Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

Currently reading:
Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

DarkBloodMoon

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Local time
Today 7:18 PM
People always talked about how the zombie apocalypse could happen, however one would never have thought that it would happen thanks to experiments on humans right? Or maybe that was the most obvious way for the apocalypse to take over the world. All thanks to a company called Vex Corp trying to create super soldiers that couldn't be killed. Almost none of the experiments worked and finally when they did have 5 promising subjects all hell broke loose. Hollows had taken control over Bulkers and Origins using them to break all of the failed experiments out and sending Vex Corp burning to the ground. The 5 experiments that kept their human side seemed to be invisible to the other zombies as they rushed out of the building and turned the world upside down in only a matter of months.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

In this RP there are 5 main characters that have gone through the hell of being experiments, they are the keys to humanity surviving. Their blood is like poison to the zombies and can kill them, not to mention their blood can be used as a cure. At Haven they will face people who are grateful, hateful, fearful and even ones who may want to drain every single drop of their blood. But they remain because the zombies and Raven Bandits are closing in, and having more people to fight is better than being alone, no matter how strong one may be. Not only do you have to worry about Zombies, but also Bandits who enjoy murder and eating people when food can't be found. Some would say the Raven Bandits are worse than the zombies.

If needed clarified, the 5 experiments are human in a sense, they look human. The only difference is their eyes are the colors that match the 5 different zombie types as each were injected with that zombie-type DNA but it didn't turn them into mindless killing machines. They even gained some of the special abilities that the zombies have.

Character and Information

RP Thread

Chat

Roles

Haven
Leaders(2)
The two leaders do not need to be in a relationship. They can simply be ruling over the people of Haven together, giving each other fresh ideas and such.
Vincent Banks- 49(DarkBloodMoon

______ - __(

Second-in-Commands(1)
Zhao Chun - 35(ZAlcyoneus

Fighters(6)

Flavia Milphidippa "Cheshire" Florius - 25(Pyxie

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

Healers(2)
Addie Thomas - 22(DarkBloodMoon

______ - __(

Scouts(2)
______ - __(

Liu Wen - 21(ZAlcyoneus

Civilians(6)
These can be people too old or young to fight, or even people who just don't know how to fight
Stella Garth - 28(DarkBloodMoon

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Raven Bandits
Leaders(1)
Lucy Howell - 23(DarkBloodMoon

Second-in-Commands(1)

______ - __(

Fighters(12)
Angel Fervant - 29(DarkBloodMoon

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

______ - __(

Healers(2)
Sybil Rose Wolf - 18(ZAlcyoneus

______ - __(

Scouts(2)
Jaxon Smith - 19(DarkBloodMoon

______ - __(

Vex

Leader(1)

Kronus Ash Owl - 45(ZAlcyoneus

Second-in-Commands(1)

Olympia Redding - 32(Pyxie

Fighters(4)

Edgar Winston - 29(DarkBloodMoon
______ - __(
______ - __(
______ - __(

Healers(1)
______ - __(

Scouts(1)
______ - __(

Loners(6)
Erin Banks - 28(DarkBloodMoon

Varessa Rynn - 25(Bubbly_Mickey

Evangeline(Eva) Juniper Sinclair - 22(Bubbly_Mickey

Mika Blair - 25(PocketWorms

Ajax Hunter Wolf - 25(ZAlcyoneus

Diaval Anubis Wolf - 18(ZAlcyoneus

______ - __(

The Experimented Ones
Blight
- Adélie| Sarah| LeStrange - 21(Adeline Basset

Blight was the start of everything, their DNA taken and used to create the other Zombie types.

Origin - Landon Tryter - 25(DarkBloodMoon

Their eyes are white and they have an extremely heightened sense of smell and hearing. Tracking things from far distances.

Hollow - Aelin Rynn - 22(Bubbly_Mickey

The eyes would be purple and they can regenerate limbs and even somewhat control the other zombies.

Swift - ______ - __(

Their eyes would be red and they would be faster than any person out there. Not to mention being able to predict the first movements of a target.

Bulker - Desi Tryter - 21(DarkBloodMoon

The eyes of your character would be Black and they would be stronger than normal people. Their skin would be ten times tougher than a normal human, making it harder for them to get hurt.

Shade - Arrow Fenrir Banks(aka Obsidian) - 21(ZAlcyoneus

The eyes of your character would be gold and they would be able to sneak around pretty much anywhere. Not to mention they could easily blend into the shadows as they pleased and even have thermal/night vision.

