Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Who all is playing besides you and me?

I thought it was just four people then one quit and the importer got sick.

I am here! I should actually be able to start again tomorrow if everyone is down for it!

I'm down for it.

This isn't he third time I have tried my elf. If this one crashes and burns I am killing the elf off as bad luck.

I apologize for all the inconsistencies honestly. Just a lot of life happened in a very short period of time.

I am trying to see if the other person from the other chat responds first to still wanting to join. I am giving them until tomorrow to respond before I make a reply myself.

Alright guys, so no response from the other person. You guys good to go? I think I will leave Mina behind as well because I was having a hard time taking control of two characters unless one of you wants her.

Alright guys, so no response from the other person. You guys good to go? I think I will leave Mina behind as well because I was having a hard time taking control of two characters unless one of you wants her.
If no one claims her Just write that Mina went back to the circle.

Unfortunately I won't invent time travel until 2 years from now.
Well send your future self to now then.

FYI I can NOT be trusted with a time machine. There would be massive changes to history. Some might consider many of my changes to be evil.

Last edited:
Alright! Incoming post first thing tomorrow morning! I think we will have Mina stay in the Red Cliff Chantry to protect the people while we investigate the castle. From trhere, she can leave for the circle to tell them about what's going on where we can run into her later.

We have someone who wants to join us and should be free to finish character and start posting by Saturday. I will be headed to the Medieval Festival close to me for the entire weekend. If he is not finished by this weekend, we shall just move on without him.

The other guy has decided they do not have the time for this rp, so we shall start on Monday as I am very busy this weekend with my festival.

Back
Top Bottom