Unspecified Cuddles, Boobs, & Nudes!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Cuddles, Boobs, & Nudes!

Cyberweasel89

Smol Mustelid
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:07 PM
Hiii! I'm Cyberweasel89, but most these days call me Woozle! I hope that the title gives an idea of what I'm after, but naturally I'll go into detail! ๐Ÿ˜„

About the Woozle!
  • I'm 31 years old and an extrovert prone to adopting introverts! My main friend group even calls me "Woozmom." ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • I'm polyamorous and asexual! I live with my boyfriend on disability and we have a lovely girlfriend a state over! ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • I'm a hardcore insomniac. I don't have a set sleep schedule. My circadian rhythm is like someone took Vogon Poetry, used it as the lyrics to "Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz," played it on Smiley Bone's one-stringed banjo, then made a dubstep Minecraft rap parody of it, then it was picked up by the Outer Gods as a new piece to keep Azathoth asleep. Anyway, here's Wonderwall.
  • Fluff and smut is what I'm all about! Sex is beautiful and NSFW can be cute as well! I'm also a notorious creator of waifus. ๐Ÿ˜™
  • Due to my bizarre sleep schedule, fanfiction writing, and surprisingly frequent doctor's appointments, I can't reply every day, but I'll try to keep you updated on my reply statuses! I just hope you can be patient and understanding if I'm out of creative juices and need to recharge my batteries with some gaming, but I understand if you're eager for some replies... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • I'm ditch-friendly! I'm not gonna badger (mustelid joke!) you for replies. If it's your turn, I'm just gonna let you reply when you want and can! And if you ghost on me, I'm not gonna push it or hold a grudge! Live and let live!
  • Uhhh... But I'm not gonna ditch you! I try to make a habit of not burning bridges. If I really don't wanna continue the RP, I'm not gonna leave you hanging or make excuses.

The Stats!
  • I will play male, female, trans, enbie, intersex, or crossdresser in any pairing combination except MalexMale! Sorry, kinda burnt out on that! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  • For all my plots, I can play either role as any of the above sexes/genders!
  • I can play sub or dom, no preference!
  • Yes, I can double!
  • All of my plots are 100% negotiable! It really doesn't hurt to ask! โ™ฅ
  • Multi-paragraph! No set word count. Write how you're comfy, but don't give me a string of one-paragraphers! Nothing kills my interest faster! ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Okay, well... If you try to force it into sex within the first two scenes, that can ALSO kill my interest just as fast! Build that shit up!
  • Long-term plots only! No one-shots or quickies!
  • Romance, romance, romance! I'm a hopeless hyperromantic! Doesn't have to be the focus, just gotta be present!
  • Smut/Plot ratio... All of these should be focused on plot or character relationships but with a level of sexuality I can best describe as "ecchi anime." More on this later!
  • Planning in PMs, RP in threads! You know the site rules!
  • I do fandoms, but not always willing to do canons! More on that later! Any canon settings need high schools upgrades to universities and characters aged up to 18! You know the site rules!
  • Any characters that can transform into animals can only have sex in human/hybrid form! You know the site rules!
  • Gotta have sapience enough to consent when we start making smex at each other! You know the site rules!
  • ANIME/DRAWN/CG FACECLAIMS ONLY! No photos of real people, not even celebrities!
  • Communication, disclosure, and transparency! If I make a mistake, misinterpret a hint, or ruin a plot you had secretly planned, don't just write around it. Tell me so I can correct it! Treat our words and actions with good faith and if we're not sure what the other person meant, ask instead of assuming the worst!
  • I do like to chat and get to know my RP partners, but don't just talk about nothing but sex with me! o_O
  • These RPs are NSFW! If you're expecting something strictly worksafe, I'm not your girl!
The No-Nos!
  • As someone in a healthy, long-term, stable polyamorous relationship, I can't condone infidelity and so I won't do any plots that involve cheating on one's partner.
  • Incest is a big no. Not even step-siblings or cousins. My family was incredibly abusive, so I just can't wrap my head around the appeal.
  • No lolis! Lolis are for headpats, not lewding. Gimme tiddy!
  • Sexualized rape! Though I wouldn't say no to in-story rape-play if the subby character is into that. I also, situationally, might be okay with thwarted rape. Sexual abuse in a backstory is also fine.
  • Any sexual act that results in death, maiming, or scarring of a character.
  • Toxic and abusive relationships. I see that shit romanticized too much, I just can't do it. It reminds me too much of my past environments that I escaped...
  • Romanticizing serial killers.
  • Stockholm & Lima syndromes.
  • The usual icky fluids stuff.
  • Inflation-based transformations (ya know, like cum inflation or stomach inflation)
  • Multi-genitals. Four breasts, two dicks, etc.
  • Muscle girls

The "Ecchi Anime" Principle
So, this is how I describe my preference for smut/plot ratios. You ever seen an ecchi anime or one with high amounts of fanservice? High School DxD, Fairy Tail, Masou Gakuen HxH, etc. Well, that's what I'm going for. I like there to be a big focus on the plot and character relationships, but I need tiddy and frequent nudity! Here's some optional things that I also enjoy to ecchi it up:​
  • Kemonomimi (animals ears/tails/other parts)
  • Monsterboys/girls
  • Supernatural non-humans like succubi, incubi, mermaids, mermen, werewolves, etc.
  • Dom/Sub dynamics in a relationship (not necessarily BDSM, just that top/bottom dynamic to the pairing)
  • Breast expansion
  • Lactation
  • Cleavage
  • NGL, I'm a cuddle slut. Headpats, handholding, girl sitting in her partner's lap or hugging their arm to her bust. I like that cute shit!
  • Gotta admit, I do also go for some of the more harder stuff, like a big guy forcing the girl down and breeding her, or a smug little guy lording his power over the reluctant girl with shattered pride.
  • World hard and cold. Tiddy soft and warm. ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Inconvenient and inconspicuously large breasts. Yes, I'm trash. ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Nudity! I'm a basic bitch, I know.
  • Gotta admit, I have a weakness for petplay, wholesome or not.
  • Dirty talking
  • I like glasses! Sue me! ๐Ÿ˜–
  • I gotta thing for shortstacks and height differences. I KNOW I'M SORRY I JUST LOVE THAT BODY TYPE AND FIND HEIGHT DIFFERENCES SO CUTE ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The "Frequent Nudity" Requirement
Here's where I hit the point where most of you are gonna bail out. I require frequent nudity to keep my interest (and big tiddy, but that showuld be obvious already). It doesn't have to be constant (though it can be), but it can be achieved through a variety of methods!​
  • Accidental nudity (wardrobe malfunctions, slippery swimsuits, tower drops, transformation or teleportation related things)
  • Forced nudity (stripping, clothing damage, making them undress as enforcement of power, the dom in the relationship demanding it, magic related things)
  • Casual nudity (nudism, personal nudity for relaxation, sleeping in the buff, cultures that lack nudity taboos)
  • Enthusiastic nudity (exhibitionism, streaking, show-offs, skinny dipping, shamelessness, shows of willful vulnerability and trust, seduction, pleasing one's partner, subs looking to show off for their partner)
  • Ycf8bwF.png

