Female(s) needed A Wicked Wonderland (Need a few female characters)

Currently reading:
Female(s) needed A Wicked Wonderland (Need a few female characters)

I already think it's wonderful!

So to reiterate, the story takes place on the train, or do we wait for the train to stop? Are we going with a specific posting order? I'm assuming the story is just a backdrop and we can move forward however we wish?

Who is still open to be played?

I think we've got Alice, the Hatter, the Bandersnatch, the Cat, and the Tweedles taken :p

So to reiterate, the story takes place on the train, or do we wait for the train to stop? Are we going with a specific posting order? I'm assuming the story is just a backdrop and we can move forward however we wish?

So, if we're keeping the books in mind, the idea is that Alice, rather than popping into a mirror of her house, and walking out to find the queen, and the explanation, and all that, we're just jumping Alice onto the train, where I, the cat, will explain the premise of the land as a chess game ... but the adventure is then immediately derailed by all the sex. No specific order, aside from trying to keep it orderly, though I thought Alice would be posting first :p Essentially yes. I had planned for everyone to meet at the Duchess' party, opening the roster to any potential characters, and there is a basic outline of how we could proceed back a page, but otherwise it's open for people to move about as they please.

Back
Top Bottom