Closed Cardinal Sins OOC!

Currently reading:
Closed Cardinal Sins OOC!

Of course!! Feel free! :D Once you're all done with Envy, just let me know and I'll take em off the list!

fantasy-man-dragon-clothes-sword.jpeg Name: Hyacinth Dilaw
Meaning - Yellow Hyacinth. Symbolizes jealousy
Reincarnation of: Envy
Species: Human-bird Hybrid
Appearance and Personality:
Hyacinth is a lean man roughly around 5'9". It is evident on his build that he would join in a fight if ever given the opportunity. Even if he is not prideful, he does make sure to look good in all situations.

If something is trending or popular, it is sure to attract this man. He will get the 'Premium' offer whether it be a gadget, or merely a subscription. Thought he does love them, he is not one to actually show it off. If one notices, then they notice. He is not one to get the latest version of a certain object and prance it around.

There is a characteristic of him that he needed to beat anyone at their own game no matter how many time he have to challenge that said individual. Be it a drinking game, chess, swordplay, sex. He will have a singular drive to try and beat that someone. With him not really knowing where his life would lead, he usually follow those who might give him one. Or for as long as he is not given a time to himself. Him joining in the crew of the sins have been cut out for him since he has to find the leader when he goes hunting, find the navigator before she hurts herself, find the white-haired woman in case the ship capsized, find the bunny-woman for orders, find the incubus to look for the bunny-woman, find the angry one for practice.

Hyacinth is not someone who takes orders kindly. If one wants him to do some labor, it is better to request or suggest. Order him to mop the deck? he will do so grudgingly and the result would be that the deck is all wet and slippery. Suggest or request him to do so and he will have it spick and span.

He usually follows Gluttony for that navigator has more requests than the others combined. She would also challenge him to his limits. With this said, one would find him in the clinic cleaning wounds or getting his bones healed.

Position in crew: Gunner Member [too inexperienced to actually get the head position]

Choice of weapon: Anything long ranged I.E. Sniper Rifle, Bow and arrows, Crossbow, pistol...

Skills:
Mimicry/ Imitation. Hyacinth could copy one's battle stance/ technique to a tee. This would include drawing, cooking, or any skill that could be taught. Downside of this is that he can't actually copy abilities unique to a specie or an elemental not his own. Him being the sin that will always compare his own ability to another. Even with such a good ability, Hyacinth is not very bright, relying on someone to actually tell him what to do than to make decisions himself.

The power of flight. With massive wings, he could be in the skies and shooting down enemies if given the order during a confrontation. And with massive wings comes massive nuisances. His wings would only be shrunk to the length of his arms when not using them. The pair is still bulky and would have caused him to drown if he was to fall in a large body of water.

Weaknesses:
Envy knows of his own weaknesses. He knows that when he is idle, he would compare himself to anyone who his eyes lands upon. That would incite hatred and would take a blow on his ego. Thus, he usually go out and do errands than to be locked up inside his own mind. Another thing is that he gets angry when he sees someone using elements or magic. The reason behind this is because he cant do any of it.

Another is that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He will show you what he feels, if not on his facial expression, then one could just stare at his wings and could easily tell what he is feeling. He is not afraid to

The sight of a certain hue of purple/ violet has him nauseated. If asked, he would only answer "I could taste the color and it does not sit well in my stomach." He will vomit once he has to witness the color for longer than thirty minutes.

Last edited:
Name: Miles Eversio
Reincarnation of: Wrath
Species: Miles is currently a specter (specifically a poltergeist) bound to a mechanical body.

Appearance and Personality: The body that Miles currently occupies is an ivory-colored mannequin-like automaton that is outfitted with a complete set of black military gear (including a gas mask for a face), which he claimed to be recovered from a scrapyard. This mechanical body stands 5'10" tall and possesses a build typical of a fit man. His mere presence exudes a heavily militaristic aura, and the last thing most of his opponents want to see is a single red eye glowing in the darkness.

As a reincarnation of Wrath, Miles has a fondness for causing death and destruction in his path, provided that he can make up an alibi to justify any action set up to destroy something. Despite the sound of his voice mainly consisting of a calm and formal tone, he is actually the most spiteful and hostile member of the group, having a low amount of trust in everything around him. He also tends to have high confidence in his combat prowess, often ready to take on any seemingly reasonable challenge. One of his best traits would be his capability to make the best of any object that gets into his hands (though all this effort is focused on acts of violence) and his ability to improvise. He also tries to be as organized as possible, having a habit of planning out strategies for himself and doing certain jobs as cleanly as possible. Whenever he is not doing his job, he is always seen practicing and polishing his own skills seemingly without any breaks, though he may hold training and/or sparring sessions with Envy.

