Either Needed Unseen Stars of NYC (SoL, OOC)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Unseen Stars of NYC (SoL, OOC)

Sounds good. xD
I was thinking of maybe introducing a guy in Kelsey's office that likes her.
You know, one of those people who are total fuckups when their crush is around. xD
She doesn't have to end up liking him, we can see where it goes but might be fun.

Oooh, i like the sound of that. Kelsey's not easy to woo but would ne fun to see him try

When the café scene comes to an end maybe? I'm not entirely sure. I didn't realize that everyone pretty much already knows each other, cause I was planning on having the twins make introductions at some social gathering or smth. Actually, I was thinking of them having been freshly moved to NYC, maybe they've been here for only a few months at most? And so, their friend group would likely just consist of themselves for the time being, give or take a few NPC's. Do you want me to jump in now? Or..?

Well, Charlie mentioned they were filming at a zoo or park? If remember correctly it's in a very public place.

Maybe the twins could be in the area on Sunday and see them during production?

That's a pretty good idea. Their plan was morning to noon filming at the bridge, a few shots in the zoo after that, a break for everyone to eat and relax, and then a few more critical and rushed shots back at the bridge during sunset, then back to their place for drinks and pizza.

Caio-Condi-3-423x635.jpg

Username: MagicIsReal
Full Name: Jasper Cabral
Nickname(s): JC, Jay
Sexuality: Straight

Dislikes: Popcorn ~ Paperwork ~ Scented soap
Personality: Jasper is extremely ambitious and charming enough to get what he wants in most scenarios. Contrary to the first impression he gives, he doesn't make friends often, neither is he very outgoing. He likes to keep mostly to himself after work and is a compulsive planner. He has most of his days planned to the minute in his head, not that he's not flexible. It just gets chaotic for him if he's not absolutely sure what he's meant to do next.
+Traits: Organised ~ Observant ~ Just plain weird
-Traits: Impatient ~ Cocky ~ Just plain weird
Fears: Failure
History:
Other:
Jasper likes setting seemingly unachievable targets and then working in odd, out of the box ways to achieve them.

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Crush/Relationships: Single, Likes Kelsey
Roommates: Lives alone
Hobbies: Dancing ~ Talking to strangers ~ Saving up to buy designer clothing
Job: Works at Dior as the Senior Sales Manager for their New York office
Description of house/apartment: Rents a beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of Chelsea. Not the most economical but he loves the neighbourhood.
His Room
Living Room

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry about the absence, I've been busy and tired, but I have returned! I'll have a post up on the thread today but I would like to see who's all still here ^.^

s-l300.jpg
username alex2343
alex jhon
alex
male
stragit
guns running working out partys girls boxing
fast food
strong kind funny cool
to trusrting depresion thinks i can do anything
talking to girls
when i was a kid my parents we murderd in cold blood and the detictves could never find out who it was so my goal in life was to become a police officer so know when else would have to bair that pain
172 Madison Avenue in Midtown
german shepard named ace
Devin Layne
working on guns and rc car
k-9 swat officer​

Back
Top Bottom