Fandom Trash
While I do prefer original RPs, I also am open to fandoms! These are the fandoms I'm currently willing to RP in. Note, though, that I'm not always willing to RP canons in them, though if you want to play a canon, I'm open to you doing so! Inquire if you're curious! Also ask if there's a fandom you think I might like that isn't listed! Chances are, I might have forgotten to put it on here! It never hurts to ask! I'm not gonna fandom-shame ya! ๐Ÿค—
  • Omegaverse (I use a less rape-y variant)
  • Soul Eater
  • Fruits Basket
  • Fate/stay night (and the rest of the Nasuverse)
  • My Hero Academia
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Corruption of Champions
  • Trials in Tainted Space
  • Fairy Tail
  • Bleach
  • Black Clover
  • Naruto
  • Manyuu Hikenchou
  • Seikon no Qwaser
  • Pokemon
  • Fallout
  • Mass Effect
  • Persona
  • Fire Emblem
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Dragon Age
  • Homestuck
  • Undertale
  • The Sims
  • Harry Potter
  • RWBY
  • Sword Art Online
  • One Piece
  • Toriko
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Familiar of Zero
  • DanMachi: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
  • High School DxD
Conclusion
So long as something matches up with the above themes, I'm open to a lot of different plot ideas you might have! However, I will be putting a plot list in a second post at some point in the near future! For now, I just wanna see what I get after throwing myself out here like this! ๐Ÿ˜Š

PM or post here if you're interested! Either is fine!

Last edited:
Plots
These are the current plots I have. Most of them center on frequent or constant nudity, dom/sub relationships, and tiddy. For original worlds, kemonomimi and possibly Omegaverse elements can be worked into the setting rather well. Note that I prefer a less non-con and more fluffy variation of the Omegaverse lore. I'm also available to hear your plots if they are relevant to my interests!

Again, for the majority of these, even if I use specific pronouns, I'm probably open to different gender combinations! I'm also open to playing any of the roles listed for the RP!

Modern Day/Slice of Life

Gigantomastia
Realistic breast expansion RP. Girl just simply has a case of virginal breast hypertrophy/macromastia/gigantomastia and slowly grows to extreme sizes over the years. Plots and ideas to be discussed. Good themes would be the girl's insecurity, humiliation, attempts to hide, or confidence in her oversized and still-growing bust and her partner's acceptance, fetishiziation, humiliation, or exploitation of her oversized and still-growing bust.

A Little Problem
A girl wakes up to discover that she's only a few inches tall! Hopefully she can rely on her best friend for this?
-Would be open to a shrunken male variant due to a specific kink I have for miniguys being kept naked in a busy woman's cleavage.

The Exhibitionist
A person discovers they're an exhibitionist, and requests that their friends and/or boy/girlfriend expose them as much as they can to facilitate it.

White Glove
A poor, lower-class girl/guy's mother marries a billionaire CEO and they are suddenly thrust into high society, including having their own personal maid/butler. They must adjust to this change in lifestyle while also dealing with suspicions as to why a man of his stature would marry a woman so poor... Lots of dom/sub dynamics and awkward nudity.
-Currently only craving forced female nudity for this plot! But can be for female maid or female nouveau riche.

Beauty and the Geek
A shy, nerdy girl is asked to tutor the school's popular boy/star jock. Mostly an awkward romance that's a genderswap of the "popular girl and nerd guy" dynamic.
-Currently Craved Elements: One-sided casual nudity from the nerd girl as a show of trust and comfort around the popular boy/jock. Nerdgirl dresses modestly but is secretly REALLY busty.

MMORPG
Two people play an online MMORPG, unaware that they know each other offline as well. Optionally, they could both be cross-players.

The Road to Recovery
It was a freak accident. Now she's recovering in the hospital, both her arms and legs amputated. Luckily she has a charming doctor/nurse to look after her.

Figure Study: Side A
They decide to take a figure study class at their college, and the model has caught their eye. Maybe they should ask them out?... Gawd, this'll make for a really awkward "how we met" story...
-Currently Craved Elements: Closet perv artist is intrigued and sexually awakened by artist's shameless casual nudity.

Figure Study: Side B
They're a good artist, but they feel they need more practice with anatomy... Time to put out an ad for a figure study model. Who might come answering?
-Currently Craved Elements: Dom model seduces the subby artist with casual nudity around them.

A Bad HaBIT
HaBIT is the top information broker in the school, but no one knows who he or she really is. You text a mysterious number and leave payment in a certain location, and you get the information you want. HaBIT has never acted on their own before, but one day you step out of the showers to find your clothes missing and only a computer-typed note left where they were.
"YOU HaVE a VERY BaD HaBIT
ONE YOU aRE NOT EVEN aWaRE OF
I CaN HELP YOU WITH THIS PROBLEM
FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS TO THE LETTER
GO TO THE a/V ROOM aND aWaIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION
-HaBIT
(the school's information broker can tell that YC is a closet exhibitionist, even if YC doesn't realize it, and wants to help YC awaken it)

A Cry in the Night
She's a college bully, but she's not a bad one. She keeps the other bullies in line and even offers protection to the people who do her projects. She's something of the college's golden girl, its top dog. But she has a secret that could ruin her if it got out, and is the source of her confidence... She streaks at night.
Enter her. This beautiful girl doesn't seem to attend her college, and only appears on weekends at the mall or park, taking strolls and window shopping. She's gorgeous, and so mysterious (and secretly a boy she pushes around who crossdresses on the weekend)
One night, at the park, while indulging in her secret, she meets that beautiful girl... And her life gets turned upside down.
-Currently Craved Elements: Secretly submissive/exhibitionist bully is seduced by dommy crossdresser she doesn't realize is her male bully victim.