Position in the crew: Head Gunner (Unsurprisingly)
Choice of weapon: Whatever he grabs can become a weapon with the right skills, though his favorite load-out includes a sniper rifle with EXACTO homing bullets, a suppressed semi-automatic pistol with Radically Invasive Projectile (RIP) Bullets, and a WASP injection knife.
Skills:
+ Miles is highly proficient both in the use of weapons and melee combat, demonstrating high levels of speed and accuracy. He can quickly switch between weapons and stances to disorient his opponents and gain an upper hand. His fighting style is notable for constantly fluctuating between fluid and calculated techniques and outright dirty play.
+ Miles is incapable of feeling pain and exhaustion, allowing him to shrug off blows that would make a person wince in pain. He also has enough physical strength to shatter bone when punching at full force.
+ Miles can telekinetically control two objects of his choice, as long as he is physically capable of lifting those objects.

Drawbacks:
+ Miles' incapability of feeling pain and exhaustion is actually a double-edged sword. While it can allow him to constantly engage in combat for long periods of time, it makes him unable to tell if his body is damaged or not. This is worsened by the fact that the artificial nature of the body he processes meant that he cannot be healed through magical means, instead requiring it to be repaired manual.
+ Miles' telekinesis requires concentration to use for a sustained amount of time. While it is pretty handy, he'd rather punch someone in the face or put a bullet in their chest if he can do so rather than using it for direct offense, which already demands a good amount of focus.
+ Should Miles' mechanical body be destroyed, his true form is a formless shadow that can easily be destroyed by bright lights. He would need to find another inorganic body to possess lest he gets the risk of being completely obliterated.

Name: Miles Eversio
Reincarnation of: Wrath
Species: Miles is currently a specter (specifically a poltergeist) bound to a mechanical body.

Appearance and Personality: The body that Miles currently occupies is an ivory-colored mannequin-like automaton that is outfitted with a complete set of black military gear (including a gas mask for a face), which he claimed to be recovered from a scrapyard. This mechanical body stands 5'10" tall and possesses a build typical of a fit man. His mere presence exudes a heavily militaristic aura, and the last thing most of his opponents want to see is a single red eye glowing in the darkness.

As a reincarnation of Wrath, Miles has a fondness for causing death and destruction in his path, provided that he can make up an alibi to justify any action set up to destroy something. Despite the sound of his voice mainly consisting of a calm and formal tone, he is actually the most spiteful and hostile member of the group, having a low amount of trust in everything around him. He also tends to have high confidence in his combat prowess, often ready to take on any seemingly reasonable challenge. One of his best traits would be his capability to make the best of any object that gets into his hands (though all this effort is focused on acts of violence) and his ability to improvise. He also tries to be as organized as possible, having a habit of planning out strategies for himself and doing certain jobs as cleanly as possible. Whenever he is not doing his job, he is always seen practicing and polishing his own skills seemingly without any breaks, though he may hold training and/or sparring sessions with Envy.

Position in the crew: Head Gunner (Unsurprisingly)
Choice of weapon: Whatever he grabs can become a weapon with the right skills, though his favorite load-out includes a sniper rifle with EXACTO homing bullets, a suppressed semi-automatic pistol with Radically Invasive Projectile (RIP) Bullets, and a WASP injection knife.
Skills:
+ Miles is highly proficient both in the use of weapons and melee combat, demonstrating high levels of speed and accuracy. He can quickly switch between weapons and stances to disorient his opponents and gain an upper hand. His fighting style is notable for constantly fluctuating between fluid and calculated techniques and outright dirty play.
+ Miles is incapable of feeling pain and exhaustion, allowing him to shrug off blows that would make a person wince in pain. He also has enough physical strength to shatter bone when punching at full force.
+ Miles can telekinetically control two objects of his choice, as long as he is physically capable of lifting those objects.

Drawbacks:
+ Miles' incapability of feeling pain and exhaustion is actually a double-edged sword. While it can allow him to constantly engage in combat for long periods of time, it makes him unable to tell if his body is damaged or not. This is worsened by the fact that the artificial nature of the body he processes meant that he cannot be healed through magical means, instead requiring it to be repaired manual.
+ Miles' telekinesis requires concentration to use for a sustained amount of time. While it is pretty handy, he'd rather punch someone in the face or put a bullet in their chest if he can do so rather than using it for direct offense, which already demands a good amount of focus.
+ Should Miles' mechanical body be destroyed, his true form is a formless shadow that can easily be destroyed by bright lights. He would need to find another inorganic body to possess lest he gets the risk of being completely obliterated.

Perfecto! A well rounded character that I'm excited to play with!! :D Feel free to hop on into the RP!

