Male(s) Needed An Angel's Charge and a Demon's Prize(Closed)

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed An Angel's Charge and a Demon's Prize(Closed)

Up to CalmCaster if she wants to keep it to what she originally wanted or to add a little extra dynamic.

I will wait. Id love to join into this! I'm a regular poster, so (s)he wouldn't have worry about long breaks or anything. :)

Oh! Sure but if its really alright Ayan? You worked hard on your character. If everyone is alright with it, Im okay with it. Will have to make a change in the first post unless SatansMistress makes a different character instead of being the angel.

I am alright with it, actually. If Mistress makes another, I could just recycle my character no biggie. :)

Also, if Mistress does takes the role of angel, I might join Dorian in the first scenes. Basically, my character would try to corrupt the angel and Azriel then try to stop Dorian from taking his prize. Is this alright with you all?

Last edited:
Alright, we should put the rp on momentary hold until their character is made, that way we can make the appropriate changes to the posts. I don't think LunaticLove has to change anything about their post.

So Im going to do the angel and ai-in will make a new character, thats trying to block the devil from taking my character, correct? sorry today was a roleplay write off for me had a busy day at work. I will have alot more time tomorrow to hunker down and get involved. i really dont want to put anyone out.

I think AI-in is making a character who is trying to thwart both your character (the angel) and my character (the demon) from getting CalmCaster's human to outside. I may be wrong but that's to my knowledge.

Yes, ma'am. You could create another character for the angel to suit your tastes, Mistress.

I can whip up my character in a few. Just gonna finish up my reports

First Name: Aconiel
Acon from the plant Aconite. This means a lot of things but in this story, it means Hate. -iel is added to represent that he was an angel.

Last Name: Snapdragon
A flower meaning Deception

Nickname: Acon

Saying: "Ooh, this is going to be fun."

Physical [Original Form and Human Form]:
yukari mishakuji | Tumblr | K project anime, K project, Cute guys

Personality [from both forms]: Being a fallen angel, Aconiel interacted mostly with demons and adopted their way of life and characteristics. He does not hide what he thinks and acts mostly for the pleasure of inducing fear and creating chaos wherever he goes. At first glance, he does not look that intimidating but if one stares at his eyes, one could distinguish the eyes of a killer. Outgoing, a bit talkative, and acts more before thinking.

Abilities: A master in water manipulation. He is also adept in illusion magic and memory tampering but never practices them upon others. A weapons master but prefers to use pole weapons like the halberd.

Mannerism: Twists his tongue as if he is eating candy when thinking. When angered, he stares at the person who angered him then attacks. No warnings except for the moment of reprieve during his stare.

Weaknesses: Heat, earth. Anything that could absorb water. Heavy illusions and mazes. Him being directionally challenged, one could exploit this fact.

Dislikes: Angels in general. Sunlight. Stuck up people.

Other Notes about the Character:
  • When he wants to put fear on his victim's heart, he transforms part o himself to his true form and threatens then with torture.
  • He is easily lost. If you were to place him in a maze, he would most likely destroy the place after fifteen minutes of wandering around. He sucks in directions.
  • He has a massive sweet tooth. You could parse his anger by actually offering him a bar of chocolate.
  • He is wanted by the heavens but they have never seen him in human form.
  • Could speak both in Enochian and the dialects of the demons.
  • He plays with his prey before actually killing them.
  • Demons and angels know his kills simply because they underwent a torture named Blood Eagle.

Last edited:
Okay I get it so I'm taking over the guardian angel! Is the guardian angel meant to be a female or a male and is a "good guy" right? I will make the character once I know all the preferences required of said character, Im sorry to throw off your story make it paused.

Okay I get it so I'm taking over the guardian angel! Is the guardian angel meant to be a female or a male and is a "good guy" right? I will make the character once I know all the preferences required of said character, Im sorry to throw off your story make it paused.
The angel is male and he is the "good guy". Probably one of the other reasons the angel decided to help the humans to get out of the deal is simply that he doesnt want a demon to get what it wants.
The outline for creating a character that Ayan provided is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom