Not a Bot
Local time
Today 12:23 AM
9989b45be146358322837b1217acb375.jpg

THE WRITER
Name:
TJ
Pronouns: He/Him
Availability: Usually between 11am - 11pm EST.
Literary Tastes: Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Psychological, Drama, Fantasy, Thriller, Horror, some Romance (when the philosophical curiosity strikes), Erotica, Historical Fiction.

REQUEST THREAD: Voluntary Entropy into the Dark

ROLE PLAY DIRECTORY
CURRENT ACTIVE RPs: 4/4

(NOTE: I WILL CAP MY ACTIVE ROLEPLAYS 4 AT A TIME in order to keep myself focused until they're complete. However, I will still take on and even make my own requests for future roleplays and begin a cue if necessary.)

Thread Name:
Lilac and Steel
Closed | On-Going
Genre: Crime, Supernatural, Drama
Featuring: Morwen "Indra" Stormberg (written by Lemon) and Emmanuel Godfrey (written by me)
Summary: New York. A crime boss meets his end at the hands of his best friend. A contingency plan brings him back as a vampire. Now, he's out for revenge. First stop, the clinic for a skilled doctor and a friend. With the mortal and supernatural worlds colliding in this bloody quest, what and who will be lost and gained?

Thread Name: KillerxInvestigator
Closed | On-Going
Genre: Thriller/Horror
Featuring: Killer (written by CandyEyed), Driscoll Starling (written by me)
Summary: A private investigator, obsessed with serial murders, has been tracking one killer in particular. How far will he go to catch the object of his obsessions?

Thread Name: Thy Eternal Summer
Closed | On-Going
Genre: Supernatural, Thriller, Romance
Featuring: Wolf (written by squid) and Simon Haig (written by me)
Summary: An immortal artist and serial murderer obsessed with death and the fragility of mortal life finds a new obsession in a beautiful queer person blissfully living with numbered days. Now, conflicted by the terms of mortality and the violence of his art, Simon is faced with impossible desires.

Thread Name: The Devil Made Me Do It
Closed | On-Going
Genre: Supernatural, Horror, Romance
Featuring: (other writers' characters involved)
Summary:
A woman learns a dark secret that brings her closer to the arms of the God of Chaos.

Thread Name:
Solo/Open/Closed | On-Going/Completed/Abandoned
Genre:
Featuring:
(other writers' characters involved)
Summary:

Last edited:
CHARACTER DIRECTORY
(Note: Links will be added as character sheets are posted.
Character sheets will not be posted in any kind of order, so make use of this directory when necessary.)

• Aloysius Raske (M/21/Gay/Sub-Bottom/Drama)
  • Arrow Hart (TF/22/Bi/Switch/Supernatural)
  • Atom (M/23/Bi/Dom-Top/Post-Apoc)
  • Bastian Creed (M/25/Bi/Dom-Top/Supernatural)
  • Caspian Branza (M/23/Bi/Dom-Switch/Fantasy)
  • Cernnunos (M/Immortal/Bi/Dom-Top/Mythos)
  • Dima de la Kane (Q/25+/Gay/Sub-Bottom/Supernatural)
  • Driscoll Starling (M/26/Bi/Dom-Top/Mystery)
  • Emory Abbott (M/18/Gay/Sub-Bottom/Horror-Fantasy)
  • Fan Ai (M/18/Gay/Sub-Bottom/Historical-Fantasy)
  • Emmanuel Godfrey (M/25/Bi/Dom-Top/Crime-Supernatural)
  • Helvetica Storm (F/22/Bi/Dom-Switch/Supernatural-Drama)
  • Jeovanni Santos (M/23/Bicurious/Dom-Topish/Supernatural)
  • KMA (M/19/Gay/Verse-Bottom/Supernatural-SciFi)
  • Laveah Knight (F/24/Bi/Switch/Supernatural)
  • Rancor (M/19/Gay/Sub-Bottom/Supernatural)
  • Simon Haig (M/500+/Dom-Top/Supernatural-Thriller)

Last edited:
NhwugFB.png

BASTIAN CREED

BASICS
Name:
Sebastian Oxford Creed
Alias/Nickname: Bastian (preferred)
Birth Date/Age: October 29 (25yo)
Sex & Gender: Cis-Male
Species: Human
Birth Place: Southern California
Race & Ethnicity: Caucasian Euromix

PHYSICAL
Sexuality:
Bisexual, Kinsey 3, Average-Above Average Libido
Blood Type: A-
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 165 lbs - 185 lbs on average.
Scars: None.
Tattoos: None.
Distinguishing Features: His eyes and mouth.

