Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Currently reading:
Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Just being curious, is everyone just busy? Ok, i'm bored and just curious to see what people are up to.

It's a busy time of year for just about everyone. People in college have exams, Thanksgiving is coming up, and the change in seasons and light levels are tough for some. A lot of people are in a lull, and since this is a group RP, it's going to be a little slower moving than most RPs since we'll be waiting on multiple people.

I know. Just boredom and eager speaking. I will have them discplined though. *Sentences boredom Dovah to the room of silence and the eager dovah to the room where everyone yells at him*

Oooh, I AM the mod...
*Goes mad with power*
We're going to use a weird rule. Instead of a set order, any given player is allowed to post once every five posts. So you post, and then four more people have to post before you can post again.

So like, I posted, and @TheDovah posted, I have to wait for three more people to post, while @TheDovah has to wait for four more people to post, and so on.

Thus the rain begins and a poor choice of attire for it occurs. That and blood. Though, it may prevent the blood from settling. Either way, Natasha is going to end up with a clingy shirt. That said, i doubt any f the other PCs will find it sexual on account of her purposely crashing and injuring herself.

THY SHALL POST OR erm.... i kinda can't threaten to do anything as that would be quite dickish of me. Oooo, I know, I can tut. *tuts* Wait, no, that's a violation of my tutting license. :p

If it helps, Natatasha is likely the first person to be visible on the base.

I'm here, I'm alive. I've been AFK for the holiday weekend. Should be back this week, muse, work, and health permitting.

Ok I am so lost, can anyone pm me and tell me what is going on in the story.
So, the setting is gateway city, where the fearsome five have broken into a private military contractor's storage warehouse to steal nukes. Petra arrived on the scene in civilian clothing, Natasha crashed a stolen motorcycle to fling herself over the facility's fence, and Callias has appeared on the scene in his crime fighting attire. That's about it, the posts are just long because they're intros.

Oh, also, Callias has summoned fog and a storm to provide some cover.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom