Unspecified Cuddles, Boobs, & Nudes!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Cuddles, Boobs, & Nudes!

I have a Merlin. He's a feisty baby all in himself, so I don't mind parting with the plushies. =P

Nah, I have Boo Kitty, my Rotom plush, various animals, and my cat-daughter Puddin'. I can probably find a Shan-chan plushie online. So sweet of you to offer, though! ❤

AvOw3Zx.jpg

*chuckles* My Merlin is a butthole. He's somewhere in the pet link as my phone hates posting pics to this site.

*chuckles* My Merlin is a butthole. He's somewhere in the pet link as my phone hates posting pics to this site.

Makes sense. A lot of the Arthurian legends did portray Merlin as a bit of a mischievous sort, if not an outright butt. XD

It's similar to why my girlfirend named her cat "Frisk" after Undertale. She goes from "pacifist" to "no mercy" mode like a lightswitch.

I updated my thread! It has some new plots, some plots I edited, some plots I'm not in the mood for anymore!

I also added some "Currently Craved Elements" for some plots!

Plots
These are the current plots I have. Most of them center on frequent or constant nudity, dom/sub relationships, and tiddy. For original worlds, kemonomimi and possibly Omegaverse elements can be worked into the setting rather well. Note that I prefer a less non-con and more fluffy variation of the Omegaverse lore. I'm also available to hear your plots if they are relevant to my interests!

Again, for the majority of these, even if I use specific pronouns, I'm probably open to different gender combinations! I'm also open to playing any of the roles listed for the RP!

A Little Problem
A girl wakes up to discover that she's only a few inches tall! Hopefully she can rely on her best friend for this?
-Would be open to a shrunken male variant due to a specific kink I have for miniguys being kept naked in a busy woman's cleavage.
  • Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hates When You Wear Clothes!
(roles are reversible, I only use "you" for pronoun clarity in this summary)
Your boyfriend/girlfriend never dated until they met you They had plenty of offers, but they always turned them down. You see, while they're not dominant in bed, they have a peculiar fetish, one they takes to an obsessive level. You don't particularly share it, but you indulge them in it for them sake.

They hate having you clothed.

Oh, they have no problem being naked around you and they'll disrobe to join you in private if they feel like it, but they want, no, need you to be nude 24/7 around them.

Maybe it's because you were buck ass nude in public against your will when you first met them in a chance encounter, but meeting you awakened something in them. They love nothing more than to strip you, take your clothes away (they'll typically stash them somewhere, throw them away, or outright destroy them if they're particularly desperate), and keep you naked as often as possible and wherever possible. Sometimes they can be rather reckless about the time and location, in fact! Something about seeing you wear even a stitch of clothing gets them restless and they find they sometimes can't stop themselves from stripping you if you go too long clothed in their presence. It's like seeing you clothed makes them more and more desperate and then the moment you're nude they experience sweet relief.

You usually don't put up a fight beyond ineffectual protests unless it's somewhere particularly public... Sometimes they'll call you on the phone when you're both in your rooms to ask if you're "naked like a good boyfriend/girlfriend" and some of the most common things they say when greeting you for the day are "Why aren't you naked?", "Let's get you out of those yucky clothes," and "That's your uniform for work. Where's your uniform for me?" Their car's trunk and bicycle's cargo trailer might as well be your second closet, and your first has only gotten more and more sparse since dating them. They even force you to strip outside their car or dorm before going in!

Honestly, a part of you might actually enjoy it... It feels good, having a girlfriend/boyfriend who's so emphatically aroused by your naked body and can't keep their hands off you. Hell, so long as you're naked, they're willing to do almost anything for you except get you dressed again! You just wish they'd stop embarrassing you and making you be naked around your friends and family! Some of the local businesses are even lenient to them getting you naked there and you can't recall the last time you were clothed in their dorm or car! And you certainly never leave a date with them with your outfit in-tact!

And so, this is your life. The frequently-and-reluctantly-naked boyfriend/girlfriend of a person who has a pathological opposition to seeing you wear clothing.