PERSONAL
Position:
Positives: Optimistic, courteous, benevolent, acknowledging, engaging, generous, active listener, contemplative, affectionate, gentle, considerate, passionate, romantic, exploratory, curious.
Negatives: Reckless, smug, not brave but stupid (and lucky and wealthy), easily distracted, moody, dramatic, contentious, insensitive, addictive habits, hard-headed, spoiled, prone to depression, obsessive, prone to boredom.
Hobbies & Interests: Throwing parties, attending parties, driving fast cars, poetry, reading, journaling, hiking, skiing, surfing, swimming, rowing, gambling, traveling, bungee jumping, sky diving, cliff jumping, riding motorcycles, giving random charitable donations, attending live music events, going to festivals, fencing, mixed martial arts, marathon racing, jet flying.
Likes: Romance in all forms (in real life, in fiction, in entertainment, all of it), dates, dating, cooking, drinking, good company, parties, hosting, displays of affection, festivals, escaping work, dodging his parents, hanging out with friends, having fun, enjoying life, going on adventures.
Dislikes: Juke's contract, contractual obligation (bitter), strict boundaries, lack of freedom or autonomy, the state of things (escapist), ghosting, isolation, loneliness, emotional manipulation, boredom.
Savvy: Business.
Soft Spot: Romance, love, affection, animals.
Cruel Streak: His parents → Parental figures → Authority figures → Himself (Executive Assistant CEO of his family's sugar empire). Luke "Juke" Jove → Manipulative people → Liars, cheats, fakes, con artists → Sometimes himself (he's human, after all)

HIS STORY

When Sebastian Creed was born, it was at the Creed Mansion in a room prepped for his birth. Present in the room was the doctor, the midwife, Mrs. Creed (who was adamant about the home birth), Mr. Creed (who was adamant about the doctor), and Mr. Luke Jove, a long time family friend. So, long, in fact, that everyone knew him as Juke.

There weren't any complications and the newest Creed arrived safely on a late October afternoon. When the doctor looked upon the infant, he saw a healthy babe that both parents could be proud of, thus far. They did good.

When the midwife looked upon the infant, she saw the fruits of labor, a new life, a new addition to this family --- an otherwise lonely couple previously (and perhaps even now) too busy to stop and even consider having a family of their own. She admired their love and courage and was happy for them. They did good.

When Mrs. Creed looked upon the infant, she finally saw who had been playing all manners of sport with her insides for the past months, who didn't approve of caviar or even the very smell of garlic, and who kept her up wondering many nights. Her child, her baby, her son, so small in her arms, all soft skin, downy soft hair, and watery blue eyes. He settled against her chest, warm and alive, and she was in love. When she looked at her husband, she felt like her heart would burst. They did good.

When Mr. Creed looked upon the infant, he saw his son, his little boy. He saw the games he would be attending, the recitals, the graduations, and those important life lessons he was anticipating, because he was a Creed boy. He saw a legacy, and the smile on his face was broad, eyes wet with tears. They did good.

When Juke looked upon the infant, he cracked a smile and slapped Mr. Creed across the back a few times. "You did good, Sammie. You, too, Olivia. Look at him. He's perfect!" His eyes danced and he leaned over to press a kiss to Mrs. Creed's sweaty temple before he scooped the infant from her arms.

"Just wait," he said to the babe, "you will be a king. There is an empire waiting for you, little one. It's all been prepared. Everyone has done their part, and has done so well. Soon, the time will come for you to do yours. You will sign the contract, as was promised, and the world will be your oyster." Juke grinned from ear to ear. "Just you wait."

25 YEARS LATER

When Sebastian "Please, call me Bastian" Creed was told the truth about his birth, it was in a room in the Creed mansion prepped for the occasion. It was the Creed Legacy Gallery, its walls lined with paintings of each Creed family 'legacy', every member of the family who took on the role as leader, responsible for the sugar industry giant they have run for almost two centuries now. Present was Bastian, bitterly hung over and annoyed. He assumed he was being ambushed for some kind of convention. Mrs. Creed was there, putting on her strongest face, looking to her husband for support. Mr. Creed stood, jaw and brow tense, eyes hard, ready for business. Juke was there as well, grinning from ear to ear where he sat at the desk near the book shelf. The Creed leaders looked on from their expensive frames.

"Do you know why we've called you here, Bastian?" said Mr. Creed.