The Don's Favor
A young man/woman drops their wallet one day, and it's found by a mob boss. The mob boss looks into the wallet and discovers that the owner isn't in such a good place financially. They take pity on them, and the mob boss starts anonymously sending them cash, clothes, and even furniture in the mail. Eventually, the mob boss sends them a letter saying they bought them a house, and lists an address. It's all very suspect, but a life of financial security seems worth loyalty to the mob in this economy...
(Inspired by a Tumblr image)
-Currently Craved Elements: The Boss decides to marry the female destitute off to his bachelor Underboss. Unfortunately, the Underboss is a dominant man who doesn't like her wearing clothes...

Trouble
She was always the shy nerd, the invisible one. At first glance, she knew he was the kind of boy her mother always warned her about. But his smug smile, his confident laugh, his tattoos, his toned body, his bare chest... They drew her in. She danced to his guitar. He took her for joy rides, to parties, to clubs, to bars, to concerts. She swapped out her jeans and hoodies for miniskirts and tops that showed off the sizable bust she always hid, but he always preferred when she was wearing nothing at all. Was he changing her?
He had his lighter sides, though... He liked to cuddle. He'd often do little romantic things for her. He seemed genuinely interested in hearing about her hobbies. And that smile... it seemed genuine, and grew more so every day. Was she changing him as well?
-Currently Craved Elements: "Gentle dom" bad boy boyfriend encourages shy nerdy girlfriend to get naked around him while he stays clothed.

EPD
They seem to have a rare personality disorder... Exhibitionistic personality disorder. Even though they find being exposed humiliating, they have a subconscious need to expose themselves, and will even find themselves stripping without realizing it when they let their emotions get the better of them or in their sleep.

The Villa
The nephew/niece of the manor's mistress is coming to stay while they attends college courses in the nearby town, and the staff have been instructed to treat them as a master of the house. So you can imagine the young maid/butler is worried over their job when they walks in on the young master/mistress getting out of bed, stark naked. They runs off and try to pretend it never happened. But when they go in to clean a couple days later, they finds the young master/mistress just getting out of the bath. The maid/butler tries to apologize and say they didn't see anything, but to their surprise, the young master/mistress insists it's fine. In fact, their words shock young servant.
"Why are you afraid? Isn't it normal for me to be showing myself to
you? I was taught that girls/boys need only ask me and I should show them my naked body anywhere and at anytime. You can even touch it if you want." Did they just discover something new and fun, or is something amiss here?
"Sir/Madame, would you like to see my naked body since I saw yours?"
"No, that would be improper of me. You can give me directions to strip naked and I will, but I will only see your body if you want me to see it. It is your prerogative but in my case, you can ask me anytime and I will gladly strip for you."
...Is this legit?
(Can be modern day, medieval, fantasy, or Victorian
The Servant can take advantage of the Young Master/Mistress, or slowly discover that it's the nude Young Master/Mistress who is in control, or with frequently flipping top/bottom mechanics. Also, the Servant may come to realize that, while the Young Master/Mistress is a nudist, the Servant themselves is an exhibitionist.)

NO LONGER CRAVING

Sentenced to Nudity

They've broken the law... But they aren't going to jail. As an experimental new program that they will be the first to test out, they are not legally not allowed to wear clothes, and must take the bus everywhere for one year. They must pay off their sentence... with nudity!

Jungle Girl/Man
On an expedition to the jungle they find a startling surprise... A wild woman/man living in the jungle, stark naked and acting like a savage animal! Perhaps they can educate her and learn about her past?

Snow Angels
Lost in the blizzard, they find a cabin and attempt to seek shelter. But the owner won't let them in from the cold... unless they strip?! Right, right. Wet clothes, hypothermia. But... when can they get dressed again?

The Tease
No doubt about it. Whether it's exposing herself to shock others, touching people in stimulating ways, or shamelessly flirting, she's the biggest tease there is.
NO LONGER CRAVING

Nerve Endings

They were born with defective nerve endings. In short... clothing hurts.

Overheat
A congenital overheating problem, and they live in Florida. Arousal, embarrassment... If it happens, they have to strip naked to cool off, or else they could get heatstroke.

Hypersensitivity
Hypersensitivity to such an extreme degree... Even the feeling of fabric on their skin is enough to cause mind-blowing arousal. Only one thing to do to mitigate it...

Allergy
Their skin is allergic to cotton. And hemp. And wool. And... You get where this is going.

Vestiphobia
In other words... They are afraid of wearing clothing.

Personal Nudity
Their friend has a bit of an odd fixation with being naked in private areas, regardless of who's present with them...

Casual Nudity
Did they have to walk around naked like that around them? The fact they weren't doing anything intentionally sexual, just hanging out, only made it worse...

The Naked Sub
A dominant and submissive meet and forge a long-term, loving relationship. But the dom can't stand to have their sub wear clothes... What? Just one article of clothing out in public, at that?

Friendly Reunion
Childhood friends reunite, having not seen each other since middle school... To one's shock, however, they discover their petite little childhood friend has... "blossomed." With breasts so large they're cumbersome, and still growing, will more than breastflesh grow between these two childhood sweethearts?

The Shame Games
They let their friends in on a secret: They love the idea of being stripped, exposed, and embarrassed in public against their will. With their permission, their friends decide that they'll help them with their fantasy... And thus begins the Shame Games. Sabotaged clothes, panting, sharking, wardrobe control, they're going to find their face red and their body bare more often than not with their friends helping them fulfill their fantasy.

Homeless Girl/Boy
A cold, rainy night, they didn't expect to find a girl/boy crying under an awning. Homeless and nowhere to go, they offer them the chance to stay the night... Starved of human kindness and grateful for this selfless act, they'll do anything to repay their savior.
-Alternate: The homeowner will let them stay... but only if they follow their rules.
-Currently Caved Elements: Forced nudity from the homeowner or the homeless girl/boy getting naked as a show of subservient gratitude.

