●>

So this is just the story I've got sprouting in my head, if people start showing interest I'll build up on the story and make up a character list. Not that you are only limited to these characters, as creativity adds diversity to a story. And that makes a good rp interesting.

A few things however, I do expect a minimum of 4-5 paragraphs, but I'm not very strict on it as long as it has substance and information, I hate one liners after a good six para response, I'm sure everyone else does too.

But other than that follow the site rules and have fun, please let me know what you think and if you're interested, and I'll get started on main forum thread.​

Back
Top Bottom