Bastian shrugged. "Is it because of Venice? I promised to get it cleaned up. They said they were fine with it. No one was hurt or anything, and the damage wasn't too bad. It really could've been worse."

"This isn't about your escapades, Bastian," his mother sighed, "and I really wish you'd tone it down to something reasonable and respectable. Perhaps host something tasteful here, like you used to?" She shook her head and her husband held up a hand.

"Like your mother said, Bastian, this isn't about any of that. This is far more important. I suggest you have a seat." He gestured to the dark, wooden chair by the desk and Juke watched him move and sit. Bastian tried not to sneer back at him.

"Son," Mr. Creed began, "when you were born...no, before you were born, a promise was made, one that sealed the fate of our family. The promise is part of a contract, one that's inseparable from our business, and as such our family legacy. The contract is renewed every generation, so it's your turn to sign it, especially since you will be CEO of the company. This is non-negotiable, Bastian."

Frowning, Bastian looked at each face present, even a few of the ones on the wall, before he asked, "What's this deal? Give me the details."

Mr. and Mrs. Creed both exchanged glances before Mr. Creed cleared his throat and continued. "Well, to be frank, our business is guaranteed success if you sign the contract. The details of the contract...well, it's best if you read it yourself." He turned to the desk and Juke opened a dark leather folder. Inside was parchment and written upon it, in neat script, was a proposition to the Creed family. Bastian read it over, then read it over again three more times to make sure he had read it correctly and it wasn't the alcohol in his system playing tricks on his mind.

"It says here that I forfeit my soul to Lucifer."

"That's me," Juke chimed, a thumb to his chest, that grin still stretched across his handsome face.

The Gallery was silent for a long moment where Bastian expected someone to laugh and point to his face and say they got him before revealing the real reason why they were all gathered here on a random March morning.

Steadily, Bastian cut through all the questions that popped up in his mind and said, "And if I refuse to sign?"

"It's simple, then, my boy," said Juke, hands tee-peed over the desk. "You and your family lose everything. Every penny, every inch of land, every sugar stalk from here to Argentina, every stock investment, every property, every vehicle. Everything." He was quiet to let that sink in before he continued, leaning back in his chair. "I know you've been quite...rebellious over the past years, and we haven't always seen eye to eye, but think of your folks, kid. Do you really want to do that to them? After everything they've done for you?"

Bastian wanted to leap from his seat and run from the room and be free from all of this. "What if this is all bullshit?"

"Sebastian Oxford Creed!" his mother gasped just as his father said, "Son-!"

But Juke spoke with ease over them both, "You can take that chance if you want, boy. I will admit that I want your soul. I was there when you were born, and I've had my claim on you ever since. You and I can do amazing things, or you can destroy everything your family has put centuries into. Put your mother and father out on the street, I'm sure you'd like to get back at them by now, especially for this, an impossible choice."

Bastian stared at Juke who stared back until it was only the two of them in the room, both holding a wager, and at the center, was the Creed family legacy piled high like a house of cards.

"Look," said Juke, relaxing forward against the desk, arms folded, eyebrows slightly furrowed. "How about I give you the rest of the year to think about it, huh? Then, we'll all reconvene back here, and hopefully we all walk away happy. You have to know, kid, that you aren't the only soul in the world I want, so choose wisely." He winked, then stood from the desk and disappeared between blinks. Every doubt Bastian had about the legitimacy of Juke's claim vanished right then, and when his parents approached him, he broke his mother's hold and brushed past his father to leave.

He left the mansion.

He left the city.

He left the state.

He left the country.

He tried to get as far from it all as physically possible.

When the GSP lost its signal and he didn't recognize any of the signs or roads, when the phone calls stopped coming, he breathed his first breath of relief.

oAuiAL8.png

JEOVANNI SANTOS

THE CURSE
TRANSMISSION:
Bite on the full moon.

AFFECTS: Changes the body into a lycanthropic creature -- a wolfman monster. Also makes the cursed individual faster, stronger, and more agile with heightened senses. The cursed individual is also sensitive to lupine instincts and pack dynamics. As such, lone wolves, like Jeovanni, tend to suffer.

SHIFTING: By the full moon, shifting is involuntary and begins as the moon rises. Blood lust is at peak when the moon is at its highest in the sky. All lupine effects begin to wane as the moon descends. Outside of the full moon, shifting is voluntary and can be done partially with practice (shifting just eyes or claws or fangs etc). On the night of the new moon, shifting is difficult and senses aren't as strong. In fact, there is a sense of inner calm and peace during the new moon as well as drowsiness due to the lack of the moon's pull.