Her Secret Laid Bare
They was always something of a wallflower, but when they needed help studying, the college administration assigned him/her to them. But why did they always seem to study in out-of-the-way places, and why did they always act so flustered when they arrived? As they get to know each other, they discover their study partner's secret: While they finds it embarrassing to be seen, they love to be naked, whenever and wherever they can. They can't relax otherwise, it helps them focus, and there's a deep reason in her past that she hates wearing clothes...

Totally Innocent
A college student must do a group project with another. They arrive at their partner's house to find them answer the door... naked?! It seems their project partner has something of a notorious reputation around campus for stripping off whenever and wherever. They were raised in a nudist resort and seem to be unable to grasp nudity taboos... To them, nudity is totally innocent.

Accidental Nudist
They discover a girl/boy, completely naked in public and hiding their nude form behind whatever they can. Their explanation for their nudity so far from any clothes? "Shenanigans." The girl/boy has a chronic tendency to lose their clothes to clumsiness, absent-mindedness, and bad luck, causing them to be known as the "Accidental Nudist." Will they help their accidental nudity along, or help them fight against it?

The Breast of the Breast
She's the bustiest girl in the college and is something of a pariah for it... But maybe there's someone who will love her for her and her enormous breasts?

The Dating Stipulation: Nudity Path
After secretly admiring them for years, they finally asked their biggest crush out, even though they're way out of their league! Surprisingly, their crush says yes, but on one major condition... They control their clothing privileges. If they say strip? Hand over the clothes, no matter the location or time.

The Dating Stipulation: Petplay Path
After secretly admiring them for years, they finally asked their biggest crush out, even though they're way out of their league! Surprisingly, their crush says yes, but on one major condition... They must be their submissive pet.

Public Nudity: Taboo but Legal
Public nudity was recently legalized across the United States! But it's still a social taboo and not many have taken advantage of the new law.
-Currently Craved Elements: "Only one naked" elements as one of our characters becomes the first in their area to start taking advantage of the new legalization of public nudity.

Just One of the Guys
A shy, buxom tomboy discovers she likes being naked around her male friends.

Exploring New Experiences
With college out for the summer, they move in with their [friend/relative]. They were always an exhibitionist, but too embarrassed and introverted to act on their fantasies. Upon arrival, they meet their [friend/relative]'s best friend, an outgoing and extroverted tease who takes an interest in the newcomer's shyness, embarrassment, and arousal at being exposed.

Nudist Roommate
Their new roommate is chill, but a bit distant. It's when they come home early one day that they discover their roommate's secret: They're a nudist, and were worried about them finding out. Do they allow, encourage, and accept their roommate's recreational nudist lifestyle, or take advantage of their secret?

The Dorm Mascot
A night of drinking on a stormy night in at the college dorm's rec room leads one of the college students to act more forward towards their crush than usual... In the process, they discover an interest in exhibitionism. As things escalate, their frequent exposure leads their nudity to be seen as an iconic feature of the dorm!

Facilitating Free Exposure
They love the idea of being seen naked where they shouldn't. But they don't want to get caught or have their reputation ruined. Can they find someone to help exposure their naked body without anyone finding out it was set up for their own fetish?

The Swim Team's Pet Poolboy/girl
The college's all-[gender] swim team has a new equipment manager! To their surprise, they're a cute [opposite gender to the team]! The team decides to conspire to keep their new poolboy/girl naked as often as possible, even at meets!

The Backpack
At the part with their boyfriend/girlfriend, on a whim their search their lover's backpack while they're off getting something. They're shocked to discover their boyfriend/girlfriend's secret fetish!
-Currently Craved Elements: Dom/sub elements, forced exposure, clothing privilege control, and/or petplay, but it's pretty versatile

Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hates When You Wear Clothes!
(roles are reversible, I only use "you" for pronoun clarity in this summary)
Your boyfriend/girlfriend never dated until they met you They had plenty of offers, but they always turned them down. You see, while they're not dominant in bed, they have a peculiar fetish, one they takes to an obsessive level. You don't particularly share it, but you indulge them in it for them sake.

They hate having you clothed.

Oh, they have no problem being naked around you and they'll disrobe to join you in private if they feel like it, but they want, no, need you to be nude 24/7 around them.

Maybe it's because you were buck ass nude in public against your will when you first met them in a chance encounter, but meeting you awakened something in them. They love nothing more than to strip you, take your clothes away (they'll typically stash them somewhere, throw them away, or outright destroy them if they're particularly desperate), and keep you naked as often as possible and wherever possible. Sometimes they can be rather reckless about the time and location, in fact! Something about seeing you wear even a stitch of clothing gets them restless and they find they sometimes can't stop themselves from stripping you if you go too long clothed in their presence. It's like seeing you clothed makes them more and more desperate and then the moment you're nude they experience sweet relief.

You usually don't put up a fight beyond ineffectual protests unless it's somewhere particularly public... Sometimes they'll call you on the phone when you're both in your rooms to ask if you're "naked like a good boyfriend/girlfriend" and some of the most common things they say when greeting you for the day are "Why aren't you naked?", "Let's get you out of those yucky clothes," and "That's your uniform for work. Where's your uniform for me?" Their car's trunk and bicycle's cargo trailer might as well be your second closet, and your first has only gotten more and more sparse since dating them. They even force you to strip outside their car or dorm before going in!

Honestly, a part of you might actually enjoy it... It feels good, having a girlfriend/boyfriend who's so emphatically aroused by your naked body and can't keep their hands off you. Hell, so long as you're naked, they're willing to do almost anything for you except get you dressed again! You just wish they'd stop embarrassing you and making you be naked around your friends and family! Some of the local businesses are even lenient to them getting you naked there and you can't recall the last time you were clothed in their dorm or car! And you certainly never leave a date with them with your outfit in-tact!

And so, this is your life. The frequently-and-reluctantly-naked boyfriend/girlfriend of a person who has a pathological opposition to seeing you wear clothing.

But hey, what's love without some misadventures and escapades?

