Closed War's Children

Currently reading:
Closed War's Children

Would you be interesterd in a human with gifted powers like visions of the future (if touching a person) and the like?

No, I want to stay away from any supernatural themes for this sort of thing. (This is basically my answer to the fact that I lack the in depth knowledge to make an actually historically-set role-play.) Characters should all be human, and have only human abilities.

67EC650A-8CC5-497D-8577-7C738E1380C8.png

Name: Madeleine Arundell
Class: Noble

Height: 5'3
Weight: 119 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Family Tattoo:
images
Piercings: None

Skill Trait: Agility: Speed, Dexterity, Acrobatic Ability
Discipline: Short Arms: [14" Max Weapon Length]
Second Discipline: Untrained: No Additional Discipline
Ancestral Arm: A family sword that's been passed down by generations and finally found its way to Madeleine. An iron long sword with fine details and a leather handle.
434b380f22ba78b7415f563b5c1ff69d.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there!

I know I'm suuuuper late to this party, but is there space for another?

No worries if you're full up already, but I love the idea and setting of this plot. I'll go ahead and make a character sheet, and you can let me know if there is space for him.

Lemme know either way. :)

Blonde-Hairstyles-2012-for-Men_12.jpg

Name: Dalinar Byron.
Class: Noble

Height: 6'1
Weight: 195lbs
Eye colour: Ice blue
Hair colour: Blonde.
Family tattoo: The Byron coat of arms tattooed on his chest, covering his heart.
Piercings: None.

Skill trait: Strength.
First discipline: Mid arms, one-handed use.
Second discipline: Carrying.

Ancestral arm.
7447.jpg

A sword that Dalinar inherited from his eldest brother. It has no name, nor is it an overly fancy or intricate weapon... but it holds immense sentimental value.
58622078-simple-metal-round-shield-isolated-3d-illustration-on-white.jpg

Steel circular shield with the Byron coat of arms etched upon it.

Last edited:
Very happy with the quick posting, six in less than three days. (Don't worry, I won't expect this all the time.) However, seeing as how @MissPerception hasn't been active since Saturday, I think we'll be good to begin the next round of posts after Gent writes his. I'll find a way to fit her in later, if it comes to it.

Sorry, MP, really didn't mean to offend.

You're right, though. Big lack of self-control on my part, I've been rushing this along too much. I'll make sure to keep my patience in check from now on.

Back
Top Bottom