BODY: Monstrous, eight feet tall, near four hundred pounds, muscular, dark fur, muzzle full of sharp teeth, flashing gold eyes, pointed claws.

BASICS
Name:
Jeovanni Santos
Pronunciation: (soft)Gee-oh-vahnee Sahn-toas(-t)
Meaning: God is gracious; father of the sky
Species: Lycanthrope (bitten)
Date of Birth/Age: September 6 (23yo)
Race & Ethnicity: Brazilian-American, Pardo (Brazilian term for mixed race), Portuguese, Italian, French (dad's side), and Portuguese, Spanish, West African (mom's side)
Born: São Paulo, Brazil
Raised: Los Angeles, California. Moved there with his parents when he was three years old.
Parents: Alanza Costa (mother-lives in LA), Edyson Santos (father-status unknown)
Occupation: Small time drug dealer. Sells mostly on college campuses.

Sexuality: Reluctant bisexual, Kinsey 3
Romantic Inclination: Gray-romantic (doesn't make grand displays of love and affection and barely recognizes traditional romantic activities. 'I love you's are reserved for his daughter)
Marital Status: Serial Soloist

PHYSICAL
Blood Type:
A+
Height: 6"1'
Weight: 170 lbs
Face: Square (bony jawline, forehead, cheekbones, and jawline almost the same length)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark blonde/light brown, short, curly, shaved at the sides and the back.
Skin: Tawny/tan
Marks/Scars: Tattoos. They cover his right arm down to the back of his hand. There is one on each thigh, a large on on his left side, a small cross on the left side of his neck, the words 'I was not afraid to die' inked right below his collar bones, and 'I never give up' across his pelvis (a very ironic tattoo considering his dire lack of commitment to most things), just to name a few. He has a few scars, of course, mostly small ones from fighting.
Distinguishing Feature: His face. Nature exaggerated his eyes, nose, and mouth so his face could be expressive with just the twitch of a muscle. Range of expressions are from the deadest stares to the brightest smiles. He also has no control over his expressions, making the trait (his face) characteristic. One can usually tell what he's thinking or feeling from a glance.
Body Type: Ecto-Mesomorph. Lean muscle.

Voice: Tenor-Baritone
Accent: Vaguely (Portuguese) Brazilian thanks to his mother, mostly West Coast (SoCal, LA area, East Los accent -- common among Latin Americans in LA).
Languages: English, conversational Spanish, broken Portuguese.

PERSONAL
MBTI:
ISTP
Temperament: Melancholy-Choleric
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Vice: Wrath. He's quick to anger and would sooner settle disagreements through violence than talking. He can hold a grudge.
Virtue: Humility. He knows he's too much of a fuck-up to have any kind of self-arrogance.

Religion: Most days, barely Catholic. Others, agnostic about God.
Morals: Standard - No pedophilia or bestiality. Doesn't sell meth or heroine. Doesn't abuse children or women (but will defend himself if necessary). (will add with more discoveries)
Criminal Record: 2 counts of drug possession, 5 counts of assault, 1 count of public drunkenness and disrupting the peace, 1 charge of assault of an officer.
Philosophy: Life's a bitch, and then you die.
Political Party: Fuck the shitstem. Pretty much an anarchist.
Influences: His daughter.

Hobbies/Interests: Bird watching and motorcycles.
Skills/Talents: Mechanically inclined, can put on the charm when necessary, sketching (mostly birds), can distinguish between species of birds, taking a hit, throwing a punch (will add with more discoveries)
Likes: Birds, motorcycles, sleeping in, drinking, new experiences, fighting, (will add with more discoveries)
Dislikes: Being ordered around, dating, monotony, routine, staying in one place for too long (physically, mentally, and emotionally), planning, (will add with more discoveries)
Sense of Humor: Sarcastic, physical.

