Both Needed Demon's Broken Promise

Currently reading:
Both Needed Demon's Broken Promise

INTERESTED How I sign up?
Well the question is IS THIS STILL ACTIVE?

Last edited:
Wow, I really like the amount of detail you have; I adore a story with a good chunk of lore! Are you still accepting more demons? I'm pretty interested in that "second in command" role for Black Rose (if it's still available of course)

Well @happydeath , looks like you got quite the group excited for this already, and consider me very excited too. I'll get my character up before midnight EST. I honestly can't wait for this, super thrilled

Hellow! I wondered if this rp still looks for more people to join. Because if, dang this, I might not be able to resist and join.

@Abroxis
Ah! Welcome welcome!
Indeed we are still recruiting people into the roleplay. Currently all the leader positions are taken aside from the ash wolves leader though most if not all the second in command positions are still open.

You are also free to make your own kind of demon that is not currently part of any clan or a human huntsman that is not part of the ash wolves if you wish.

@Abroxis
Ah! Welcome welcome!
Indeed we are still recruiting people into the roleplay. Currently all the leader positions are taken aside from the ash wolves leader though most if not all the second in command positions are still open.

You are also free to make your own kind of demon that is not currently part of any clan or a human huntsman that is not part of the ash wolves if you wish.

Yisss! Where do I submit my Char, by the way? I would love to join as my Tiefling, then, who is not a member of any clan?

Back
Top Bottom