Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Dragon Age New Origins Characters

Just wanted to say @Vasara Glyndark that I really liked your namesake having such a low opinion of city elves. It's great to have some conflict in the group over ideals. Make things much more interesting. :)

Sorry guys, been a busy week with kiddo school events. I will be replying at least once to twice a day from now on!

Hey @Mister Scarecrow , just an idea but I was thinking we could have a darkspawn encounter on the way to Redcliffe to introduce your character before we get to the town. That would give Aedan the chance to introduce himself before the group encounters other characters in the town proper.

Or meet them there if you prefer, your call.

On the subject of Redcliffe, have we reached a decision about what hullaballoo is going on there? We going with the zombies from the game? Darkspawn invasion? Civil war? Something else?

I just posted about a darkspawn attack lol! More than happy to jump in there as well!

As for Redcliffe I say we keep the zombie attack. Connor being possessed may or may not be the cause.

LOL oh no. From her silence at camp I completely forgot about Leandra and didn't shield her xD please assume I shielded everyone

Edited the last post for a line.

The momentum of Travis' fight with the hurlock would've been moving him away from the wall of fire as an explanation. Plus I wanted to use the encounter to show case Travis fighting style which as you all may of noticed is a mix of 'get the fuck out of the way' and 'rules? what are they?'.

I also think it's pretty funny that we have the contrast of a martial arts expert, a trained military woman, a seasoned magic using/melee elf, another mage with strong support magic, and a thief who hoofs genlocks in the bollocks.

@Vasara Glyndark Did you see that Shiva asked the two of them if they were okay?

@Rothwell I think it made a lot of sense as a sneaky rogue to not want to be confronted head on by a bigger enemy lol.

@Zepharius My post was a response. Vasara in the heat of battle blocks everything out. Marian bitched about reliving the worst day of her life and it being the new normal.

@Zepharius My post was a response. Vasara in the heat of battle blocks everything out. Marian bitched about reliving the worst day of her life and it being the new normal.
I think the confusion was just that you wrote Mina asking the question rather than Shiva.

In case it wasn't obviousā€¦ I'm back from vacation c:

Back
Top Bottom