Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

Currently reading:
Both Needed Corrupt ~ Shutdown

I'd like to reserve a couple of spots, if I may? Haven - Second-in-Command & Fighter.
Hey!! I love that you are interested! I'm currently in the process of updating the roles page....kinda fell behind on that....

Second in command for Haven is taken. but if you would like there is a new group that I'm adding and that is a Vex Corp group. If you know you want to be kind of a bad guy... You could be second in command of that group.

Hey!! I love that you are interested! I'm currently in the process of updating the roles page....kinda fell behind on that....

Second in command for Haven is taken. but if you would like there is a new group that I'm adding and that is a Vex Corp group. If you know you want to be kind of a bad guy... You could be second in command of that group.
Ooh! I am down! Have you an explanation of who they are going to be? I imagine a highly scientific group, which I am more than okay being second-in-command of! Will you be adding additional slots for experiments, if I am correct on my assumption?

Ooh! I am down! Have you an explanation of who they are going to be? I imagine a highly scientific group, which I am more than okay being second-in-command of! Will you be adding additional slots for experiments, if I am correct on my assumption?
Possibly, but the experimenting would likely have to wait until they had a better setup for their lab if that makes sense. haha the others in this rp don't even know what's about to be added yet XD

But I would certainly be open to adding more and possible new outcomes to zombies once they fully begin experimenting.

Possibly, but the experimenting would likely have to wait until they had a better setup for their lab if that makes sense. haha the others in this rp don't even know what's about to be added yet XD

But I would certainly be open to adding more and possible new outcomes to zombies once their fully experimenting begins.
Ooh!!! Mon dieu, I am excited. Very well. I shall add the character for Second-in-Command with details to be updated. Her name shall be Olympia.
I will also be adding the Fighter that can become an experiment during the role-play. Does that work for you, @DarkBloodMoon?

Ooh!!! Mon dieu, I am excited. Very well. I shall add the character for Second-in-Command with details to be updated. Her name shall be Olympia.
I will also be adding the Fighter that can become an experiment during the role-play. Does that work for you, @DarkBloodMoon?
That works! haha don't mind my previously typed mess, my brain was rolling with possible ideas XD

as in say a possible toxic type zombie

That works! haha don't mind my previously typed mess, my brain was rolling with possible ideas XD
As someone who is continually creating her own world and has over sixty characters in my enclave... I understand completely.

Back
Top Bottom