Urban Fantasy/Supernatural

The Incubus Curse
A college student moves to a New England suburban town. On a trip to the manga section of the local bookstore, they find... a naked girl/boy?

Pet Mermaid
A college student/part-timer finds a mermaid washed up injured on the beach after a hurricane, nurses her back to health in their beachside apartment.
In this world, mermaids cannot gain legs, so she must stay in their bathtub or a basin of water, and get around through being carried, a wheelchair, a wheelbarrow, a wagon, or just careful crawling/handstand stuff. They are not required to stay submerged or wet so long as the area is temperate, but dry heat is a health risk, and being wet is just more comfortable to them. Due to underwater weightlessness and blubber, mermaids are very well endowed. They have a nudist society underwater, so she does not understand modesty, indecent exposure, or clothing. Plots and details to be discussed.

The Stray
A person takes home a stray cat/injured fox/stay dog/injured bunny and awakens the next morning to find it's turned into a kemonimimi.

My Pet Isn't a Pet?!
A boy/girl is walking home one day when a little white rabbit lures him/her into an alley. He/she finds a strange man there who invites him/her into his pet shop. He/She walks home with a pet and gives it a name, but finds a tag on it with a different name. Saying it, a poof of smoke causes his/her pet to turn into a human! He/She then notices a letter. The man from the pet shop is a wizard and he/she is now going to attend his school as a mage in training. Their "pet" is a boy/girl he kidnapped and turned into an animal, and from now on he/she can change him/her between pet and human form by saying his/her human or pet name.

The Morning After the Full Moon
She was walking home from her best friend's house one night when she heard a growling sound. Next thing she knows, she's waking up the next morning on a country road, naked and covered in dirt and twigs! She uses a pay phone to call her best friend. Hopefully they can help her figure out this mystery.

Boo!
Doctor sees a ghost floating in the mirror. She has a bloody Glasgow smile, bloody stumps for arms and legs, is deathly pale, has demonic eyes, and is dressed in rags. Rather than getting scared, the doctor just calmly stitches up her wounds, clothes her, makes her a meal. She's not used to this kindness from a living person... Could the dead really be falling for the living?
(inspired by a comic on Gelbooru)

How To Summon a Demon
A young person receives a demonology book and, on a whim, decides to perform a demon-summoning ritual. They didn't expect it to work, let alone to summon a succubus/incubus! The contract makes the sex demon subservient to them... or did it backfire and make them subservient to the sex demon?
NO LONGER CRAVING

What Are You, Chicken?

A young boy/girl has always had an odd statue of a chicken girl in their garden, but never paid it much mind. One day, they knock the statue over, and it shatters to reveal an actual chicken girl! She's a cockatrice, and had apparently been sealed in that statue for centuries! With no knowledge of how the modern world works, they'll have to take care of their new cockatrice pet. She's not going to make this easy, though... She lays an edible egg every morning. She can turn herself and others to stone at will. She has no hands, just flightless arm-wings, so she needs help dressing. She moults every Autumn, and it's apparently a very uncomfortable and embarrassing experience for her. She's also extremely cowardly... In other words, she's chicken.
NO LONGER CRAVING

Green Thumb

A young man/woman's relative send them a rare seed for their garden, saying it was for a very rare flower they recovered while traveling in Africa. Planting it, they water and take care of it, but are shocked one day to discover that it's become a plant person!

The Demon's Bridge/Groom
A girl/boy looks out their window one night and sees a young man/woman feasting on a wisp of light they've just pulled out of a dead rat. She/He pretends not to see anything, but the person outside looks and notices. After scaling the wall of their building, they climb through their window and make them an offer: Be eaten by them... or become their wife/husband. Seeing the clear superior option, they agree to be the Demon's bride/groom... They wake up the next morning with a Demon in bed with them and all their family and friends thinking the Demon is their fiance. They also find they can't wear clothes, and people are okay and amused by it instead of shocked or calling the cops!
-Currently Craved Elements: Demon makes the "bridge/groom" stay naked all the time (or just lose their clothes very easily). All the people in their life treat their nudity like it's normal but still unique to them and thus worthy of teasing or attention.

Whole New World
A girl falls into the ocean and nearly drowns. Luckily a merman saves her. But as a creature who has never worn clothes, he is confused by the strange fibers on her, and strips her nude as he drags her down to his underwater city, kissing her to let her breathe. Now stuck in a world not her own until she can make it back to the surface, can she survive as the only one with a nudity taboo in a nudist society that has none?
-Currently Craved Elements: Dommy, teasy merman embarrasses the naked human girl around the other merpeople.

Big Tiddy Moth Girlfriend
In a world of animal people, she's a frequently-topless moth girl. Why is she frequently topless? She keeps instinctively eating her shirts...
NO LONGER CRAVING

The Change

One day, they just... woke up as the opposite sex. No idea why. Maybe they can rely on their best friend?
NO LONGER CRAVING

The Sword Spirit

An otaku/gamer buys/finds/acquires an old sword one day, only to discover it has a spirit within it. A... very naked spirit, who can manifest at will outside the sword.
NO LONGER CRAVING

The Vampire's Pet

A person desperate for a job/scholarship/apartment gets the attention of a wealthy person... But they're secretly a vampire! The vampire will give them what they want... so long as they give them blood and be naked like a good pet for them.

Fangs & Fur
Vampires and werewolves have been feuding for centuries, and the humans have given them an ultimatum: Make peace, or else. Elizabeth Von Helson, the matriarch of the largest, most powerful, and most influential Vampire Clan on the US West Coast, sees the wisdom in this, and has made a deal with the largest werewolf pack in Oregon to betroth one of their Omega pack daughters with her youngest "son" Robert. She and a guest of her choice will spend one month at the Von Helson estate, then Robert will spend one month living with her pack, then the wedding will commence at the end of summer. The Male Alpha and Elizabeth Von Helson hope that, in those two months, the two will come to love each other.
NO LONGER CRAVING

Wish Fulfillment

One day, a guy wakes up as the opposite sex... And he decides he's going to take advantage of his sexy new body to do the exhibitionist teasing that he always wished other girls would've done for him.
NO LONGER CRAVING

Danger Noodle

When she found that snake, she didn't expect this to happen... Upper body of a human, lower body of a snake. A lamia... Now she's caught their interest, and they won't leave her alone. Luckily, their venom isn't all that deadly... It just causes her breasts to grow whenever they inject it into her body with their fangs. Unfortunately, now whenever this lamia thinks their "pet" needs a boost, they'll inject more to make her even bigger... They'll shrink back down after a while, right?... Right?

