Male(s) Needed Winter in Paradise: OOC board

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed Winter in Paradise: OOC board

I'm thinking maybe Kit could share a room with Juliette if her roommate hasn't been decided. Relationship-wise, he's not romantically involved with anybody, but maybe he gets along with one of the girl's most. Still open for that one.

Juilette will probably be with Akira. They are sisters and Charlie and I are planning something even now.

I'm thinking maybe Kit could share a room with Juliette if her roommate hasn't been decided. Relationship-wise, he's not romantically involved with anybody, but maybe he gets along with one of the girl's most. Still open for that one.
We could still have them either make connections in RP or at least know of one another? They seem to have enough in common.

Y'all know anyone who could play a male?

Would you be open to anyone doubling up?

I'd rather have only one per player, but if no one says anything, then I wouldn't really have any other choice. Lol

I'm a horrible liar. One of the profiles is unavailable. Lol

So I'd STILL need one male.

Damn it!!!!! I'm going on a damn search! I want to start this! Permission to ask around sir!

You've had permission for a long time. XD

Hehe! When i gets off work i shall do that along with my starter for ours... Had hoops to jump through today so my plans were thrown off.

Back
Top Bottom