He, him, his
gEQX9pn.jpg
black-sun-with-rays_2600.png
W I N T E R _ I N _ P A R A D I S E
black-sun-with-rays_2600.png

36e18aec570910f5c9c15fcf5530dadaa4fc23bb.jpg

I N T R O D U C T I O N

December.

This is the time of turning the calendar over to a new year and starting fresh.

For some, winter is the best time of year and for good reason. They get to spend some time with their family. Most responsibilities are put on hold, and for some, they enjoy the weather. However, that's not the case here.

For you and seven others, this winter break is about getting away and enjoying the beach for a short while. Sure, you're sacrificing valuable family time, but the bond you have with everyone going is so strong. They're family to you anyways, so the holidays won't be as dreadful for you.
The fall term has ended. No one has to worry about finals for the next few weeks, so the next move is on to a beautiful beach house down in South Padre Island.

SOUTH PADRE ISLAND __
tumblr_mnrw6fNCOI1ruvqz1o4_250.gifv

South Padre Island is a resort town on a barrier island of the same name, off the southern coast of Texas. With friendly and active residents, South Padre Island is a great place to get away and have a vacation of a lifetime. From unique gourmet dishes to local seafood delicacies, South Padre Island has the right taste for your palate. The nightlife is second to none full of beach-side bars and clubs.
giphy.gif

South Padre Island beaches are known for its white sand and crystal clear waters, ideal for any beach activity including fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, paragliding, and more.
original.gif

Join one of the weekly bonfires with live-music and dancing.
anigif_sub-buzz-22599-1470875560-2.gif

Local wild-life attractions include the South Padre Island Birding and Nature Center, home to a 5-story watchtower with views of migrating birds, and the South Padre Island Dolphin Research & Sealife Nature Center who offers boat tours and touch tanks. Sea turtles are rescued and rehabilitated at Sea Turtle Inc.
C H A R A C T E R S___
tumblr_nomh1zNdfg1uocsx1o1_400.gifv

Males
M1 - Jordan Butler
M2 - Thomas Lawson
M3 - Kit Rose-Parker
M4 - OPEN

Females
F1 - Morgan Steele
F2 - Juliette Oshitaro
F3 - Akira Oshitaro
F4 - Lorelei Maye Gardner

giphy.gif

ROLEPLAY SET-UP

If you are interested, welcome! Fill out the character sheet above, and add it to the link below.

Who to Know
@JB903 is the leader of this roleplay.
@Luathis is the visual organizer of the thread.

Roleplay Organization
This roleplay will not be turn-based. The start and end of days will be called by @JB903 on the OOC thread. He will let you know when to start wrapping things up to start the new day.

Room Selection
If you do not select a room for your character, I can randomly assign one to you. Since this roleplay will include a group of close-friends, I encourage discussing your character's relationship with the other characters ahead of time. Just because you are in a room with someone else does not mean you are automatically a couple.

Erotic Content
Romance is encouraged, but erotic content can be roleplayed out in a separate thread created by the two consenting partners where it needs to be.

Special Thanks to @Luathis for organizing the thread images and set-up.

Related Links
Main RP:
Character board: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/winter-in-paradise-characters-only.15066/

Last edited:
Hello! I'm really interested in how this RP would go. Is there anything else I need to do? (Other than the character sheet)

Last edited:
@JB903 Is this another one of your smut ideas? :D

Cause I might be interested! I'll try and dig up a sheet later this morning after I get caught up on posts, so please reserve a female spot for me.

Definitely interested. If anyone wants to collab with characters and relationships let me now. :)

I will be taking a room with CharlieKitty's character so I think that the female only room is probably taken... If that is alright? Not demanding..... Hate it when I come off like that.

No rooms have been claimed yet. Lol

It depends on if you want them to from what I've gathered. PM others to discuss.

I was thinking one, maybe two (at most) don't know everybody in the group. And as far as rooms, I'm thinking it's the same with character relations: let's get at least three of each before we figure those out as well.

Alright, we got our females. Just need one more male.

Feel free to start developing character relations with one another.

Okay. I would like to share rooms with CharlieKitty and i think all of MC's relations have been set.

It's kind of a formality. Who knows? For all we know, someone who shares a room with the same gender may wind up falling in love with someone of the opposite (or vice versa) and room swapping occurs. It's just kind of the setup at the beginning.

My DMs are open for any kind of relationship. Or just tag me here.

Back
Top Bottom