Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Currently reading:
Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

I think that may be why peopl are taking long to post because of intros. Just fluff it, people. Interactions will occur. :) Spears shall be shaken, asses shall be spanked, guns shall be shot and this ain't that type of RP. :p

I'm taking forever because life is a whirlwind at the moment. The best I can manage is the occasional pop-on to let you all know I'm not ghosting you and I am, in fact, still alive. D:

It's good busy, but it is exceptionally busy. I also just signed a new client for a big project, so whenever that hits my desk, I'll be going underground for a short while.

I'M BACK. I'M ALIVE. I'M GOING TO TRY TO RESPOND TO EVERYONE THIS WEEK AT SOME POINT.

So many replies due... Sooooooo many replies.

Still, I want to make sure I hold up my end. I threw the idea out there in the first place, didn't I?

I'm still around. Uni results came out today so I'll be celebrating for the next couple of days. I did better than I thought I would. Plus, my Uni transfer got accepted, so that's more reason to celebrate. I probably won't be sober enough to reply for at least a couple of days.

Hey, would anyone be terribly upset if I turned this into a walk-in and expanded the plot? Just so there are multiple potential plot line for different heroes?

EDIT: I will personally make sure there are no double characters ... Unless they're from another Earth ...

Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore the message. I'm not really sure what it is you mean exactly by walk-in. I don't mind expanding the plot, I've been trying to create a little background with my post as well.

I'll talk to a mod soon, get the thread moved and repost the link. I'm going to try to get a second post out tonight, but I have a few other responses I have needed to finish since November that take precedence.

Back
Top Bottom