Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

The option to kill the wife comes from using blood magic. You use her blood and death to power the blood magic free the child. Assuming you don't go to the Circle Tower and get the help of the mages.

Right, thank you. I am trying to come up with a response at the moment but having a hard time remembering some of the details of redcliffe.

I will post more again on Wednesday. I am on vacation for the rest of the week after tomorrow.

That sucks about the kiddo. I've never had it or it was so extremely mild it presented like the common cold or my allergies. I've been accused of having the flu and being forced to go home early because of my allergies being so horrendously bad.

That sucks about the kiddo. I've never had it or it was so extremely mild it presented like the common cold or my allergies. I've been accused of having the flu and being forced to go home early because of my allergies being so horrendously bad.
Sorry guys, Kid ended up with covid and now we all have it. Just started feeling better and plan on responding by Wednesday or tomorrow at the earliest.

I don't get sick often, but covid has struck my area really bad lately. We have all been vaccinated and try not to even go out much. Our freaking family came over to our house with it and didn't tell us.

Just work driving me up the wall, across the ceiling, down another wall, across the floor, rinse and repeat.

I would quit but I don't know of another job where I can watch tv pretty much all day long at work while getting paid. Just the annoying morons called customers interrupting, and stupid fools called coworkers doing dumber than dumb shit. I wish I had a bigger screen than my phone to use.

A change is as good as a holiday. Maybe look into receptionist positions?
Looked into that. Changing employers at this point would be financially stupid. I would ultimately end up making less money.
Several ways that would happen:
1. Less money per hour plus higher insurance premiums.
2. More money per hour plus higher insurance premiums.
3. Roughly equal pay plus higher insurance premiums.

That's not to mention I currently get 4 weeks of vacation a year any new job would not give me that much-paid vacation for years if ever.

Fair enough. Hopefully your knucklehead co-workers shape up. Unfortunately dumb customers are a fact of life in shop type situations.

Child swallowed an aquarium pebble and had to have emergency surgery. It's been a fun time.

Yikes, hope they're ok. Keep us posted.

We can always resume this when everyone has the time to do so. Creative writing has to take a back seat to real word problems.

We can always resume this when everyone has the time to do so. Creative writing has to take a back seat to real word problems.

As of right now, she is fine. We are waiting at the moment to see any further issues.

Back
Top Bottom