Strengths: Can go with the flow.
Flaws: Combative, issues with authority, commitment, and trust, flaky.
Perception: Nothing is decided, set in stone, or forever.
Lures: Fun and distracting things.
Soft Spot: His daughter. And Animals. Especially birds.

dIZE4YC.png

Baby Girl: Xoana Santos
Meaning: God is gracious.
Born: August 20 (turning 4)
Lives: With her grandmother, Jeovanni's mother, Alanza, in LA.
Mother: Rosalicia Silva. Deceased. Mauled to death by a creature of unknown origin to authorities (suspected lupine creature). One of four victims.​

PLAYLIST
1. Lurk by The Neighbourhood
2. Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
3. R.I.P. 2 My Youth by The Neighbourhood
4. $ting by The Neighbourhood
5. West Coast by The Neighbourhood
6. Greetings from California by The Neighbourhood
7. Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood
8. Everybody Gets High by MISSIO
9. Gooey by Glass Animals
10. Papaoutai by Stromae
11. California Love by 2Pac feat. Dr Dre

Last edited:
5FdgUlr_d.jpg

ARROW HART

BASICS
Name:
Arrow Hart
Given By: Her hippie parents, Skyler "Sky" Hart and Penelope "Poppy" Hart.
Species: Human
Date of Birth/Age: November 21 (22yo)
Sex & Gender: Trans-female
Race & Ethnicity: American Mix - English, Irish, Welsh, Polish, German, Italian, Spanish (dad's side), German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese (mom's side)
Born: American East Coast
Raised: All across the U.S.
Parents: Skyler "Sky" Hart (dad) and Penelope "Poppy" Hart (mom)
Occupation: Posing as a prostitute. Can't really hold down a job, otherwise.

Sexuality: Lesbian Flavored Bisexual
Romantic Inclination: More romantically attracted to women, though she crushes easily for guys who give her heart a flutter.
Marital Status: Alone

PHYSICAL
Blood Type:
B+
Height: 5"5'
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Murky green-brown
Hair: Red, straight, long
Skin: Olive-toned
Marks/Scars: None.
Distinguishing Feature: Her eyes, which can go from bored to bedroom, and her full pout.
Body Type: Ectomorphic.

Voice: Alto. Dark, yet sweet.
Accent: Non-descript American accent. Vaguely Southern, sometimes a little Valley.
Languages: English

PERSONAL
MBTI:
ISFP
Temperament: Sanguine-Choleric
Vice: A tad hedonistic, but without proper control. She tends to over-indulge and seek out instant gratification first.
Virtue: Undying loyalty.

Religion: Non-religious, but open to spirituality.
Morals: Standard. Would help a little old lady across the street. Would spoil babies with treats and love. Would punch a Nazi in the face. (will add with more discoveries)
Philosophy: You only get one life, so live it to the fullest, or you'll regret it later.
Political Party: Non-political.
Influences: Nature. Psychic dreams and visions.

Hobbies/Interests: Having fun, hanging out, smoking Mary Jane, shopping, dancing at clubs, drinking, flirting, cute people.
Skills/Talents: Really good with makeup, seductress, can run really fast in super high heels, psychic connections to the living and the dead, general untapped psychic potential.
Likes: Having a good time, cuddles, affection, adventure, mystery, cute people, recycling old clothes, nature.
Dislikes: Entitled assholery, party pooping, being contained or confined, authority ruining fun (though she is known to tease authority figures).
Sense of Humor: Sarcastic, lewd, physical.

Strengths: Can improvise in almost any situation.
Flaws: An undiagnosed mood disorder makes it tough for her to maintain relationships, hold a job, keep a place to stay, etc. She refuses to seek help about the mood disorder but will accept a burger, thanks.
Perception: Never pass up what you may regret later.
Lures: Fun and cute people.
Soft Spot: Nature, animals, art, fashion, cute people.

LIKE ESPN OR SOMETHING
Arrow was born with a psychic sensitivity that quickly manifested into different abilities as she grew up. It became quite clear when she was five years old and her friend, a kindly woman who made her feel seen--recognized as the little girl that she was, accepted and free to be--turned out to be a ghost haunting the old apartment Arrow and her parents were living in at the time.

Things became stranger when she began high school. It started with dreams. Violent, terrifying nightmares where people were taken and murdered. Then, the nightmares began to visit during the waking hours, when she was laughing with friends, taking a bath, walking to th store, they would assault her eyes and mind and everything else until she was sure it was real, happening right before her, by her own hands!

Arrow has no control over her abilities, however she possesses much potential. If only she could learn to focus.