The Exposure Rules
They find an injured fox/bat on the side of the road and take it home. The next day, the fox/bat turns into a kitsune/succubus/incubus! As thanks for the help, and because the creature has taken a liking to them, they grant them a gift... Or is it a curse? New rules on their life limit what they can wear, when, and seems to influence the world itself to get and keep them naked, with the only clothes they can wear provided by their new "benefactor" at home. What benefit is this?
-Optional benefit: "Really? You haven't noticed that girl/boy who helped you instead of stripping you?"
It seems their curse influences people to want to strip them. But it looks like certain people immune to the curse will not only help them, but fall in love with them... It's a harem-gathering curse?!

Helping a Shy Cowgirl
Demi-Humans and Humans, after centuries of segregation, have recently integrated. A human college student heads beyond the food court and finds... a cowgirl, trying to milk herself? She's one of the few Demi-Humans at the college, and she's not one of the popular kind like cats, dogs, wolves, foxes, and bunnies. What she needs most, besides someone to milk her... is someone to be there for her.

Black Cat
He's a femboy, he's a catboy, he's submissive, and he's absolutely adorable! He's Black Cat, and he's the world's only naked superhero, acting as support with his powers of probability that only work when he's naked!

Super Shy Girl
A modest girl ends up with more than she ever imagined when she gains embarrassing and revealing superpowers! In a city where superpowers are common enough for 'superhero' to be a government-regulated career choice, will she embrace her new calling and become a hero at the cost of her own dignity?

Medieval Fantasy

Isekai
Person is summoned to another world as a hero, but either the summoning leaves their clothes behind or they're summoned from the bath. They can optionally get cheat skills, a party, and/or this could be an RPG mechanics verse. But they spend the rest of their adventure having trouble finding and keeping clothing, leading many to dub them "The Naked Hero." Plots and ideas to be discussed.

Pet Mermaid
An apprentice knight/blacksmith/wizard (potentially half-elf or something) finds a mermaid washed up injured on the beach after a hurricane, nurses her back to health.
In this world, mermaids cannot gain legs, so she must stay in their bathtub or a basin of water, and get around through being carried, a wheelchair, a wheelbarrow, a wagon, or just careful crawling/handstand stuff. They are not required to stay submerged or wet so long as the area is temperate, but dry heat is a health risk, and being wet is just more comfortable to them. Due to underwater weightlessness and blubber, mermaids are very well endowed. They have a nudist society underwater, so she does not understand modesty, indecent exposure, or clothing. Plots and details to be discussed.

Knight & Mage Academy
In this school, warriors are paired up with mages as partners. But the school decides the partnerships, so not every pair gets along. Magic is powerful, but takes time to cast and is easily interrupted, so the warrior is trained to buy time and distract the foe so the mage can cast offensive spells, but they can also buff and heal their warrior partner.

How To Summon a Demon
A young person receives a demonology book and, on a whim, decides to perform a demon-summoning ritual. They didn't expect it to work, let alone to summon a succubus/incubus! The contract makes the sex demon subservient to them... or did it backfire and make them subservient to the sex demon?
NO LONGER CRAVING

The Supporter

An adventurer realizes they could use a supporter to carry and maintain supplies and equipment, maybe even cast supportive and healing magic. So they head to the local bandit town to buy a slave...
-Currently Craved Elements: Slaves are always kept naked in this world or the Adventurer like likes to keep the slave naked for their amusment.

The Healer
It was horrible. A group of legendary heroes, all set to fight the evil overlord. No one expected them to get total party killed in a move that also ended up killing the overlord. Now the legendary heroes only exist in legends...
Or do they? In reality, the healer of the group survived due to being able to heal themselves with their dying motions. Unfortunately, they were too late to heal their allies. Disgusted at their own weakness, they trained their body and worked to be a healer who could fend for themselves, donning full-body armor, wielding swords, and using their supportive magic to buff themselves. It was all unheard of for a spellcaster, let alone a healer. To further distance themselves from their past self, they discarded their own name and voice, becoming simply "The Healer" and using their familiar to talk for them.
Now another legendary hero has emerged, but they've started from humble beginnings and only just found out about their destiny. The Healer has taken it upon themselves to teach this young legendary hero all they know, so they may never see history repeated...
[Further details to be discussed. The Healer is not necessarily one of our PCs. They could be an NPC and the other PC is someone else.]

NO LONGER CRAVING

The Curse of the Gods
The God of Debauchery always felt a particular young noble needed to loosen up and live a little. He appeared to them in human form and offered to help them live on the wild side, but they not only refused his help, they openly insulted him and the name of the God of Debauchery! Feeling they need to be put in their place, he curses them to be unable to wear clothes or get off by their own hand! Now they have no choice but to go on a journey to find some way to break this curse...

Like a Fox
A person is traveling when they discover a fox caught in a bear trap. Feeling sorry for the little thing and hearing that foxes in the forest around this town are intelligent and worshiped, they gain its trust with some jerky and free it from the trap. To their surprise, it tags along with them the rest of the way to the town. After an evening meal, they go to bed at the town inn/motel, and the fox curls up against their chest to sleep with them. They awake the next morning to find a soft body still against their chest, but when they pull the covers up, they find a nude, redheaded person in their bed with them! And... this strange person has fox ears and a fox tail?!

Whole New World
A girl falls into the ocean and nearly drowns. Luckily a merman saves her. But as a creature who has never worn clothes, he is confused by the strange fibers on her, and strips her nude as he drags her down to his underwater city, kissing her to let her breathe. Now stuck in a world not her own until she can make it back to the surface, can she survive as the only one with a nudity taboo in a nudist society that has none?
-Currently Craved Elements: Dommy, teasy merman embarrasses the naked human girl around the other merpeople.

Isekai: Portrait of a Pet
A person is transported to a fantasy world where non-humans keep humans as naked, sapient pets.