This thread is officially closed!!! Tis our new OOC and we're ready to parrtttyyy! :D

@Pyxie I just had this come to mind when you flicked dust at James. Since your character's abilities are considered "Acid-like" What if James (being a rich young man) likes the feeling. To him it's "free acid" in small doses so our characters have a mutual understanding to keep him microdosed lol. Obviously if you upped the effect your powers would still work on him if that's ever needed but at a low level for someone like James it's free drugs haha.

Just to clarify before my next post (which will be after the last few of our party join the opening scene) James is on his way into a cave on the island the ship is currently docked at. I believe @Ai-in Ayan and @Pyxie have joined me at the entrance. I am going to lead whoever else shows up into the caverns to fight monsters and get the map to the treasure which is at it's heart. I think @dteagle12 and @conejotonto are on their way to the ship for whoever shows up there. Just so we all know who's in which location for interaction's sake.

View attachment 37853Name: Hyacinth Dilaw
Meaning - Yellow Hyacinth. Symbolizes jealousy
Reincarnation of: Envy
Species: Human-bird Hybrid
Appearance and Personality:
Hyacinth is a lean man roughly around 5'9". It is evident on his build that he would join in a fight if ever given the opportunity. Even if he is not prideful, he does make sure to look good in all situations.

If something is trending or popular, it is sure to attract this man. He will get the 'Premium' offer whether it be a gadget, or merely a subscription. Thought he does love them, he is not one to actually show it off. If one notices, then they notice. He is not one to get the latest version of a certain object and prance it around.

There is a characteristic of him that he needed to beat anyone at their own game no matter how many time he have to challenge that said individual. Be it a drinking game, chess, swordplay, sex. He will have a singular drive to try and beat that someone. With him not really knowing where his life would lead, he usually follow those who might give him one. Or for as long as he is not given a time to himself. Him joining in the crew of the sins have been cut out for him since he has to find the leader when he goes hunting, find the navigator before she hurts herself, find the white-haired woman in case the ship capsized, find the bunny-woman for orders, find the incubus to look for the bunny-woman, find the angry one for practice.

Hyacinth is not someone who takes orders kindly. If one wants him to do some labor, it is better to request or suggest. Order him to mop the deck? he will do so grudgingly and the result would be that the deck is all wet and slippery. Suggest or request him to do so and he will have it spick and span.

He usually follows Gluttony for that navigator has more requests than the others combined. She would also challenge him to his limits. With this said, one would find him in the clinic cleaning wounds or getting his bones healed.

Position in crew: Gunner Member [too inexperienced to actually get the head position]

Choice of weapon: Anything long ranged I.E. Sniper Rifle, Bow and arrows, Crossbow, pistol...

Skills:
Mimicry/ Imitation. Hyacinth could copy one's battle stance/ technique to a tee. This would include drawing, cooking, or any skill that could be taught. Downside of this is that he can't actually copy abilities unique to a specie or an elemental not his own. Him being the sin that will always compare his own ability to another. Even with such a good ability, Hyacinth is not very bright, relying on someone to actually tell him what to do than to make decisions himself.

The power of flight. With massive wings, he could be in the skies and shooting down enemies if given the order during a confrontation. And with massive wings comes massive nuisances. His wings would only be shrunk to the length of his arms when not using them. The pair is still bulky and would have caused him to drown if he was to fall in a large body of water.

Weaknesses:
Envy knows of his own weaknesses. He knows that when he is idle, he would compare himself to anyone who his eyes lands upon. That would incite hatred and would take a blow on his ego. Thus, he usually go out and do errands than to be locked up inside his own mind. Another thing is that he gets angry when he sees someone using elements or magic. The reason behind this is because he cant do any of it.

Another is that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He will show you what he feels, if not on his facial expression, then one could just stare at his wings and could easily tell what he is feeling. He is not afraid to

The sight of a certain hue of purple/ violet has him nauseated. If asked, he would only answer "I could taste the color and it does not sit well in my stomach." He will vomit once he has to witness the color for longer than thirty minutes.

Gracias mi amor! <3 Is perfecto~

@Pyxie if you wouldn't mind, I'd prefer to play the chimeras as flesh and blood. Perhaps scilla copied one of their forms to make her pet one? I just kind of had something planned in relation to their existence.

Yeah, that's fine. Let me edit my post.

@Pyxie if you wouldn't mind, I'd prefer to play the chimeras as flesh and blood. Perhaps scilla copied one of their forms to make her pet one? I just kind of had something planned in relation to their existence.

Ooh, when that's done, let me edit mine too! And THEN you can respond. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

It has been edited, hon! :)

Back
Top Bottom