Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

From my understanding, we have no one new now.

Tomorrow I will resume posting as we are exhausted from the renaissance festival this weekend and we have made today a relax day lol.

Will be doing a long post tomorrow! A post to drop off marian and resume the story as well as a post leading everyone to the back door of the castle.

Zeph at the end of your last post you said "You two ready?"

There is Travis, Marian, & Vasara? Are you intending one of them to stay behind to help protect the city or did you forget how many people were there? Or is that a figure of speech and not an actual reference to the number of people with Shiva?

Zeph at the end of your last post you said "You two ready?"

There is Travis, Marian, & Vasara? Are you intending one of them to stay behind to help protect the city or did you forget how many people were there? Or is that a figure of speech and not an actual reference to the number of people with Shiva?
-facepalm- I forgot about Vasara lol.

I'll be back in this on the 25th. Currently in the madman dash no free time part of October that I decide to subject myself to every year.

Gotta get this paper, baby.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll I'm back!

From outer space!

I just walked in to find you here with more posts loaded into place!

Been in the process of trying to buy a house. Just got it all settled and an offer accepted! I will be able to post more starting Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom