Male(s) Needed An Angel's Charge and a Demon's Prize(Closed)

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed An Angel's Charge and a Demon's Prize(Closed)

CalmCaster

Knight
Local time
Today 8:17 AM
The Story:
A young couple wanted a child desperately but the woman was not able to give birth. They tried adopting but nothing fell through. They gave up on praying and reluctantly turned to darker means. They summoned a demon. The demon agreed to give the woman the ability to conceive on one condition. When the child came of age, the demon would come to collect it as his mate. They agreed and nine months later, their child was born.
Looking into the face of their baby, the couple regretted their deal and prayed for their child's salvation. This went on for weeks until an angel approached them. He told them that the deal was made and as their punishment the child would become the demons. Before the angel could return, he heard the child's laughter. Intrigued, the angel approached the infant. Upon seeing its innocence, he decided to help the couple.
The angel altered the memories of another near by couple and took the form of their new infant so that he could always be near the one he is to protect.

Now, years later the child and his friend are attending college and it is time for the demon to collect his due. Of course he wasn't going to just snatch his prize, no, he wanted to win it in every sens of the word. He will disguise himself as human and entice his prize. It would be more satisfying if they came willingly after all.

However, the demon has no knowledge of the ever present guardian.

What I'm Looking for:
At least three to five sentences in length per post is the most I ask. Ether way, I will do my best to match any length post.
This will probably be very fluffy but some smut is expected.
Third person is preferred.
Out of role play chat is not something I like, but to make it easier for the group, some small amounts are alright.
Since this is a group role play, I understand that everyone has their own schedules. Posting order will mostly be better judgment OR we can agree on it when we start.
My character can be ether male or female, its up to both of your preferences.

I am intrigued by the story. Could you tell me more about this? If there will be others joining I would volunteer to become a secondary character [a friend of either three].

May I also ask for the timeline of the story.

You have no idea how happy I am that others are interested! Hopefully anything I have to say will keep you interested.
I would be playing the target and charge, so I just need the angel and demon.
It will take place in modern times but I'm willing to be flexible about anything. If you have ideas, just toss them at me. I want this RP to be fun for all parties.

Alright. If ever I take the guardian angel, could I make him a bit corrupted? I mean, he still goes by the rules of the heavens but would also use questionable methods. He [angel] is going to try and break a contract.

It depends on Saiga on who they choose.

If you play the angel, then yes its fine. Angels are usually very narow minded. If something shady needs to be done then its a means to an end.

What are your preferences for my character, such as gender and how they look.
This way if Saiga is still interested, we can see if preferences are shared.

I really do not have one. Usually, I adjust to what you have created. I would most likely ask for the nervous ticks and mannerisms. This would make sure I get the best friend part right

My character is probably going to be the kind and bubbly type but not annoyingly so. They aren't stupid, just sometimes a little oblivious. They will get flustered by sexual things easier than most people but they are not a virgin. If the person to play the demon prefers my character to be male, your character would have been the first one that my character would come out to.

Well I would gladly fill the role! I'm going to get started with ideas for him! Should I make him have both a human and demon form? I'm assuming he wouldn't be able to just be walking around Earth with horns and wings and hell fire?

True, true. If you'll take up the demon, I'll get the angel then. Let me just read the Book of Ezikiel for a description of his angel form :)

Two forms are fine or even just a glamor.
As for my character, what are your preferences? Gender, hair and eye color? If nothing on how they look, I definitely need a gender preference. Im a little busy tonight and tomorrow, so if not by tomorrow night, I will make the story thread Saturday

Two forms are fine or even just a glamor.
As for my character, what are your preferences? Gender, hair and eye color? If nothing on how they look, I definitely need a gender preference. Im a little busy tonight and tomorrow, so if not by tomorrow night, I will make the story thread Saturday
Preference? I am good with anything to be honest.

I'm good with female and aside from that I have no preference aside from not extremely skinny or extremely obese

Back
Top Bottom