He Who Fights Monsters
They were a paladin of an order of demon slayers, tasked with indiscriminately hunting demons. The order always taught them that demons were mindless beings who instinctively acted in malice. They did not question this. But when they went to hunt a succubus/incubus, they saw a very human emotion... fear. If these beings can feel fear, maybe there is more to them than they thought? Perhaps they can can train this demon as a weapon against the other demons? But as this succubus/incubus becomes more and more human from connecting with the paladin... is the paladin becoming world-weary from the idea that the order might have lied to them about these demonic creatures?
-Currently Craved Elements: Succubus/Incubus hates wearing clothes. Might like to strip the paladin for their amusement.

In a world of animal people, she's a frequently-topless moth girl. Why is she frequently topless? She keeps instinctively eating her shirts...
NO LONGER CRAVING

The Sword Spirit

A warrior picks up a magic sword one day, only to discover it has a spirit within it. A... very naked spirit, who can manifest at will outside the sword.
NO LONGER CRAVING

The Vampire's Pet

A Prince/Princess flees from an arranged marriage in a blizzard, only to hit their head on a branch and fall unconscious. They awake in a warm bed of a large manor, stark naked. They were rescued by a vampire noble! The vampire will allow them to stay in their estate until they heal and the blizzard ends, but they have two rules:
1. They must provide them with blood to drink.
2. They are not allowed to wear clothes. The vampire views humans as little more than above animals, and animals do not wear clothes.
The Vampire noble may have non-human servants who are allowed to wear clothes.

Danger Noodle
When she found that snake, she didn't expect this to happen... Upper body of a human, lower body of a snake. A lamia... Now she's caught their interest, and they won't leave her alone. Luckily, their venom isn't all that deadly... It just causes her breasts to grow whenever they inject it into her body with their fangs. Unfortunately, now whenever this lamia thinks their "pet" needs a boost, they'll inject more to make her even bigger... They'll shrink back down after a while, right?... Right?

Sci-Fi

Counting Stars
In a world of space travel and aliens, a mercenary signs on as the long-term bodyguard for a philanthropic xenobiologist who takes freelance jobs to investigate scientific anomalies around the galaxy.
-Currently Craved Elements: Frequent breast expansion and stripping of the (female) bodyguard.

The Alien's Pet
A person is abducted by aliens and winds up naked in an alien pet store.

Offworld Survival
A freak accident has them crash land on an alien planet naked. Will they be able to endear themselves to their fellow survivors/the natives?
-Alternate: A freak accident has them crash land on an alien planet. The natives see them as some kind of deity sent from above...

NO LONGER CRAVING

The Unknown

Two soldiers for a galactic peacekeeping force are often sent on missions to unknown locales where they are exposed to clothing loss and other odd effects like breast expansion...

The Space POW
A solider of Earth is fighting an alien empire. When their squad is attacked in an ambush, one of the enemy soldiers tackles them to the ground and tells them "Be quiet, stay low. I'll save you." They manage to convince their squadmates to take the Earthling hostage as a POW. But in accordance with the alien empire's laws, all prisoners, hostages, and slaves must be kept naked so they are less dangerous and more vulnerable. The alien who saved their life assures them... they will protect them and get them home.
-Currently Craved Elements: "Only one naked" group femdom/Mdom

If I Only Had a Heart
A roboticist stumbles upon a surprise while collecting scrap metal for their latest project... A defunct android! High quality and it looks to be custom made, at that! They just need to take it home, fix it up, and they should be able to power it back up again!
NO LONGER CRAVING

Helping a Shy Cowgirl

Aliens landed on Earth and have recently integrated with Humans. A human college student heads beyond the food court and finds... a cowgirl, trying to milk herself? She's one of the few Aliens at the college, and she's having trouble acclimating due to her people's patriarchal culture and bovine features. What she needs most, besides someone to milk her... is someone to be there for her.

Post-Apocalytpic

The Campkeepers
It's a zombie apocalypse. They're a doctor and so their group of survivors make them stay at camp while they go out scavenging. After all, they can't afford to lose their only doctor. When another member of the group loses their clothes to a zombie while out scavenging, they make them stay at camp with the doctor. They say they'll bring them some clothes next time they go out scavenging, but... That was a week ago. Are they secretly enjoying their group member's nudity? At least the doctor has some company at the camp. Some... naked company.

Dystopian Nudity
In this dystopian world, the economy is so bad, clothing is a luxury. They are a poor lower class person working hard just to afford food and shelter, to the point they haven't worn clothes in years. Then they meet someone in the upper echelons of this city, the 0.001%. They take an interests in them and ask to take them out on a date. This could be their ticket to a decent life... But will they ever be able to wear clothes?

Naked Survivalist
Who'd have thought it was so hard to find and keep on a complete outfit in a post-apocalyptic world? Details to be discussed.

Post-Apocalyptic Trust-Building
It's tough to survive in a world gone by. You might have found a group/person who you can band together with, but if you want to endear yourself to this/these distrustful person/people, you might have to bare it all... How long before you can put your clothes back on?

Fandom

Omegaverse
Currently interested in a pairing involve a male!Alpha x female!Omega or a female!Beta x male!Omega, but I am open to other pairings. Plots and ideas to be discussed.
...I just really like the idea of a Beta girl meeting, befriending, falling for, and dating an Omega boy. Trying to help him with his unique needs, feeling like an outsider looking in, angsting over dating a boy who's more woman than her in some ways, constantly feeling like she's not good enough for him since she's not an Alpha despite him assuring her otherwise, etc.

Soul Eater
Interested in a Meister x Weapon pair, OCs only. Plots and ideas to be discussed. Lots of fun you can have with things like Witches, Sorcerers, Monster Cats, Earth Shamans, Werewolves, Bloodsuckers, Curses, Demons (succubi for one) and various Soul and weapon types, many of which can facilitate kinks.

Fruits Basket
Interested in something involving a female Cursed Souma and a male Outsider. Plots and ideas to be discussed. We could even do a genderswap of the original Fruits Basket premise of an outsider boy staying in a house of three cursed Souma girls.

Fate/Type-Moon
I'm very well-versed in the Nasuverse. I can play a lot of the canons and lots of OCs!