Richard%20Harmon%20mainimage.jpg

EMMANUEL GODFREY

VENI, VIDI, VICI

BASICS
Full Name:
Emmanuel Mason Godfrey
Meaning: God-like, stoneworker, peace of god
Origin: His given and middle name are from his mother and surname from his father.
Nickname(s): "You bastard," "You asshole," "Oh, God," (only in bed), only his parents call him Emmanuel, so just Godfrey will do

Birthday: October 27th (25yo, forever)
Birthplace: New York
Grew Up: Greenhaven in Rye, N.Y., Westchester County

PHYSICAL
Species:
Vampire
Ethnicity: Euro Mix - English, French, German, Polish, Finish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Russian, Romanian
Blood Type: A+
Preferred Hand: Right
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Dark brown
Complexion: Even, clear, and fair
Height: 5' 10"
Distinguishing Feature: His glare

Style: Business, Business Casual, Casual
Mode of Dress: Neat, clean, pressed, and usually expensive
Grooming: Well-kept
Posture: Back straight, open, and confident
Gait: Sure and purposeful, long strides, grandiose, sweeping motions, and contained, controlled intensity
Coordination: His body is built for quick reflexes, speed, and precision
Habits and Mannerisms: Neutrally, his hands rest in his pockets, otherwise he's prone to cross his arms and glare.
Scent: He usually smells faintly of expensive cologne, but he carries the distinct aroma of clean linen, fabric softer, blood and bitterness these days.

PERSONAL
Orientation:
Pansexual
Kinsey: He strolls up and down the Kinsey Scale however he pleases.
Love Type: Eros in nature; Pragma in style
  • Eros is a passionate physical and emotional love of wanting to satisfy, create sexual contentment, security and aesthetic enjoyment for each other, it also includes creating sexual security for the other by striving to forsake options of sharing one's intimate and sexual self with outsiders.
  • Pragma is based on the perceptions of practicality. People who prefer this style approach their relationship in a "business-like" fashion and look for partners with whom they can share common goals.
Position: Dominant, Top

Phobias: Death before victory.
Addiction: Luxury

Mood: Usually, he's in a pleasant mood that's steeped in his own confidence.
Attitude: Demanding, direct, and very sure.
Stability: His emotions are consistently blunted by his yearning for control.
Expressiveness: The only emotions he presents are crafted to appear pleasant and polite when beneficial, otherwise his gaze holds a certain level of intensity and he may clench his jaw if taken beyond his patience.

Prized Possession(s): Currently, his ability to get shit done and make things work since his material possessions have either been burned or looted.

Main Goal: A new empire
Minor Ambitions: To destroy the ones who thought they destroyed him.
Career: Racketeering — A career criminal
Desires: Money and power. What else is there to want?
Accomplishments: He once brokered a deal with Volkov, a Russian arms dealer who claimed to never do business with Americans. Godfrey made it clear that Volkov's issue wasn't with all Americans but one: Joseph Clark, agent and rat who nearly got Volkov busted. Volkov got Clark and Godfrey got hundreds of thousands in military grade weaponry and became a valued customer.
Greatest Achievement: His business
Biggest Failure: Trusting Olly Bradshaw
Secrets: He has too many to recount in one sitting. (will divulge later)
Regrets: Olly Bradshaw

Hobbies/Interests: He enjoys going to art exhibits, the opera, and collecting luxury vehicles
Skills/Talents: Negotiation, planning & contingency planning, organizing people, deal making, and getting shit done
Sense of Humor: Storyteller, sarcastic, blunt
Pet Peeves: When people tell lies to make others feel better (Ex: Telling a woman, "That dress looks amazing on you," when she looks like she fell into a dumpster and climbed out wearing the garbage bag), loud and messy eaters, when people complain about their problems instead of taking action to fix them (whiners)
Savvy: Business

Strengths: Calm under pressure, commanding, leading, and critical thinking
Flaws: Vengeful, emotionally unavailable, some would say tyrannical, but Godfrey insists they're just soft and weak
Perception: The world is there for the taking, all one must do is reach out and take it.
Instincts: To take charge
Lures: Power and money (he's consistent)
Soft Spot: Children. They're a symbol of innocence and potential. Dogs. They're loyal.
Cruel Streak: Idiots who don't listen and won't do as they're told, and disloyal little shits who think they can burn the devil and not have hell rain down upon them.

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, and a bit of Indo-Aryan languages and Dravidian languages to get by when he's on the Indian subcontinent
Accent: American, usually clear and enunciated, though it can develop a bit of a New Yorker twang when he's drunk and relaxed.
Greetings and Farewells: "Hello." and "Goodbye."
Expletive: "Fuck." or "Dammit."
Laughter: Either loud and short like a bark, or a chuckle from the chest.
Signature Quote: "No."

MBTI: ENTJ
Temperament: Choleric
Enneagram: 8
Vice: Pride and Greed
Virtue: Diligence and a quick mind

Back
Top Bottom