Rules

1. If you aren't willing to deal with gore and bloody scenes don't join.

2. You can make as many characters as you can handle, just don't take on too much.

3. Please no self-lovers, self crushes are fine, but nothing more than that.

4. No one-liners, it's hard for others to work with that.

5. Don't kill off someone's character/s unless given permission to do so.

6. Please let me know if you are going to vanish for a bit, that way I can just move your characters along with the story.

7. If you get tired of a character and want to kill them off, let me know and we will have some major event happen to kill off your character and anyone else's who wishes to have their character killed.

8. Have fun, I want to make this a fun and drama-filled kind of rp.

Zombie Lore
Least dangerous to most dangerous

Origin Zombies - White eyes: These are the basic of the basic, they walk around aimlessly looking for things to eat. Vex Corp deemed them useless and cast them into underground tunnels. Since they are mindless and are attracted to sound and blood, they are easier to kill. They don't run, simply walk. Though they are slow, they are able to hear and smell things from miles away. Making them great use, for other zombies to find new prey. If you see Origin Zombies you can bet they are likely being followed by other kinds.

Bulker Zombies - Black eyes: These ones that have somehow grown to be huge and strong, they could tear a human in half if they wanted. At one point these zombies were normal-sized, Bulkers were never anything Vex Corp intended. While these are large and can rip a person in half, they are very slow, even an Origin Zombie could move faster than them. They do have another perk besides being big and strong, their flesh is almost impenetrable, making it harder to kill them even though they are slow.

Swift Zombies - Red eyes: These were made so that the wars could be ended faster, though they turned out to be so wild and crazy they couldn't be controlled at all. These tend to travel in groups of three, making them even harder to fight off and their speed has made many fall victim. They are also able to sense the first movements their prey is about to make to evade them. Giving them the chance to change their attack and strict a harsh blow.

Shade Zombies - Gold eyes: These zombies can only move during the nighttime, they burn away if they are in the sun. They have perfect eyesight at night and can move as fast as Swift Zombies at times. Shades are dangerous because they don't need to track you down by blood or sound. They can find you just by looking as they have a strange combination of thermal/night vision. Their bodies can also blend well in the shadows, making it even harder to see them at night. And even though their golden eyes should be a dead give away some have thought their eyes to be flashlights of people off in the distance with how brightly they seem to shine.

Hollow Zombies - Purple eyes: They were made with the hopes to control Origin Zombies. Vex Corp found they could control the Hollows until they tasted flesh, then they turned crazy. Hollows are the most deadly due to the fact they are smart and they can control all the other zombies. They are also able to regenerate limbs if they consume enough flesh and blood. So out of all the Zombies they look more human and alive than others, the only difference is their purple eyes and their flesh is almost a grey color.

Animal Shades - Blending into the darkness, more stealthy, gold eyes

Animal Origins - Practically nothing can hide from them, their tracking skills would be unparalleled, white eyes.

Animal Bulkers - Their skin is tougher than normal animals, depending on the animal it could be almost impossible to pierce through, Black eyes.

Animal Swifts - Faster than normal and able to dodge attacks and know when something is going to attack them, red eyes.

Animal Hollows - Become smarter, able to control other animal zombies, even if they aren't the same kind of animal, purple eyes.​

Last edited:
Sounds interesting! Assuming this gets enough peeps to take off, I am definitely interested in joining this. Not much chance to work with gory settings in my general rp.

EDIT:
I have an initial thought for a starting character, who could be one of the five. Let me know if I should drop the idea in.

Sweet!!! haha I uh...can tend to get a bit gory in my writing at times and well, not a lot of sites have it to where it's okay to be as gory as you want. I was kicked from one a long time ago for writing out how a sword went through someone's skull... I can't even remember what the site was though now XD

As long as you post in the proper forum, I don't think there should be any issues here.

The character I came up with is a woman nicknamed Motley, who has sort of regenerative stem-cell abilities. So if she loses a body part, she can grow it back into either the lost limb/organ, or otherwise literally anything. Kind of like the aliens in the manga/anime Parasyte, except it requires her to lose the original part in order to grow anything new.

As long as you post in the proper forum, I don't think there should be any issues here.

The character I came up with is a woman nicknamed Motley, who has sort of regenerative stem-cell abilities. So if she loses a body part, she can grow it back into either the lost limb/organ, or otherwise literally anything. Kind of like the aliens in the manga/anime Parasyte, except it requires her to lose the original part in order to grow anything new.
That actually works well with the Hollow zombies, Hollow zombies not only can control other zombies, but they are able to regenerate limb if they consume enough flesh and blood. So for your girl if you are wanting one of the experiments would have Hollow Zombie DNA which would give her Purple eyes.