But hey, what's love without some misadventures and escapades?[/spoiler]

• The Demon's Bridge/Groom
A girl/boy looks out their window one night and sees a young man/woman feasting on a wisp of light they've just pulled out of a dead rat. She/He pretends not to see anything, but the person outside looks and notices. After scaling the wall of their building, they climb through their window and make them an offer: Be eaten by them... or become their wife/husband. Seeing the clear superior option, they agree to be the Demon's bride/groom... They wake up the next morning with a Demon in bed with them and all their family and friends thinking the Demon is their fiance. They also find they can't wear clothes, and people are okay and amused by it instead of shocked or calling the cops!
-Currently Craved Elements: Demon makes the "bridge/groom" stay naked all the time (or just lose their clothes very easily). All the people in their life treat their nudity like it's normal but still unique to them and thus worthy of teasing or attention.
  • The Vampire's Pet
A person desperate for a job/scholarship/apartment gets the attention of a wealthy person... But they're secretly a vampire! The vampire will give them what they want... so long as they give them blood and be naked like a good pet for them.

• He Who Fights Monsters
They were a paladin of an order of demon slayers, tasked with indiscriminately hunting demons. The order always taught them that demons were mindless beings who instinctively acted in malice. They did not question this. But when they went to hunt a succubus/incubus, they saw a very human emotion... fear. If these beings can feel fear, maybe there is more to them than they thought? Perhaps they can can train this demon as a weapon against the other demons? But as this succubus/incubus becomes more and more human from connecting with the paladin... is the paladin becoming world-weary from the idea that the order might have lied to them about these demonic creatures?
-Currently Craved Elements: Succubus/Incubus hates wearing clothes. Might like to strip the paladin for their amusement.

Hero Academia: Fem!Deku
I'm interesting in a Hero Aka RP involving a genderswapped Midoriya, either due to a Villain's Quirk or it's just an AU where Midoriya has always been a girl.

Familiar of Zero
Interested in a mage summoning a human Familiar. Plots, ideas, and details to be discussed. Might be open to Tiffania...

High School DxD
Would be interested in something in the settting. Sadly, I don't have any ideas for plots or OCs.
Open to any of the above. Especially those with !!​

Open to any of the above. Especially those with !!​

I'm REALLY craving the "your boyfriend/girlfriend hates when you wear clothes" plot, but which of us would be playing which role, and as what genders?

Actually, same question for the He Who Fights Monsters plot. Best I have all my info before choosing, after all.

I'm REALLY craving the "your boyfriend/girlfriend hates when you wear clothes" plot, but which of us would be playing which role, and as what genders?

Actually, same question for the He Who Fights Monsters plot. Best I have all my info before choosing, after all.
Kinda leaning towards the Stripee (male) rather than the one who prefers her significant other bare all the time (though I wwouldn't mind doubling as one of either.... perhaps there is a secret club for people with that playful need)?

Might go more incubus though like the other, open to doubling as each (possible where more than one of said Order 'tames' a succubus/incubus).

Well hello their new friend

Sentenced to Nudity
They've broken the law... But they aren't going to jail. As an experimental new program that they will be the first to test out, they are not legally not allowed to wear clothes, and must take the bus everywhere for one year. They must pay off their sentence... with nudity!

^ Maybe she is sentenced to live with someone as well to take care of her? I don;t know

I like the one above or the exhbitionist. I play a good female if you want to play a male or female don't care hit me up

Kinda leaning towards the Stripee (male) rather than the one who prefers her significant other bare all the time (though I wwouldn't mind doubling as one of either.... perhaps there is a secret club for people with that playful need)?

Might go more incubus though like the other, open to doubling as each (possible where more than one of said Order 'tames' a succubus/incubus).

I can' double, but... Not exactly feeling that those plots work with doubling, if that makes sense?

Well hello their new friend

Sentenced to Nudity
They've broken the law... But they aren't going to jail. As an experimental new program that they will be the first to test out, they are not legally not allowed to wear clothes, and must take the bus everywhere for one year. They must pay off their sentence... with nudity!

^ Maybe she is sentenced to live with someone as well to take care of her? I don;t know

I like the one above or the exhbitionist. I play a good female if you want to play a male or female don't care hit me up

Well, if I were playing the sentenced one, I'd prefer them still have their own regular living environments, since everyone knows about the law... But if you wanted to play the sentenced one, I could go for that! Were you thinking that they're assigned to some kind of live-in court-appointed officer to make sure she follows her sentence, or more like she's assigned to live with someone close to her for support with daily life like a best friend or co-worker?