Boku no Hero Academia
Up for lots of different plots involving OCs and canons. Quite interested in something involving nudity-relate Quirks or Quirkless girls (Melissa or OCs). My favorite characters are Momo, Toru, Mei, Melissa, Izuku, Shinsou, Monoma, and Toshinori.

The Elder Scrolls
Interested in something involving my female Suthay Khajiit Werewolf mage. Plots and ideas to be discussed. I have a basic starter plot that involves her hiring a sellsword in Whiterun to help her farm Soul Gems.

Corruption of Champions
Up for something in the setting, plots and details to be discussed.

Trials in Tainted Space
Up for something in the setting, plots and details to be discussed.

Fairy Tail
I might be interested in something in the setting. Details to be discussed. I can play a small handfuls of canons if you want, mostly Lucy and Gray.

Naruto
I have a Sunagakura medic-nin/Puppeteer OC I'd love to use. I also have a non-Sharingan Uchiha boy and a clanless Sensor-type girl.

Manyuu Hikenchou
Might be interested in something in the setting. Details to be discussed.

Seikon no Qwaser
I'd be up for something in the setting between a Qwaser and their Maria. Details to be discussed.

Pokemon
Might be up for something in the setting. Details to be discussed. Open to Gijinka and/or use of psychic powers or Aura in human trainers.

Fallout
Open to something in the setting. Details to be discussed. One idea I have is a Vault Dweller who just leaves her Vault, is injected with a modified form of FEV by some raiders that caused her breasts to grow as they absorb radiation, and is mentored and protected by an experienced wastelander.

Mass Effect
I have a cheerful Asari Vanguard and an awkward Quarian Sentinel I never get to use.

The Legend of Zelda
Open to something in the settings. OCs only. I have a female Zora, a male Sheikah, and a female Deku Scrub, but am open to using/creating other characters. Details to be discussed.

Dragon Age
Open to something involving a Spirit and/or a Qunari. Details to be discussed.

Undertale
I'd be open to something in the setting. Details to be discussed.

The Sims
I'd be open to something in the Sims 3 setting, mostly involving non-Human Sims. Details to be discussed. Weird idea, I know.

Harry Potter: Honey Badger Don't Care
I'd love a romance between a subby Hufflepuff and a dommy Slytherin. Details to be discussed.

RWBY
Open to something in the setting. I only play Faunus OCs, but MIGHT be open to playing Yang. Details to be discussed. I have one idea involving Yang and a male Faunus OC, but I am open to other ideas.

Sword Art Online
Open to something in the setting. I am open to playing as Klein, Lisbeth, or Leafa. I've got an idea involving an AI pretending to be a trapped player in Aincrad. Yes, I know, I'm trash. SAO is a guilty pleasure.

Silent Hill
Be great to have an RP where our characters are in the town of Silent Hill and shift between the Real World, Fogworld, and Other World at seeming random. With lots of nudity (maybe the shift removes the clothes from one of the two) and maybe some monsters after their clothes or naughty bits.

One Piece
Open to something in the setting. OCs only. I have a plot idea. Details to be discussed.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime
Open to something in the setting. I might be open to playing as or opposite canons. I have one plot idea, but am open to others. Details to be discussed.

Ranma 1/2
Boy/Girl meets a girl with a Jusenkyou curse. Hijinks ensue! I might be open to playing Ranma or Shampoo, I guess...

Hero Academia: Fem!Deku
I'm interesting in a Hero Aka RP involving a genderswapped Midoriya, either due to a Villain's Quirk or it's just an AU where Midoriya has always been a girl.

Familiar of Zero
Interested in a mage summoning a human Familiar. Plots, ideas, and details to be discussed. Might be open to Tiffania...

DanMachi
Would be interested in something in the setting. Details to be discussed. Might be open to certain canon characters.

High School DxD
Would be interested in something in the settting. Sadly, I don't have any ideas for plots or OCs.

Bleach
Open to something in the setting.

Black Clover
Open to something in the setting.

Dr. Stone
Recently took an interest in this one after discovering the caveman waifus. Might be open to an RP if you're willing to be patient with my inexperience with the series.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Open to playing several canons!

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the fine print but do you have a dom/sub preference?

Nope! No preference! Any of the genders I play, I can play as sub or dom! :D

EDIT: You're right, I forgot to specify that in the thread! I'm sorry! I edited it in to the first post! Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention! You're a sweetheart! โค

Would you want to do a fairy tale role play? If you're comfortable with playing male roles, I am very willing and open to play Lucy or Juvia or a non canon if you prefer. Or Harry Potter or the Sims.

Last edited:
Would you want to do a fairy tale role play? If you're comfortable with playing male roles, I am very willing and open to play Lucy or Juvia or a non canon if you prefer. Or Harry Potter or the Sims.

Yeah, I can play male roles! I might be interested in Lucy or an OC if you'd be up for a Fairy Tail RP! Feel free to PM me if you wanna discuss details! ๐Ÿ˜Š

UPDATE: I just added a bunch of my plots! Yaaaay! ๐Ÿ˜„

If you're not sure what some of my ideas entail, or you don't have an idea yourself, feel free to check them out! But I still would love to hear your own ideas! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Cyberweasel89

You've somehow hit all of the niche kinks I have (exhibitionism and frequent nudity) and then some. How is this possible?

Are you especially looking right now? I'd love to start something with you but I will be terribly slow in my responses.

@Cyberweasel89

You've somehow hit all of the niche kinks I have (exhibitionism and frequent nudity) and then some. How is this possible?

Are you especially looking right now? I'd love to start something with you but I will be terribly slow in my responses.

Awww, thanks! Yeah, I have room for another RP or two! Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk out a plot! โค

O.O Ranma 1/2! *dies*

It was my first non-shoujo manga and my introduction to ecchi as a little girl! Some of my earliest fanfics were for it and my love for the frequently-(and easily, thank you non-humanoid Jusenkyou curses!)-naked Shampoo was probably my first indication that I wasn't straight. XD

*happy noises* Yes! She definitely wasn't a shy kitty! You're going to make me go home and huggle my vhs tapes and my P-chan now!

I have a Merlin. He's a feisty baby all in himself, so I don't mind parting with the plushies. =P

Back
Top Bottom