So she could do that and also have some control over other zombies. Though her control over them wouldn't be as strong as a true Hollow Zombie.

Edited: Here is the full lore on the Hollow Zombies

Hollow Zombies - Purple eyes: They were made with the hopes to control Origin Zombies. Vex Corp found they could control the Hollows until they tasted flesh, then they turned crazy.

Hollows are the most deadly due to the fact they are smart and they can control all the other zombies. They are also able to regenerate limbs if they consume enough flesh and blood. So out of all the Zombies they look more human and alive than others, the only difference is their purple eyes and their flesh is almost a grey color.

Last edited:
If needed clarified, the 5 experiments are human in a sense, they look human. The only difference is their eyes are the colors that match the 5 different zombie types as each were injected with that zombie type DNA but it didn't turn them into mindless killing machines.

Know anyone else looking for this kind of rp?

I already have four characters in mind as well, I'm going to make the Origin Experiment for sure, the others are up in the air depending on if someone wants the leader of Haven or Raven Bandits.

I already have four characters in mind as well, I'm going to make the Origin Experiment for sure, the others are up in the air depending on if someone wants the leader of Haven or Raven Bandits.
I saw another post the other day of an interest check for a zombie RP. Maybe you could ask the OP for that thread if they want to merge into this one?

Went ahead and added the Zombie Lore XD

Also welcome @Adeline Basset if you are interested in joining, would you like to be one of the 5 experiments? The ones open for taking are the Swift and the Bulker

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. So to clarify, these experiments...they are like zombies...yet still human? Do they have traits of these zombies or have they been made strange hybrids?

This sounds interesting. So to clarify, these experiments...they are like zombies...yet still human? Do they have traits of these zombies or have they been made strange hybrids?
They had zombie DNA injected into them as a new type of experiment. So they still look human, but they are very different from humans. Their eyes turned to the color of the zombie type they were injected with. They can heal somewhat faster than a human can. Getting bitten by a zombie doesn't affect them and their blood even kills the zombies as it acts like poison to them. Their blood can also stop a human from turning into a zombie without turning the human into what they are.

Image_992627.jpg This is one of my characters, he is the Origin Experiment.

Say you chose the Bulker Experiment - the eyes of your character would be Black and they would be stronger than normal people. Not to mention their skin would be ten times tougher than a normal human, making it harder for them to get hurt.

If you picked the Shade Experiment - The eyes of your character would be gold and they would be able to sneak around pretty much anywhere. Not to mention they could easily blend into the shadows as they pleased and even have thermal/night vision.

And if you chose the Swift Experiment - Their eyes would be red and they would be faster than any person out there. Not to mention being able to predict the first movements of a target.

Last edited:
Very interesting. I'll have to think on a character but like the idea of the shade zombie for mine if possible.

Thank you. Stupid question, could my character manipulate/control shadows?

Also, how were they made experiments? Were they selected or stolen off the streets or volunteers?

Thank you. Stupid question, could my character manipulate/control shadows?

Also, how were they made experiments? Were they selected or stolen off the streets or volunteers?
In a way your character is able to manipulate shadows.

As for how Vex Corp got their hands on these people. A lot were kidnapped, some thought they were getting a good job and were tricked, and others volunteered for money reasons unaware of the fate that awaited them.

Hiya! Totally interested in this. I have been roleplaying and writing for a long time. However I JUST joined this site so as long as you're understanding and patient with that!

Hmm, it sounds tempting, but the general idea of swift zombie, bulker, and shade somewhat clash with the idea of a character I had in mind, that would have green and blue eyes, plus won't deny I was tempted to try making an inhuman character attempting to be as human as possible. She'd be a result of an accident, an attempt to save a life that didn't work out, but something new was born out of it.

So a lil worried my ideas might not fit ^^

Hiya! Totally interested in this. I have been roleplaying and writing for a long time. However I JUST joined this site so as long as you're understanding and patient with that!
Well, welcome to the site and you are more than welcome to join us!!!

Hmm, it sounds tempting, but the general idea of swift zombie, bulker, and shade somewhat clash with the idea of a character I had in mind, that would have green and blue eyes, plus won't deny I was tempted to try making an inhuman character attempting to be as human as possible. She'd be a result of an accident, an attempt to save a life that didn't work out, but something new was born out of it.

So a lil worried my ideas might not fit ^^
Also, you do have my interest peeked XD you could always message me more about your idea. I don't mind adding in another type of Expereiemnt to have an even 6 Exepreiment characters.

Back
Top Bottom