Unspecified Welcome to the Castle

Currently reading:
Unspecified Welcome to the Castle

Lura

Enchantress
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
//Hello! And welcome to my request thread! Please don't be intimidated by the length!//

First things first..

RULES:
1) Regarding post length: I prefer longer post lengths most of the time. I can write anywhere from a paragraph to a page. I often match my partner and all I ask is that if I give a solid paragraph I don't get "He smiled and nodded" in return. Absolutely NO one liners. They are my pet peeve! Please try your best to have good grammar, but it's okay if you make mistakes!

2) Regarding post frequency: I will do my best! I don't know if I can guarantee a post every day, but I could probably do every other day. I'm okay with frequencies as low as once a week. I understand that people have lives and sometimes inspiration is hard to find!

3)
Regarding Romance and Smut: I don't think I could ever do a rp based solely on smut, however I do not mind it being an element of a rp. I think romance, and consequently smut, should come naturally in a roleplay and should enhance the storyline. Also for romance, I don't care if your character is a male or female, but I will always play a female.

4)Regarding Plots: All of my plots are open for the requester to play either role unless it is specifically stated that

//Now that that's out of the way...... Here are some of the things that I'm interested in....//

WORLD OF LIPHILIUS

I must say that I am completely enamored with @Eloq 's creation. It's a fantasy world that she came up with that has its own creatures, languages, lore, and magic! Yes, the booklet can seem a little daunting at first, but it's really not that bad. In fact, it's amazing! The RP that is currently going on for chapter 1 is still open and is looking for antagonists and male characters. Please message Eloq if you're interested! I have two characters that are currently in the chapter 1 rp, but I also have another character that is not being used right now. Side roleplaying between characters in the world is encouraged to enhance backstory, so please check my character, Linh, out!

Fantasy (My favorite genre!!):

Plots:

1) The Forest Guardian, whom had lain dormant for many years, awakes due to the reappearance of the blight, which threatens the existence of humanity itself. An assassin is tricked into helping the Forest Guardian destroy the blight by killing the dark king who controls it.

2)Your character and my character, Nespa, are both oracles. Oracles are humans who have received gifts from the gods. They are tasked with bestowing the gift upon a worthy soul. Both our characters meet while being hunted by an evil being of chaos who wishes to take all of the Oracles' gifts and destroy the gods themselves. Our characters must survive while attempting to prevent the being of chaos from destroying everything.

2a) Your character meets my character, Nespa, and kidnaps her in an effort to convince her to give yc the gods' gift. Meanwhile, an evil being of chaos starts collecting the other Oracles' gifts.

3) A roleplay that picks up directly after the lore of Reina leaves off. Your character can be the wizard, a servant of the wizard, a warrior of the neighboring kingdom, or anybody else basically. This one is pretty open.

4) Anything you can come up with!

Pairings/Ideas:

- Princess x Prince/Princess
- Servant x Royalty
- Arranged marriage
- Reincarnations
- Faires/Fae
- Magic school
- Assassin x Royalty

//I'm deciding for now not to add plots or pairings for fantasy and real world roleplays. Not because I'm not interested in them, but because I think that Fantasy is my strongest genre and the one I would like the most right not. Of course, I'm always open to ideas! (Also it would take another 2 years and five pages to get this request thread up)//

Fandoms (Although doing these might take some convincing)

- Fairy Tail
- Seven Deadly Sins
- RWBY
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Borderlands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom