Female(s) needed A Wicked Wonderland (Need a few female characters)

Currently reading:
Female(s) needed A Wicked Wonderland (Need a few female characters)

If this is still an interest, I would be interested in playing either lily or maybe dormouse

Would you need a Tweedledee and Tweedledum? I could play the two of them if so.

Also ... I think this means we have enough people to officially begin deciding on a starting "chapter", how to get everyone into the scene ^_^

My character is easy, she just appears wherever the most interesting people are :p

Any ideas, given the loose outline we've already got?

Lily being who she is would most likely spend most of her time around the chess board, maybe wandering nearby it.

latest

So I can't find any pictures of Lily herself, though I can find the white queen. And seeing as Lily is the daughter of the white queen, I'd imagine she'd look fairly similar. And probably dressed in just a slightly less fancy dress, being a pawn and all. The pic above is the White Queen.

Hmm, since this is a lewd thread, we might want to stay away from picture face claims. Cute as Anne is, it feels a little weird making naughty with someone else's face. Why dun we use art?

Sorry! If you want I could find an anime style pic that resembles closely to what Lily would be

If this were a more mundane modern day story I'd say realistic faceclaims, sure, but in this instance I'll probably just go with a description because finding a representation I can get behind has been near impossible.

Description it is!

Name: Lily
Height: 5'5"
Hair: Blonde (just past should length)
Eyes: ocean blue
Skin tone: pale

Lily is a fairly quiet individual. Being the daughter of the white queen. She serves as a white pawn on the chess board and is very soft spoken. Her voice when she does speak is usually rather quiet and gentle. She looks around curiously, though doesn't wander too far from the chess board unless lured or distracted by something.

Back
Top Bottom