Closed Cardinal Sins OOC!

Currently reading:
Closed Cardinal Sins OOC!

Greed has yet to meet the crew (though everyone, for the most part, feels a kinship to each other that will bring back that original memory (THE PAST post from my advertisement) when they see each other). Pride and Sloth are friends (hence why she's second in command but it's not been discussed in public yet). Pride and Gluttony are... well, "friends" :3. Lust and Sloth are friends.

@conejotonto I'm fine with starting and adding peeps later. Also please approve my powers I added to James to keep pace with the others, and I'm good to go!

@Pyxie @dteagle12 James is also the one who has invited you on the expedition, though I'm sure your characters could have known about it on their own as well if they remember their past lives. I think I'm not speaking out of turn there @conejotonto

As such I'll give either of you the liberty of deciding how they would have responded to the invitation and perhaps what negotiations were made to convince them to join forces with the main group.

Lust is only there because Sloth is there and he isn't bored of it yet.

@conejotonto I'm fine with starting and adding peeps later. Also please approve my powers I added to James to keep pace with the others, and I'm good to go!

Hey hun! I love the new power but I'd like a direct limitation to it as well! Perhaps a set of requirements for him to affect something he's not directly touching (environment not included).

Oh! It looks like I've forgotten to clarify some points!
For the sake of simplicity in this already complicated dynamic, I'm going to limit the Sin's memories of each other to just that initial banishment meeting ("The Past" section of my original post).
Since Pride is the "leader" of the Sins, he has one extra advantage. He has a device that updates in real time to showcase the name, specialty (combat-wise, excluding any magic) and current health of the sins. Why? Lu entrusted it to him so that he can gather the sins.
As far as recruitment goes, I'm going to make this simple as well. James (Pride) has met with/ contacted everyone at one point to recruit them. Now, whether or not you responded (and whether or not it was favorable even if you did) is completely upto you! This leaves room for artistic choice and character development!

If everyone's all ready to go (I looked over the characters and they seem fantabulous so far!!!), we can start! Y'all just have to respond to this message and let me know. :) Any other doubts?

@conejotonto I edited his ability so that he can't do any damage until after two posts of setup. His first post he has to ready the attack, the second he absorbs heat from somewhere which if done to a character will slow them for a post, the third attack being a release of heat will do damage. Is that enough of a nerf? ready if so

Im ready but don't know if I'll be able to post today or tomorrow. Head is right, right now.

@conejotonto I edited his ability so that he can't do any damage until after two posts of setup. His first post he has to ready the attack, the second he absorbs heat from somewhere which if done to a character will slow them for a post, the third attack being a release of heat will do damage. Is that enough of a nerf? ready if so
Perfect! Muchas gracias mi amor!

I'm sure Sloth and Lust would like to make their entrance (I have something small and silly planned!)

That being said... the rest of y'all MIGHT have to start without me. I have a quick errand that needs to happen in 10 mins. BUT I'LL TRY TO GET THE THREAD UP AND RUNNING BEFORE I GO!!!

Feel free to follow "Pride's" lead in the rp. POSSIBLY FIGHTING SOMETHING together! :3

Back
Top Bottom