MxF Rose's Official Partner Searching Thread! (Still Searching!)

Currently reading:
MxF Rose's Official Partner Searching Thread! (Still Searching!)

Rose Thorne

† She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle. †
Local time
Today 12:14 PM
Pronouns
She / Her
Heya. So I recently took a small break from writing, but I am back and ready to start up some interesting and deep stories! So a little bit about me. I am a huge fantasy fan. In fact, fantasy is the only type of RPs I do. Of course, I have been known from time to time to do more modern RP's but with those, I am extremely picky. I also use music to write. So music is a huge part of my life, I can feel a character's emotion through certain types of music, and it helps me write them as they should be. (If the character becomes a favorite of mine they even get their own Spotify Playlist.) Lastly, I love, love, LOVE, complex romances, especially if it makes me tear up.

So a few things that I look for in a partner.
  • Communication: When it comes to the storyline I love to plan some things out ahead of time. Future places for the story to go, what we want out of the end, etc. Planning things out normally helps us direct the storyline and keeps things from getting dry. Communication in the form of being able to post is also important, I have problems telling people when I'm going to be away for a bit since my life gets chaotic at times, so I won't hold it against you, but if you can I would like to know if you need a break from writing or will be gone for a while.

• Private Messaging Me: Please put in some effort when messaging me on a story idea or character. I will not reply to people who I feel are not putting in effort to developing a story. I am here to write with my partners and for us both to develop the story together and take turns taking the lead. So please don't message me with "hi" or "want to rp?".

• Posting: I prefer people that can write at least a paragraph per post. More is preferable but the minimum is a paragraph. I understand if there is a lot of dialogue going on, but please try to keep it to at least a paragraph or I tend to lose interest rather fast. On the topic of posting, I also prefer if my partner can at least post twice a week. I tend to get a bit anxious when people take longer to post than that without letting me know since I've had so many great partners just up and dip without so much as telling me anything. If you're communicating with me then I don't mind if you need a longer time to post!

• Character: I suppose this one mostly depends on the story we take on. I do require male characters as my partner's main character / my character's love interest. In the majority of my stories I also prefer a dominant male character since I tend to lose interest if my character is the only dominant personality. I also don't mind, but rather encourage, if my partner makes some NPC characters to build and progress the story!

• Story Building: This one is a rather important one to me, while I love making and directing the way a story goes, I want my partner to also do the same. I DM a lot of games and stories off the site so I have no problem doing it but every once in a while I enjoy my partner taking control of the story! (This is where communication is key though!)

• Grammar, Punctuation, Etc.: For those who have to have perfect grammar, punctuation, and spelling, I'm not the partner for you. I grew up in a very shitty town with an even shittier school system. I wasn't taught all of that properly and while I do have Grammarly I don't have the premium version of it, so mistakes are bound to happen.

• Third Person: I only write in the third person. I only accept partners who also write in the third person as two different forms of writing like that can get very confusing.

• Erotica / Smut: So when it comes to smut I prefer 20-30% / 80-70% with erotica being the smaller number. I have no problem writing out such scenes, and in some cases, I absolutely love to, but I require it to fit the story. If you give me a story and just out of the blue try to turn it into a fuck fest I will lose interest. I enjoy the darker themes of smut, such as non-con, bondage, slave and master, coercion, manipulation, blackmail, torture, etc. (Which is why I prefer partners with no triggers.) Of course, I have regular kinks as well but those are my more obscene ones.

• Miscellaneous: I would prefer it if my partners have little to know triggers. I myself have very few triggers. Now with this being said, I'm not the best at Erotica. I tend to overthink my posts out of fear of being cringy, but could use the practice! When it comes to gore, I have no limit, including torture. If you do have any triggers please bring them to my attention before we start the story so I know, and if at any point during the story you feel uncomfortable and would like to either stir the story away from something or just fade to black please let me know! I will do the same with you! Communication is key!

Now for my favorite genres!
  • Fantasy: Witches, wizards, shapeshifters, Vampires, Werewolves, pirates, assassins, princesses and princes, kings and queens, servants, and much more! Magic all over the place! Give me it all! I believe in open-world concepts in most of my stories, where my partner and I create the rules of the lands together and different things within them. Now there is some stories where there is a bit of lore already there but not a whole bunch and my partner can also expand on it!

• Romance: An absolute must for all my stories. I lose interest too fast if it's just a straight-up story with no romance! Now with this being said, I'm a fan of all types of Romance, though I do have a few favorites. Arranged marriages (Or any sort of arranged romance forcing two characters to be together), enemies to lovers, forbidden love, Stockholm syndrome (Yes that can be a type of love), etc. Dark romances to sum it all up.

• Modern: I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to modern as I use story writing to escape the real world but depending on the story type I might be open to this. I have been wanting to do a modern-day Cartel/Gang. I also have a modern-day Vampire that I haven't tried much.
More to come!

I do prefer to do some of my own stories, but I'm open to all! So hit me in the DMs to see what we can create together! Below are some of my characters, open storylines, and more!
(The ones that are just characters I have a whole bunch of ideas for them so DM me and I can send you a few of my ideas for them!)

Medieval Noble Woman x Prince:

Araminta Astor (A Petty Game) (I will love whoever does this with me forever)

Medieval Cartel Characters:

Siver 'Nightingale' Nightwind (Medieval Vampyr Cartel Leader)

Maria 'Mercy' Nightwind (Pirate Captain)

Dasyra 'Viper' Nightwind (Hot Mess Assassin)

Modern Day Cartel / Gang Character:

Valerie Vixen (Modern-Day Cartel Leader)

Queen / Princess Medieval Characters:

Lucia and Selestia Nox (Nox Twins) Two Separate Worlds

Ideas I Have But Have Not Posted Yet:

Lady of Death: A girl born with a curse that laid dormant till she turned twenty years of age. Then her world started to melt around her. Death becomes her new best friend despite her efforts to avoid it. Her family was killed instantly upon that fateful midnight hour of her twentieth birthday. Her friends and those she had known all her life also dying. The kingdom was a high alert for the culprit but the one thing they all had in common, was that they knew the only survivor, (My character's Name when I decide it). Years of being locked away in a normal dungeon cell, getting to know the guards only to find them all falling deathly ill and dying off. It was said that she had a curse of death, the more time she spent with a person, the more she knew about them, the more someone would fall in love with her, the more danger they were in and they would fall dead to the curse. Thrown into the deeper parts of the dungeon the girl's curse was suddenly viewed as a weapon as a neighboring rival kingdom's queen fell Ill and died, leaving the king without a queen, the law of his land requiring him to have a Queen. To find his next queen he holds a ball to meet all the possible suitors. (My character's kingdom which I haven't named) sees this as an opportunity to take out the King and seize the kingdom for themselves. So they offer (My character) a deal. A life out in the forest, with weekly deliveries of everything she will need so long as she stays away from people and doesn't kill them, freedom, in return for her taking a trip to a neighboring kingdom and killing the King. Her curse becomes their weapon. (I will also love whoever does this one with me forever and ever and ever and ever.)

Last update: 7/4/2023

Last edited:
I am quite fascinated with your Lady of death story. I look forward to conversing and possibly fleshing it out more

Back
Top Bottom