What's up my dudes?

Currently reading:
What's up my dudes?

IronRose

Serf
Local time
Today 1:40 AM
Hello everyone, my name is IronRose. I am 22 years old and I'm opening up my horizons. I have been looking into some roleplaying forum sites to improve my writing skills and help take my mind off some of the stressors that fill my life with anguish. This site appears to be quite popular and active compared to other sites I have ventured to. I am still determining my distinctive writing style however, I focus on deep description of emotion, inner thoughts, and scenery. My writing also tends to be nature driven where the setting is the driving force of the emotion portrayed by my characters. I am also looking into writing erotica as to spice up some of my stories to be more pleasing to mature audiences. My strengths include creating character names and intense vocabulary, however my weakness is spelling, auto-correct is my saving grace. I look forward to participating on this site and meeting new people.

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom