Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Currently reading:
Both Needed DC Fan Fanfic?

Time to jump the gun here! *jumps, trips over* AAARGH! MY KNEE! *Holds knee* aaaaah, *inhales* aaaaah, *inhales* Aaaaaah etc.. :p

We all have to arrive at the scene, right? If so, has the weather been determined? Ok to take minor liberties with it?

THEN I SHALL POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! *explodes*

Er... guys, I may be a bit delayed. I kinda exploded. :p

Question, what kind of scale are we thinking this emergency? Would there be national reports or is it just a crisis for Gateway City? I'm trying to figure out if I can have Callias hear about it in NYC and then teleport there, or of I need him to be closer to the location to be involved. As in with all the nuclear stuff at Hoplite how big is the threat?

@Semi-Sweet The break-in has set off an alarm that can be heard throughout the city, so I could definitely see it ending up as breaking news of some kind.

@TheDovah As long as people are mindful of the details, anything not already set in stone is open for people to change and interpret. I love Natasha!

@Neon Valkyrie Remember not to post when you're barreling into a migraine and tired, it makes you a bitch.

Last edited:
Yay! If it does rain, there may be quite an interesting effect on the hero with a white shirt. ;)

Hey, she ain't no stripper!

Oh. you mean the weather. :p

I feel that we should have a OOC thread and after the initial posts by everyone, a posting order to help keep it organised. In my experience, posting orders help to keep it flowing and ensures that everyone posts. :)

Fair enough. Regarding the weather, if someone does set it in stone and it is raining, Natasha is gonna to need a new shirt. That and she already needs a new shirt. It'll be interesting to see how everyone gets along with everyone. I'll be interested to see if the murderer tries to get her to kill herself or not. Not a hint, just me wondering and stating my opinion. :)

Okay, sorry for the gazillion questions I just want to clarify. Is it just the trinity that's gone or is it the entire Justice Leage? And what about the Justice Society?

Disable is much more likely and in creative ways. Murder? Er.... depends on what they do but will I stay dead?

Quick question: If Natasha ends up getting too much pain to er.... end up having the best excitement, would that a be a bit much or ok to do?

Okay, sorry for the gazillion questions I just want to clarify. Is it just the trinity that's gone or is it the entire Justice Leage? And what about the Justice Society?

As a general statement, all the most powerful superheroes from across the globe are trapped in the forth world without a functional means of return. If you want to play one, we'll work it out.

Disable is much more likely and in creative ways. Murder? Er.... depends on what they do but will I stay dead?

Quick question: If Natasha ends up getting too much pain to er.... end up having the best excitement, would that a be a bit much or ok to do?
Lol, well the site and board we're on allows sexual content, as long as that isn't the primary focus of the RP,take from that what you will.

As for the first question, remember, they're super villains, they just want to get you out of the way however they can, they aren't concerned about your health :p
Also, isn't Natasha functionally immortal?

I meant in Poe's corner. ANything goes in torture chamber and beyond. ;)

Techincally no. Just extremely hard to put down. Think Wolverine levels of regeneration. Tis what i'm aiming for.

Yeah, poe's corner allows sexualized content as long as it isn't the purpose of the RP.

Yeah, that's pretty functionally immortal, few cells survive and you can grow a whole new wolverine :p

Cool. Wanted to check. :)

Who knows how much she can take? Heck, I can see her jumping into a tank filled with acid just because it is her extreme form of fun. Looking forward to posts! :D

Back
Top Bottom