Either Needed Unseen Stars of NYC (SoL, OOC)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Unseen Stars of NYC (SoL, OOC)

So MagicIsReal hasn't been online in days and that's what been keeping me from the first post. When I get home to my computer I'll edit my post around and until she comes back, Devin is going to be removed from the character list.

Okay, I'm back. Extremely sorry for disappearing. I started my internship and didn't realize just how unqualified I was for the job. Quite a nightmare. I'm finally in a better place now with the boss and everything. I'd love to join in.

Consider yourself back in love ^.^ thank you, I was quite looking forward to Devin. I'll officially put her back on the character list once I get home, but that might be awhile, I have a wedding to go to directly after work (like literally changing clothes in the bathroom and being picked up to go directly there lol)

ugh its doing that shit where it wont let me post fml

Can someone post this pic for me to the IC Thread please?
|
\/
4tow0i.png

Last edited:
Yo sorry about the late response, dears, I'm almost done, just dealing with some personal stuff :( best case scenario I have my response up in the next few hours, worst case it waits until after I finish work, but it'll be up within 12 hours

Post will be up in a moment, I just want to make sure y'all got a better understanding of what I mean when the post explains the assignment.

So it'll talk about creating a short film to a song. I'm imagining something like this, where it isn't really a music video, but has it's own plot to it.

The song Charlie and Lenny are using is called "Don't Make Me Wait" and while it will portray a heterosexual romance, it'll technically be about him being in the closet and hating it. If that makes sense. If not, I plan on making it more clear in the next few posts.

That makes a lot of sense. Sounds great! ^-^

Maybe you should complain to a mod or put the issue up on the suggestions and tech support forum.

I JUST WANNA UPLOAD THIS POST AND PLAY SIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS D': And James doesn't even know what it could be, especially since it only does it to me on roleplay threads

Can you post it here? One of us could copy it to the IC thread.

Last edited:
Okie so we're gonna end up taking Kelsey for that empty actress role, right?

Oof no, Kelsy is no actress by far. He was texting a friend from school who i might add to th rp if needed? Idk yet, for now im just i introducing her as a needed npc.

Back
Top Bottom