Closed Cardinal Sins OOC!

Currently reading:
Closed Cardinal Sins OOC!

Before I go and enter another post, a fair warning to everyone so that I do not have to say sorry so often.

Please do not be offended if the character stated or did something wrong or provoking. I am not targeting you as an author directly.

Before I go and enter another post, a fair warning to everyone so that I do not have to say sorry so often.

Please do not be offended if the character stated or did something wrong or provoking. I am not targeting you as an author directly.
I WILL BE INCREDIBLY OFFENDED IF YOUR CHARACTER SO MUCH AS LOOKS AT ME AND BLINKS! HARUMPH!!

I would hope not. Do-rama adds to the story! @Ai-in Ayan
Oh, I wish XD. I do not want to relive another scenario where one player is reporting me. Welp, with that said, cheers my pixie friend XD

I WILL BE INCREDIBLY OFFENDED IF YOUR CHARACTER SO MUCH AS LOOKS AT ME AND BLINKS! HARUMPH!!
Oh hush, you. XD

Again... So, the group is already on the ship?

Noppers! Lust and Sloth are on the ship. Sloth is seated on the railing looking down at you lot with righteous judg- ehhh. She's just lazy. GLUT is bickering with Pride. Greed is near y'all if I'm not wrong. We're waiting on Wrath and possibly Envy to join the fray before we set off~

OHHHH. I thought Lust & Sloth were not on the ship but in caves!!! Okay, I definitely need to adjust my post.
Edit: Meh. It's understandable.

Lust climbed up the ship with Sloth on his back.

OHHHH. I thought Lust & Sloth were not on the ship but in caves!!! Okay, I definitely need to adjust my post.
Edit: Meh. It's understandable.

Do you? I didn't see anything wrong with it. The way I'm picturing it is a Beach with cliffs RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Inside these cliffs are the caves y'all are at the entrance to. (Thus, we can all speak and interact!)

Ugh... /faceplant to the ground.

Just a misread is all. I'm perfectly fine with how much writing there is. I am writing my own world & booklet after-all... I should do better. x.x;

I might have Wrath appear seemingly out of nowhere and steal some kills in the cavern.
Not a problem! Maybe give me an estimate so I don't kill all of them? Or do you plan on having new ones arrive when you do? :D

ALSO, YAYYY! YOU'RE WRITING AND I'M EXCITED!

I might have Wrath appear seemingly out of nowhere and steal some kills in the cavern.
I had actually thought about what my character would say when yours showed up in said situation.

"What did you get up at five am wrath? Damn you sure do love killing."

I'm actually going to mention that he had been killing stuff since the day before. I think Miles would kill at least 5 beasts.

Back
Top Bottom