Though the exhibitionist one could be fun too if you'd rather do that one!

Big tiddy? 👀👀👀👀

Huuuuge honkin' mommy milkers! XD

I've kinda gotten shit from other breast fetishists (typically guys) for my lack of limit on maximum tiddy size preference... v.v

I can' double, but... Not exactly feeling that those plots work with doubling, if that makes sense?
That's why I said 'open to doubling' rather than making it a deal-breaker as, though it would be interesting, it isn't a necessity for me.

Could be that the woman who prefers her hubby always bare (more often than not, lol) knows that he's maybe former military or a fighter and so tends to have scrapes or cuts he may not mention?

That's why I said 'open to doubling' rather than making it a deal-breaker as, though it would be interesting, it isn't a necessity for me.

Oh! I'm sorry! I must've misread! Really sorry about that!

So, of the two ideas you most wanna do:
-He Who Fights Monsters: I'd play a female paladin and you an incubus she finds and, upon noticing his fear at his impending death, decides to see if she can tame him. Involves lots of the incubus sexually teasing her with the goal that she begins to discover that demons aren't mindless beasts, they just have a different culture and language from humans and the church is lying about this.
-Your Girlfriend Hates When You Wear Clothes!: I'd play the girlfriend, and you'd play the boyfriend who she loves stripping and exposing.

Right?

So which would you be more interested in?

Could be that the woman who prefers her hubby always bare (more often than not, lol) knows that he's maybe former military or a fighter and so tends to have scrapes or cuts he may not mention?

That sounds like an interesting idea, though may I ask what brought it up? Sorry, just wanna make sure what plot point and/or kink relates to this so that I'm on the same page, is all!

Kinda leaning more towards the second idea at the present time (though I'm open to both) and I'm thinking that his relationships were never all that stable (or caring) in his past so the idea that someone would actually want and admire his body is rather foreign to him, much less that someone would actually want to take care [or, in this case, aftercare] of him.

So, of the two ideas you most wanna do:
-He Who Fights Monsters: I'd play a female paladin and you an incubus she finds and, upon noticing his fear at his impending death, decides to see if she can tame him. Involves lots of the incubus sexually teasing her with the goal that she begins to discover that demons aren't mindless beasts, they just have a different culture and language from humans and the church is lying about this.
-Your Girlfriend Hates When You Wear Clothes!: I'd play the girlfriend, and you'd play the boyfriend who she loves stripping and exposing.

Right?

So which would you be more interested in?

That sounds like an interesting idea, though may I ask what brought it up? Sorry, just wanna make sure what plot point and/or kink relates to this so that I'm on the same page, is all!

Kinda leaning more towards the second idea at the present time (though I'm open to both) and I'm thinking that his relationships were never all that stable (or caring) in his past so the idea that someone would actually want and admire his body is rather foreign to him, much less that someone would actually want to take care [or, in this case, aftercare] of him.

Ah, so he's got some body image issues, which means he actually kind of likes that she wants him naked all the time?

Ah, so he's got some body image issues, which means he actually kind of likes that she wants him naked all the time?
Closer to he's a bit shy and embarrassed by it. And, though he won't admit it, flattered, if a bit confused by her desire for him to be v bared to her.

Closer to he's a bit shy and embarrassed by it. And, though he won't admit it, flattered, if a bit confused by her desire for him to be v bared to her.

Oh, I love it! Sounds like he'll be adorable to tease! BTW, you said he was in the army. Is he a big guy who's toned, or is he a small, scrawny, kinda androgynous guy with his girlfriend taller and thiccer than him and able to give him easy booby-smothering hugs?

dcjn5e3-1fe21995-b512-4dea-b7d2-18a076a5683b.jpg
He's a bit under 6' (though I have no problem with a taller female, loo) but built closer to a swimmer than a bodybuilder (but when he does choose to hit someone, he knows how to make it hurt).​

View attachment 40836
He's a bit under 6' (though I have no problem with a taller female, loo) but built closer to a swimmer than a bodybuilder (but when he does choose to hit someone, he knows how to make it hurt).​

Ehhh, I'm not exactly into... buff, masculine men. Plus, that CG is kinda weirding me out...

Back
Top Bottom