Unspecified Cuddles, Boobs, & Nudes!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Cuddles, Boobs, & Nudes!

Ehhh, I'm not exactly into... buff, masculine men. Plus, that CG is kinda weirding me out...
Physically, he's not quite as bulky as the picture shows. It's more slim, lean muscle than bulky muscle (which I, admit, agree is not that appealing on guys).

And mentally, whilst he was former military, he was closer to the reconnaissance side than actual heavy combat. He's very careful about whom he gets close to (more because he never had a focused, stable home life growing up and the military gave him more stability).

His body type is closer to
lochte-leadjpg.jpg

than
muscle-building-990x557.jpg

Physically, he's not quite as bulky as the picture shows. It's more slim, lean muscle than bulky muscle (which I, admit, agree is not that appealing on guys).

And mentally, whilst he was former military, he was closer to the reconnaissance side than actual heavy combat. He's very careful about whom he gets close to (more because he never had a focused, stable home life growing up and the military gave him more stability).

His body type is closer to
lochte-leadjpg.jpg

than
muscle-building-990x557.jpg

Hmmm... REALLY not my type, but I guess I can give it a shot. Still not sure about the CG-y pic, though... I'm not sure why, but it kinda weirds me out.

Last edited:
Hmmm... REALLY now my type, but I guess I can give it a shot. Still not sure about the CG-y pic, though... I'm not sure why, but it kinda weirds me out.
His hair is a brighter shade of red than in the picture (which admittedly, looks closer to reddish brown) with a silvery blond streak and black tips [and brushes roughly an inch below his shoulder blades] but he took up free running (mainly as a mental distraction from the nastier memories from the military as he was involved in a few unpleasant clean-up missions) and tends to wear more.... freeing/billowing clothes. The idea that someone would want to examine or even admire his bare body is rather foreign to him.

His hair is a brighter shade of red than in the picture (which admittedly, looks closer to reddish brown) with a silvery blond streak and black tips [and brushes roughly an inch below his shoulder blades] but he took up free running (mainly as a mental distraction from the nastier memories from the military as he was involved in a few unpleasant clean-up missions) and tends to wear more.... freeing/billowing clothes. The idea that someone would want to examine or even admire his bare body is rather foreign to him.

Huh, sounds interesting! I'm not sure what kind of girl I want to use yet... When it comes to CFNM, I usally go with a tall-ish, extremely buxom, vivacious, bubbly flirt with a southern accent.

Huh, sounds interesting! I'm not sure what kind of girl I want to use yet... When it comes to CFNM, I usally go with a tall-ish, extremely buxom, vivacious, bubbly flirt with a southern accent.
Sounds hot, lol.

Back
Top Bottom